Is this pic right for eu Sup Forums? (totally yes for me)

Is this pic right for eu Sup Forums? (totally yes for me)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_viable_population
newscientist.com/article/dn1936-magic-number-for-space-pioneers-calculated/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are there people who truly eat pasta with ketchup?

>reddit
>facebook

I was going to point out that you forgot my country but then I realized forgetting is probably the best way to piss us off.

>polish death camps
>irritate

yes, ze gems didn't pay their gas bill yet

nothing on finland :(

It works for me.
Also "this video is not available in your country" works everywhere, I think.

Hungary/Romania should have something to do with Transylvania, probably Hungary. Bring up the war between the two and they'll go ballistic.

Las malvinas son argentina :^v

And if a Finn asks why Finland is missing, tell them that Finns are Asians and not European. Seems about right.

Need to get a better one for us. That might trigger croats but I don't think anyone would mind here. It's like calling an italian spanish or something.

"Are you the X part of Sweden?" works for all of our neighbors

this

I enjoy ketchup on macaroni, if that counts

there are people who don't?

It works for me, I hate people who say sinterklaas I'd racist

delet this

They're British though

"I drank all of your vodka."

Actual ketchup or tomato sauce ?

oohh i am so irraterted right now.

outdated desu, they struck a deal a few months ago

Where are you located in England, exactly?

Nobody here cares about the Falklands though
Slandering the NHS or saying American English is superior would tick us off though

I am not a europ*an.

>le reddit xD

British accents when speaking American are funny haha

if you get irritated by memes you're weak af

I would work here too, a few UK TV channels put content on youtube then block it for UK IPs

He's right, there is nothing about Belgium and Luxembourg. Why?

Delet this you fucking leaf

you just use a proxy

because we're not real countries

Much much worse in Krautland. I don't think they can get anything with copyrighted music in at all.

Here only kids eat pasta with ketchup 2bh

Oh cool, Island Denmark

You deserves your own irritating sentences though.

If i eat fried fish or chicken with macaroni I add cetchup :DD

"Denmark is basically South-Sweden"

How in all hell did those genius Frenchmen come up with French fries?

french fries doesn't really trigger me that much
You have better chances of calling us crypto French or saying that Dutch/German beer is better

for us it should be something about the supposed anti-inbreeding app that made headlines in foreign tabloids

that or saying Britain was in the right in the IceSave dispute

if it's not cousin or sister how the hell can it be inbreeding?

In Iceland many people are somehow related? Not much people.

we dont care that much about the falklands though, unless you're on Sup Forums and want to annoy Argentinians

And?
If it's not your sister then it's all good, make sure your mother and fathers brothers/sisters sons are not sons and that's it, there is no inbred problems in iceland.

Sadly the Muslim serbs part is true qq

so is Belgium like.. West-Netherlands?

nasty

I don't know man
according to foreign tabloids incest is absolutely rampant and the only cure is some app which supposedly every icelander uses all the time

Are you retarded? If everyone shares the same great grandparents you're going to end up with special snowniggers

no they wont and don't.

Finns mostly

In old times some Finns on the countryside got married with their cousins because there wasn't much people. And this is one reason Finland has some diseases.

inbreeding is if there are 2-10 population, a city of hundreds can not be inbred unless you actively seek it out.
There is no inbreeding in Iceland, 0% other than purposeful ones.

It's most half west netherlands/half east france.
This country was created to be a buffer state between Germany and france.
To prevent future wars.
It never worked.

can you trigger Belgians by calling Belgium a non-country?

there has been rampant "inbreeding" in iceland in the sense that there is a population of 300,000 that are descended from like 50,000-70,000 people 1000 years back in time so everyone is related within like 10 generations at most

however cousin marriages or similar have never been any more common in iceland than anywhere else and Icelanders show none of the classic side effects of inbreeding

Belgian nationalism is almost non-existant, so it's not really that much of a trigger word
What annoys me are the bastards who are trying to be smug

Because there are no side effects of past 1st cousin breeding.

any city/village population higher than a couple of people = not inbred.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews

thats not inbreeding though i think

i just died a little inside

Those are consequent deliberate marriages of sister/brothers.

>nobody ever calls it the canadian language

>As he replies to me in Canadian

Ukraine - The Ukraine
Finland - Lost WW2
Belgium - Non-existent
Iceland - Mix them up with Greenland
Moldovia - 40km to the Black Sea
Denmark - Man, I love Swedish LEGO!

but we are all related to an extent

Grotesque monsters are an oddity even in intense inbreeding, the real problems are thing like

High producing cows are increasingly difficult to breed and are subject to higher health costs than cows of lower genetic merit for production (Cassell, 2001).

interdasting

>Moldovia - 40km to the Black Sea

>is not son/sister of any of your parents siblings
Thus = impossible to be inbred.

no which is why I put it in quotes
just wanted to point out it is true that Icelanders are genetically very homogeneous and everyone is a distant relative so fucking your 4th-10th cousins is common and indeed unavoidable
third cousins would be viewed as too related for comfort I think though

mixing us up with greenland is too retarded to be insulting
mixing us up with norway or especially denmark is a much more effective way to trigger icelanders but I think even that is not as bad as the stuff I mentioned here

If it's only a problem when it involves direct family, then why is this a thing?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_viable_population

After i started learning basic cooking, i migrated from ketchup, to ketchup based sauce.
That said, the only bad thing about ketchuppasta is what... the uneven spice, and lack of flavor?
Consistency do vary between brand, and being cold doesn't do favors either.

There's like a lake before the actual sea though, that's why I decided to go with the longer distance.

according to this article the number is about 160 for humans, possibly less which fits what he said
newscientist.com/article/dn1936-magic-number-for-space-pioneers-calculated/

Yeah that'll do it, especially since the republic has the northernmost part of the island. A good deal more subtle than the usual "you guys are british right?".

Don't know how England's supposed to be offended when they won the Falklands War.

irish people are eternally butthurt though
the most telling example is their retarded insistence that the archipelago is not called The British Isles

And if we take that into account

>possibly less which fits what he said
A bit more, because 160 is the number of specimen in reproductive age. But your country is way, WAY above this theoretical lower limits so this is just trash journalism.

For 10 generations, and with active monitoring, in nature the number is in the couple of thousands
This is also not in contradiction with my statement that inbreeding can be problematic, even when there's no direct family involved

Why dont Belgiums are proud for they country? Belgium has some of the best beer.

>irish people are eternally butthurt though
Wasn't denying that, just saying that "southern Ireland" is a better way to subtly anger people.

>British Isles
Delete this post.

>inbreeding can be problematic, even when there's no direct family involved
No it can't.

it's called the british isles m8
has been since roman times despite irish nationalist revisionism that the name was invented during the british empire to oppress them
and guess what it's called in literally every language:
English: British Isles
Icelandic: Bretlandseyjar (Britain's Isles)
Danish: Britiske Öer
Spanish: Islas Británicas
French: Íles Britanniques
German: Britische Inseln
Dutch: Britse Eilanden
Russian: Бpитaнcкиe ocтpoвa (Britanskie ostrova)
etc. etc. etc.

You fool, I have tricked you into wasting precious time on your post.
Hehehehehhehehehhehehe.

joke's on you my time has no value which is why i'm on Sup Forums at 01:30 on a weekday

There's so much fucking wrong with this country it's not even funny
Having a language barrier that literally splits the country in half isn't helping either

not an argument

there is 0 health issues with breeding past 1st cousins, health issues only arise from breeding with sibling/1st cousin, past 1st cousin then 0% dna issues.

except that's fucking wrong with the jews being the prime example

>Britische Inseln
Never before did I see that term being used, my Lego brother.

fuck off retard.

according to your wikipedia link you posted earlier that's wrong though
>the Jewish community has been very supportive of modern genetic testing programs, although this unusually high degree of cooperation has raised concerns that it might lead to the false perception that Jews are more susceptible to genetic diseases than other groups of people

what do you call the islands?
I just went with the translation on wikipedia

>The medical genetics of Jews is the study, screening, and treatment of genetic disorders more common in particular Jewish populations than in the population as a whole.[1] The genetics of Ashkenazi Jews have been particularly well-studied, resulting in the discovery of many genetic disorders associated with this ethnic group. In contrast, the medical genetics of Sephardic Jews and Mizrahi Jews are more complicated, since they are more genetically diverse and consequently no genetic disorders are more common in these groups as a whole; instead, they tend to have the genetic diseases common in their various countries of origin.[1][2] Several organizations, such as Dor Yeshorim,[3] offer screening for Ashkenazi genetic diseases, and these screening programs have had a significant impact, in particular by reducing the number of cases of Tay–Sachs disease.[4]

Cute little ameridumb defending his masters

What about "the Irish Republic", I've seen people get butthurt about that too