I'm anti-feminist and my gf thinks I hate women. What do i do?

I'm anti-feminist and my gf thinks I hate women. What do i do?

dump her, or are you a faggot

become a trap
live as a woman for 6 months

i forgot my train of thought.

I'm curious too. My last gf was this way, and every encounter I've had with a woman has turned out that they're extreme feminists, so I drop it immediately to start searching else.

Tell her you don't hate women, just what modern feminism represents.

send her back to the kitchen

you're probably against tumblr feminism which is an extreme form of it, especially if you're an insecure dude that feels he's really important. If you believe in actual equal rights for women and men then you are feminist.

Your girlfriend sounds like a real cunt

they don't understand that logic. Feminists grow up thinking that feminism is 100% justified, and if you don't agree with it, you want women to be lesser than men. For me, I think women and men should have equal rights and opportunities, but it's silly to say there are not differences between the two groups. e.g. women are better at social issues, men are better at deduction, etc.

Nope im pretty sure i hate all of feminism. At least in the U.S.

you do see that the dumb bitch is holding the hot iron not the iron.lol

That's the point. And the safety glasses

well the iron not the handle..

That's not even feminism

grab her by the pussy

i think he's insecure about his intelligence, and he wants to live in a delusion where he gets to correct millions of women about their stupid emotional beliefs that are obviously not logical

You mean the picture? I didn't say it was?

>stupid emotional beliefs that are obviously not logical
But that's correct.

that's just manlet hate.
which is justified unless you yourself are a manlet, then you unfortunatly need to face fuck a bullet.
glorious 6+ foot master race reporting in.

also, his comment made me kek

...but lots of intelligent women are feminists

DEMAND that she does NOT make you a sammich. Watch the ensuing feminist confusion.

That doesn't make them correct.

Show her Shoe0nhead videos.

what if some of those intelligent women had legitimate concerns and reasons for becoming feminists?

Get with a slut. Problem solved.
Also LOL @ saying you have a girlfriend, hahahaha kek's were had

Here's the thing, and there's no real way of getting around it- "No means no" to a feminist...unless it's another woman saying "no" to feminism.

What concerns would those be? The wage gap is a myth. Men are raped more (they hate that little fact), men are murdered more, women go to prison for less time than men for the exact same crime. I fucking wish I was as oppressed as a woman in the us.

How about you try to at least find a woman and not a mentally ill whore?

lol dude you fucking wish you could get fucked like a woman, stop lying an projecting your faggotry . Lol

Not an argument faggot.

Rape her.

uhhh.... these are intelligent women we're talking about. you just have to accept they have intelligent reasons. even if you try to "disprove" themlogically, you'll just end up convincing yourself and they'll walk away frustrated that you dont listen to them

Grow the fuck up.

Only solid advise in thread