Okay, Trump supporters, answer this

Okay, Trump supporters, answer this.

I'm currently paying for health insurance through the Affordable Care Act. I have a wife and two young children. With Trump and the GOP banging the drum to repeal the ACA, I would like to be sure I can remain insured at a reasonable rate.

When I ask what the GOP plans are for insurance, Trump supporters call me a "special snowflake" and mock me. How does a genuine concern for affordable health care merit derogatory treatment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
youtube.com/watch?v=-pJZ6bTayEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's you and your wife's annual income?

First off, even if Trump repeals the act on his first day it will likely take many months before it is fully put into action, so you will have time to plan. Also the Trump team is seeking to REPLACE the affordable care act with a better version (hopefully) so you will be able to get insurance just not on the same manner as Obamacare

>nigger care
>affordable
Pick one and only one

Obviously if he's paying the insurance, which he said he does, he can afford it.

NMP...get it?

go back in time and make more money before you have a kid
stop voting for commnuism so medical can be commodified and get nice n cheap n plentiful

except most likely you are paying double what an insurance company would charge you for any decent insurance through the ACA

Why the fuck did you have two children with out the ability to properly care for them? The goverment is not here to clean up after your bad life decisions.

They ain't gonna do shit. Just like the wall and immigrants and jobs overseas. You fucking morons fall for this bullshit every 4 years. Take your country back Sup Forums

Satan trips of truth

Shouldn't have put your dick in it if you couldn't afford insurance on your own. And your wife should have been more selective when it came to choosing a mate. Why am I paying the cost for your bad decisions? You're not my wife, you're not my kids, you're not my siblings, you're not my parents. If you were, I'd care. But you're not. So I don't.

Die.

are you a full blown retard? he is caring for them. the gov't is about to pull the rug out from under him.

All hail Satan

Ummm people are forced to pay for it so they are forced to use it in that situation with kids n shit.

are you autistic?

The plan is to repeal the act so insurance groups can compete with eachother. Bu virtue of economics, that is how the price goes down because insurance companies want more customers and will do what they need to win them over.

>libtards dont understand economics

user's question was why is he being mocked for asking a reasonable question.

Peogle think because you have kids you are a saint and everybody deserves kids. Listen up libcuck- kids are anot expensive investment. Buy birth control if you can't invest about a million per kid over their lifetime.

are you fucking retarded?
He is asking why, if he is in a situation where he cannot care for two other human beings, did he decide to have two fucking children
Simple question

What does that mean?

Wrong. I'm caring for his kids by having a portion of my income seized from me to subsidize ACA.

Then he would be able to afford it if Obamacare was repealed because Obamacare did nothing but raise costs for everyone.

another retard... jesus christ, Sup Forums... OP was likely forced to get on his plan. it has nothing to do with "on your own".

When you finally lose your virginity, you'll understand how nutting inside happens.

Barking up the wrong tree my friend. You paying for those people who don't live here to have everything for free. Even prisoners get free college education. Mexicans get free health care. Also check out how much aid goes to Israel every year from the USA. You'll shit yourself. Do the math and see the real problems. It's not about poor Americans. It's about everyone else. You're just being tricked by the gov once again. It's called misdirection.

>>Sup Forums
is that way

maybe. not as much as you though.

Lol. You really don't see the real problems here. Mexicans(illegal) get better healthcare than American citizens. You are just full of propaganda aren't ya

Healthcare isn't about lowering the price for everyone, it's about the people who own the stock and the companies making more money from the healthcare legislation. It's about conning the sheeple into thinking a new change will be a benefit to them, when really the goal is to make more money from the new changes.

that is not the plan. they are going to repeal without a plan. libtard has nothing to do with it. Even Paul Ryan is telling his retarded GOP cohorts to calm the fuck down.

His question should not be asked until he actually sees it happen. Which it won't. Government can't ever get shit done

Just because something is doesn't mean that it should be. ACA is bad. Other things you mentioned are also bad.

How about we eliminate all taxpayer subsidized care, then whenever you get a medical bill you have to go door-to-door and ask all your neighbors to pay it for you.

Actually you are caring for the illegal immigrants free health care in this country.

By repealing the act healthy people won't be forced into buying insurance they won't need. By virtue of statistics, the expected value of each plan for the insurers will decrease and they will have to increase rates to maintain their profits.

>GOPtards dont understand statistics

Sob sob sob

I agree I'm not happy paying this extra tax straight out of my bank account every month for health care I can't use or afford. People want to fight it now but where were they when they put it in place then?

OP here. You're all off track.

My question is simple.

Why does asking a question about Trump's plan invite abuse? I'm genuinely interested in what he plans for alternatives, yet I'm being called a "special snowflake" and a "libtard" for asking. I'm not even liberal.

one mizugi = one answer

nice roll m8

because people with shaky political positions instantly have to hate everything that they disagree with, lest they also be mocked

Force is not justified. Individuals are free to determine whether or not they should purchase insurance to cover themselves.

How about when a doctor needs a new roof on his house or an addition. He doesn't nickel and dime me and pays an insurance every month for home construction and when he needs it he still has to pay me a large deductible to have it done

read the ACA then come back

No you.

that nigger doubled my out of pocket cost's. Get a decent fucking job m8

So i am going to politely summarize everything worthwhile that has been said in this thread

Doing away with the ACA will stimulate competition and releasing the stranglehold the government keeps on health insurance companies and beneficiaries, wich will by it's turn make health care more affordable (Funny how the Affordable Care Act makes health care less affordable, but i digress) on the long run.
Emphasis on the "long run" part of the comment, because you are in for some rocky patches of road there, friend. Hope you saved enough for the great drought.

tl;dr You will get fucked in the arse and them treated to dinner.

Obamacare has inceased prices for the vast majority of americans when it comes to insurances, if you're one of the lucky few, tough luck, but national policies aren't made for small minorites.
Nigger.

asking any question on Sup Forums aside from "tits or gtfo" will invite abuse

you get fined

that's right, if you don't give big corporations that have literally no point for existing, big brother government will just take your money anyway

I would ask you why you're not able to support your family like a real man.

Ding ding ding. Paying for other people's fuck ups.

Too much backstory in your original post. It's easy for me to perceive you as someone trying to elicit sympathy when inquiring about Trump's plans, and that annoys me. And since I'm on the internet, where there are no consequences for me posting nasty messages to you, I turn into a complete dick.

Gee user that's rough. You should kill your family then an hero. You won't have to worry about paying then.

I knew that already. Incidentally, many young people have been choosing to eat the cost of the fine, because the cost is less than the available insurance plans.

tits or gtfo

rofl

>oh shit, having to read
go fuck yourself

nobody knows what they'll actually do.
nobody.
everything right now is posturing and politicking. period.

the 'repeal' narrative is nothing more than pandering to an easily pleased audience. blue team's narrative that ACA is working is a lateral bullshit move.

ACA was a nightmare to 'implement', and both sides know fucking with it in any capacity is a bad idea. obama gave no indication in his first campaign that he would touch healthcare, the topic's too toxic. see ross perot.

the truth is the american healthcare system is a hydra of a monstrosity which no one attack can slay. every side has a vested interest, and to top the shit cake off, the public pretends to be versed in how to do it.

short answer;
people have been taught to get angry about it, and it's expensive

If you have ObamaCare then you are basically a low income nigger. Not sure why they didn't call it what it really is.."NiggerSpicCare"

people (liberals) who think this is okay are either pants on head retarded, shareholders of insurance companies, or both

>words words words

You misunderstood. Reading isn't what annoys me. His attempts to make me feel sorry for him is what annoys me.

don't fool yourself. no law gets passed without some conservative d-bag getting rich off it.

Let's look at this from the other side.

I'm 30 and in a relationship of 9 years. We want kids but despite a combined income of 150k (in Texas) we don't feel we are in a position to full prepare or provide for children yet.

Since ACA went into effect. My premiums have gone from $50 a pay cycle for both of us to $300 as of FY17 and deductibles have increased as well.

I'd like to think my employer is just passing the buck along to me but they've been very transparent about their increase in cost too.

So why does your need for kids require me to pay $6000 more a year for lesser coverage?

Can't fight ghosts. I need names.

It's about white power, homeslice.
Your supposed to take it in the shorts so fellow whites can demonstrate their moronic and irresistible power.

If you ain't white, well they mix your treats worth Taurine and Caffeine, and drink it during their marathon masturbation sessions.

huh. i didn't get that vibe at all. predispositions, maybe?

literally all of them

god speed user

I pay better than $450 a month just on insurance that used to be under 300 before the ACA. I am having to pay someone else's 150 that they can't afford. Sure your insurance is cheap, but mine is worse than it used to be and I pay more. I want it repealed yesterday.

>implying Obamacare is cheap
Also, isn't low priced healthcare what you'd want? So you believe that Obamacare cheap, yet you're deriding it because it's cheap [only in your mind nonetheless].

The lack of logic is astounding. It's like when the Trumpcuck claims the Jews fooled the world with the 6 million dead holohoax myth, then supports Trump, who is a judaized Zionist.

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk

youtube.com/watch?v=-pJZ6bTayEI

Retard.

How about we de regulate and pay less for medical procedures and docs in general?
competition

so by the logic presented in previous posts, your ACA coverage makes you a nigger.

/thread

Admittedly, yes.

medical and education are not rights

Collision between companies and companies producing drugs and medical equipment prevent the market from showing the effects of transparent and unfettered competition.

The medicine game is rigged and requires government intervention to protect the most vulnerable.

It's that simple

I love you, user.

Source pls

>oh you don't have one that isn't a fringe website? not credible analysis by the WSJ or something? THEN FUCK OFF

its pretty fucked up that we can draft kids to fight wars but DONT YOU EVER DARE TO TELL A DOCTOR WHAT TO DO

Shut up you special snowflake

Lie

enjoy your goldman sachs appointees trumpcuck

and therein lies the rub. they should be provided, period. these two basic requirements should be the bedrock of a civilized, prosperous nation.

Same boat, higher cost with less coverage. family of 4 with dental and vision.

This guy gets it.

Three rights: Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of one's own happiness. These accrue to you as an individual and come from God, not government.

>Collision
you mean collusion

That's doesn't answer why you choose to have kids though. Okay, so you're a flaming retard. You know blowing in her will most likely create a child, which you maybe cannot afford, but you push on and do it any way. Don't be so fucking surprised when you're a father. It's not fucking rocket surgery.

>dumbass theist talking about natural rights

just put that post in the garbage

Collective costs and benefits, dear Watson.

>protip: the constitution is a piece of paper

just have to find a way to end malpractice lawsuits, probably the biggest cost for the medical business

>healthy people won't be forced into buying insurance they won't need
>healthy people ... won't need [insurance]

Just a heads up everyone, you may wish to ignore everything this guy says.

Don't feed the troll

No, everything costs money. you want free education and healthcare? Go to prison.

Your employer is cheap and made you suffer more than necessary...do you will join the caravan ofhate and lies against the ACA

/thread/