What does Sup Forums think of this bag of bones?

what does Sup Forums think of this bag of bones?

Who is t

I think he'd kick your ass.

Probably good at algebraic topology

Top fucking kek. You've got me kiddo.

Is that why, in a group of 4 people, they chose such an easy target?

He definitely has an attitude. Apparently he does not realize how much the white community has done for him. He assaults an innocent white special needs person and sneers in his mug shot.
I guess he thinks he's proving a point.
But the only point is if that if you contribute nothing and take everything you will be arrested and pay the price.

He's one of the guys that tortured that poor man in Chicago.

Let me tell you, he looks really sorry that he did it too /sarc

This nigger was one of the four who beat up that yard in Chicago. Have fun getting fucked in prison by the AB.

Seems like a nigger

he gon get run up in when he gets to real prison and not the county lockup.
i would fuck that and the other guy too. teach them niggers some r e s p e c t find out what it means to me sock it to me sock it to me sock it to me etc

Nigger

Beat up a retard. So what? Retards are subhuman and should be euthanized anyways. It's not like it even noticed it was being abused.

>trying to act hard in your mug shot
You know that nigger is crying right this minuet .

found another nigger

A very good friend of mine is special needs. If I had a choice between killing him or a dozen like you, I would be digging 12 holes. Fuck you Asshole.

I think Republicans, conservatives and Trump voters deserve a savage beating. This man is a hero.

he shaved that line through his eyebrow after he plucked a hair from his first disabled person

Edgy b8 user
I r8 8/8 m8

make the niggers dig their own graves all you have to do i s empty the clip

Just to be clear I'm totally fine with him going to jail because niggers are also subhuman and belong in their natural habitat. It was just honestly a victimless crime.

You are fucking stupid.
Wait, let me guess, since Trump is rich and you voted for him you'll be rich too right?
Fucking moron.

Niggers can't fight worth shit one on one. Niggers have to fight in a pack. Like the little pussies they are.

His life is ova. Same with the other three. They'll be in prison for the rest of their lives.

He's a nigger, what do you think?

>dreads
>big lips
>big nostrils

yup. Its a nigger.

That "retard" had a higher IQ than all the dindus added together.

Just because you are a worthless nigger doesn't mean you can't become a good person. I know it's hard for you, but there is light at the end of that tunnel.

/thread

I hope he pays dearly for his crimes so the realisation of his evil deeds really sinks in. Fucking animals

Youre friends with a retard? So either you're retarded also or you like sticking your dick in his greasy butthole. Which is it?

I agree that people shouldn't be allowed to vote for their leaders. I think someone should appoint a leader that stays in power until they die. I'm surprised no other country hasn't thought of this before.

Niggers are only slightly above retards. But retards should all be killed. They're mistakes, nothing more.

>subhuman
>not a nigger

You're probably 30 and still feed of your mother.

I feel like he's clever in tautophrases and knows how to apply them well. He's got an edge on his shoulders, but that's because of the constant years of begrudging fighting his nemesis named Sponzo McMillion. The talking dog with a million dollars. That dog has been the corporate bane of keeping him down from saving his community from generations of usury to lay claim on who rules the clan on his block. He doesn't have time for whiny bullshit, he's out and about to fight the dog with his sidekick Jimmy Clemons, the imaginary alien humanoid who constantly does ecstasy in the back of his mind when he's not paying attention. But that's okay! Together, they're both smart and figure out ways when the odds way against them from each kickass episode to the next.

Get on his level or stay tooned. This isn't for kids, but it's rated TV-G since it has moral values good for childrens upbringing and inspires hope across many nations suffering from high functioning autism.

Nice argument.

he'd probably beat the shit outta all of Sup Forums
the girls would too

they have and they're all shit holes, you ignorant retard

I heard his mixtape is on fire.
Heard he has a nice boipussi
Heard they wait him in prison with soap
Heard he'll like the gangsta lyf

>what does Sup Forums think of this bag of bones?
let them eat a bullet. one less useless shit

Your inability to consider other options indicates that you are a fucking moron, and you voted for Trump. Correct?

my sides.

I will kill you first.

Who said I was arguing.

North Korea fag detected

Stop your attempts at sounding smart by talking in a condescending manner, it makes you sound like even more of a fag

Stephen Hawking can outdo you in everything, probably even in the number of women he fucked.

i think he is a piece of trash, and he should be put in a giant trash compactor until he is smashed down to a cube and then buried in a landfill

You say that as if Stephen hawking couldn't out do most people in intelligence

Again, you're a fucking moron

he should be thrown alive in to a tree shredder then let buzzards eat him

I think it'll make a fine moving target.

I'm not attempting to be smart, I am smart. The fact that you can't tell the difference is an indication of how stupid you are.

I just fell in love!!!

I hope his cellmate is a huge redneck guy and tyrone here drops the soap frequently.

And now I shall move onto another thread, because just like everyone else, I absolutely do not care about your opinion or what you have to say. Enjoy being ignorant and poor!

you can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey

He gonna get loved tenderly in prison

i think that he's sucking dick in a cramped cell right now

The nigger will pay for what he did.

that mouth going to get plenty of dick shoved in it

parlez vous paschzech ?