You're going to be executed by electric chair

You're going to be executed by electric chair.

What do you pick for your last meal?

Pic related: xiao long bao

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/see-notorious-death-row-prisoners-7285171
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my sister's vagina

OP is about to die and can eat anything he wants, yet chooses steamed dumplings.

Don't even bother with your fancy Chinese name, the dish is literally the wontons from wonton soup.

A mountain of crab legs, raw oysters lemon shot of hot sauce and some good ol fried catfish squeeze of lemon

Before I kill myself I want to make a dank ass breakfast. Like blueberry French toasts and eggs and shit

Penut butter.
I'm allergic to nuts I mean what are they gonna do save me just to kill me? Lol

5lbs of orange chicken and 5lbs of steamed white rice and some egg rolls and sweat and sour sause

Slowpoke tail and key lime pie with soy sauce

panda steak.

Taco John's. And a 6 pack of Mickey's. Have fun cleaning that mess up.

A nice, juicy pussy.

somethign that takes like 30 years to make

Several boxes of unpopped popcorn.

Swallow kernels
Get sent to electric chair
Wait for results

This guy has never had authentic chinese steamed dumplings clearly.
They are fucking fantastic.

Id personally choose a med rare prime rib, garlic mashed potatoes, steamed asparagus, and a nice sculpin ipa to wash it down... If alcohol isnt allowed, ill take and ice cold coke.

>sause

Suffocating from throat closure sounds worse than the chair dude.

Pea soup with a great amount of onion and mustard. Then I'll fart like hell before getting electrocuted.

Mom's Spaghetti

With a side of balut?

I bet those things crunch when you eat them.

Only the Pinett man shall pass.

they probably would otherwise they would be open to being sued for negligence.

When John Law finally catches up with me, I'll take a firing squad over the chair. Light up a Marlboro Red and spend the last two minutes of my life as a bullet sponge.

Related
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/see-notorious-death-row-prisoners-7285171

I'd go with a prime steak cooked medium rare, mashed potatoes, bacon, veggies cooked in bacon grease, fruit salad, toast & cherry pie with some chocolate ice cream

roasted pig

A femur, a pineapple and some raw hemp fiber cordage. I'm going down fighting.

T H E
H
E

M C C H I C K E N
C
C
H
I
C
K
E
N

Whole gorilla made into a fine paste.

>If it was morning
Eggs, Heinz beans, morning star breakfast links, and some buttered toast. I'd have some English Breakfast and probably follow it up with a cup of Earl Grey.
>If it was afternoon
Egg salad sandwich with sliced compari tomatoes and leaves of lettuce in it cut diagonally down the middle with BBQ chips in between the halves of the sandwich and nice little basket of fried truffles of the rarest strain along with a little thing of peppercorn ranch to dip them in. (*I'd love to see the triggered face of the asswipe serving me expensive "classy" truffles that have been breaded, fried and served with ranch to dip them in as if they were some cheap ass trailer trash cuisine. Hey, it's my last chance to trigger someone, right?*)
>If it were evening
A nice bowl of gourmet organic tomato soup and a grilled cheese with not only kraft singles in it, but also an expensive type of cheese melted in between that to again, piss someone off. I'd also ask for a fifth of vodka to drink before I eat all that so I can puke it all up before they flip the switch.

>Taco John's
Your region of America is showing, kek
>Go out west to Nebraska and Iowa
>No Taco Bells
>See "Taco John" and literally think :"WTF is that shit?"