How should I react if my gf cheats on me?

how should I react if my gf cheats on me?

She's made a bunch of dude friends while in college now so i wouldn't be surprised if it happens.

I've cheated on her twice now without her knowing about it, with an ex and some random slut my coworker introduced me too.

I'm trying to think of something I could get out of her if/when it happens but nothing comes to mind.

Dump her if she does it.

Damn you're a cunt xD

If she does. Utilize it and try to get into promising sexual situations by being a swinging couple. If that won't work, cut ties with her. If it works, cut ties with her after you've had your fun.

And I don't recommend cheating if you want a relationship to last. No judgment on you though. Do as you please.

You fucking the same guy or guys better than she did.

if she does cheat on her with intent to get aids
when you have aids spread them to her
that will show her for being a ho

only one option:

say "Oh thank god i was about to say the same thing hahahaha"

it's a Thanatos Situation

she either has to say "oh cool.. i guess its an open relationship swinger situation" which is fun

or she goes

"what im not cool with that" but you already did it so you can freely break up ez-p-z

how the hell do swinger relationships even work?

I was thinking just break up with her without burning any bridges by freaking out. Then guilt her enough to make it possible for occasional sex while I look for other chicks.

Like ideally I would string her along as long as possible before she moves on and starts dating again etc

If you've already cheated on her, you shouldn't be too surprised when she does the same to you.

They focus on the attention part of a relationship rather than the sexual part and agree to not be monogamous while still supporting each other.

seriously though if she cheats give her aids.

is it like an individual pick up type thing?

cause i can get laid occasionally but there's no way I can match a decent looking girl like my gf is she's looking for dicks

it just sounds like slightly delayed cucking tbh

The swinging would only be possible if you guys had the right sort of social circles. Never mind that idea. It's outlandish really for most people.

The stringing along sounds promising for you if you think you could handle her reactions to your behavior.

But if her negative behavior bothers you in anyway, I'd recommend a no-actual-discussion-about-it clean break up.

its basically like the same as it is now

you have a girlfriend and you cheat as much as you want.

only if she catches you, she'll mentally tell herself "its okay, we have an open relationship"

Yes that's usually how it works out.

Unless you can pull.

> there's no way I can match a decent looking girl like my gf is she's looking for dicks

this is literally always how it happens.

now me, personally? Getting pussy is one thing, but DOMINATING my girlfriend in a battle royale for who gets more sex? that's the true battle.

so as long as i get more dick than her, i still win.

As a wise man once said

"Fuck slitting her throat, cut this bitch's head off"

Seems like you owe her a couple free passes to counterbalance your own douchebaggery

Ha as if that were the typical thoughts that go through a swinger girl's head. I doubt it. It's probably more along the lines of
>im jealous
>bitch
>im excited
>im bothered
>cunt
>im a cheater too
>i want cock
>im horny
>i want other cocks
>he wants other pussies
>CUNT
>hes happy
>im okay with this
>FUCKING CUNT
>BASTARD
>AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH
[disclaimer: may be projection]

that's dumb

Well, if she is stupid she can be at the mercy of foolish thoughts like those.

I do wonder if the average swinging girl is smart.

Hmm...

why can't girls just be nice and not cheat while I cheat on them as much as I want Sup Forums

life isn't fair

Tbfh: I doubt the average swinger in general is smart...
(to be fairly honest)