Emma Stone: Hollywood's Brightest Star

>The Next 4 Movies From Emma Stone Prove She's Hollywood's Brightest Star

moviepilot.com/posts/3988308

>Wonderfully witty, charming and exceptionally talented, from the moment we laid eyes on Emma Stone in her first major comedy roles in Superbad and Easy A, we knew this little lady would be destined for great things.

>Years on, and the actress is one of the most sought after performers in the industry, slaying at every opportunity in a myriad of roles such as in The Help, The Amazing Spider-Man, and Aloha. Oh, and let's not forget about that time she almost scooped up an Oscar win for her outstanding performance in Birdman.

1. The Favorite

The next movie on Emma Stone's agenda will be taking us back in time to the 18th century court of Queen Anne. Amidst the patriarchy and "male politics" of the time period, the actress will be joining Peep Show's Olivia Colman and Kate Winslet as one of the three female leads.

2. Cruella

Emma Stone will also be preparing to skin some innocent little puppies in one of her next movies. Stepping into the role in the live-action adaptation of the Disney classic 101 Dalmatians, she will be gearing up to cackle herself silly in a bid to create the perfect coat.

>she's one of the few hollywood actresses that isn't a sjw/femnazi
i wonder if there's a correlation here

Good, she is a magnificent actress who deserves to work with the best.

dumb frogposter

3. La La Land

Finally, the gods have looked down favorably on us and generously provided us with another movie starring the perfect pairing: Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling. The last time we saw these two grace the big screen together was in 2013 movie Gangster Squad and now, they will return to sprinkle their magic on another romance.

Emma Stone's next movie, La La Land, follows the story of a young jazz pianist who falls for a budding actress in Los Angeles. Acting legend J.K. Simmons also stars, hopefully in his current, insanely ripped state.

dude she's done. all she has left for her are dumb comedies where she plays the shrill female in some capacity.

4. Battle Of The Sexes

Turning to sports, Emma Stone will also be swinging tennis rackets like a pro in Battle of the Sexes. The movie hits the big screen sometime in 2017 and brings to life the true story of the 1973 tennis match between World No. 1 Billie Jean King and ex-champion Bobby Riggs, played by Steve Carell. Whether or not the actor will be sporting his transformative prosthetics, has he did in Foxcatcher, is still unknown.

Yet, as filmmakers Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris will be directing from a script by the screenwriter behind Little Miss Sunshine, you know it's going to be pretty awesome. I can't wait!

Cruella is a big budget disney movie

I am here for feet

What would you say to her if she told you that she could transform you into a comfy gel insole for her shoes?

i need more evil emma

>Amidst the patriarchy and "male politics" of the time period,

NO EMMA NO

>You're here to serve me now. Whatever you thought you came here for, forget it. You're mine.

i will shamelessly masturbate to this

Why's she so perfect, bros?

why does everything about her face scream fake to me.

Supposed to be looking at her feet fampai

you're a pleb, that's why

Couldn't give a shit.
Could be good.
I'm stoked for this.
Couldn't they have called it 'King' with a woman on the poster? Would've been a lot more subtle.
Anyways, biopic so pass.

Haha ;_;

good god those feet

>oh my god user stop staring at my nearly-naked feet we're in public there's a time and a place for sexual thoughts

trust issues, maybe

hnng

do you think she knows?

>this is my wallpaper
>yes I know 1366x768 what do you want from me

you'd be her pussy slave and there'd be an insoleboy underneath each of her feet and there'd be an anus slave whose job is to always be kissing her anus. we'd all be 3-6 inches tall and we'd serve her forever.

Emma Stone is a good actress and I'm happy that she's finally becoming a big star.

>there'd be an anus slave
dibs on this please

not sure about

would watch

would watch

would watch

imagine she takes you out of her panty/shoe and she puts you on a desk and just licks your body and makes you cum with her gigantic tongue mmmm

okay. so this user is her pussy slave. but his comment was deleted so maybe that means there's a vacancy and someone else can be her pussy slave

you're her eternal anus slave

i'll gladly serve as one of her insoleboys.

so we just need a second insole boy volunteer and our goddess will be properly worshipped.

unless, of course, there are other jobs that she needs shrunken slaves to perform?

Emma Stone looks like the kinda girl that would spend a longass time making you a card for your birthday then get mad at you and stop talking when you don't say "thank you" enough.

>tfw user didn't like the birthday card i made for him

She sounds even perfecter.

As long as she doesn't turn into another Jennifer "just like us" Lawrence

>you'll never be him

ngl thats fukken hot

Her big butt.

yech thank god.

I'll happily give up emma to have to stare at andrew garfield in the mirror every day.

Poor JLaw. Frogface Stone has taken her mantle.

pfffffrrrrrrrt

what about it, user?

Her manlaugh and farts could only be endearing for so long.

Isn't Cruella supposed to be a 70-year-old hag?

if she farted into a mason jar and sold it for 1000$ I would buy it

>swn tear off your foreskin with her demon teeth and eat it to stay young

i will also lick clean her pits after she's been to the gym then gladly return to worshipping her pusy after making a quick pitstop at her sweety navel swamp

We still need to find a second insole boy.

She needs one for each foot. Some user needs to volunteer.

i want emma to strip naked and put skrunken me on her chest and make me deepthroat her nipples and she masturbates and my jaw aches as she gets hornier and her nipples swell more and my mouth and throat are stretched
then after she's done she puts on panties and stuffs me down them and makes me clean her up

dumb frogposter

dumb dumb frogposter poster

she's very cute

some 'guys' don't like her though ('she looks like a frog' etc)

cute bulge

boring, unfunny, stale, tired, redditposter

That cute grin.

did he hurt your feelings? :(

We still need an insoleboy volunteer.

Emma Stone is one of the most popular feet queens on the internet. Surely someone will come forward?

>We still need an insoleboy volunteer.
Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up.

How old do you think Demon Emma is?

How many boy souls do you think she's consumed?

fuck off you bottom feeding scum

?

if you don't like what's being posted here you can get out

Why are you samefagging? Did a simple post trigger you this badly?

quote both posts and I'll prove I didn't samefag, you filthy fucking degenerate.