Memes aside, what is his best film?

Memes aside, what is his best film?

Memes aside he has no good film. All he ever did was meme-flicks. Untalented overrated hack.

Can't decide between Memento, Inception and Prestige

Inception or the dark knight

The Prestige.

Not insomnia that's for damn sure

Following is the best. Cobb is best movie character that ever made

from top to bottom, the prestige was his best flick.

Interstellar

Prestige probably, but Insomnia holds a special place in my heart for some reason.

Interstellar

Following > Dark Knight > Memento > Prestige > Interstellar > TDKR > Batman Begins > Insomnia

Only one right answer.

The Prestige is the one true Nolan kino.

All of his other """films""" are nothing but glib facsimiles of kino. In reality, they are nothing but memecore flicks.

Educate yourself, plebs.

>Nolan filmography
>no Interstellar

m8

Dunkirk will be the worst. I feel it.

kill yourself, scum of letterboxd.

I don't feel particularly hype for it, but I have to see it.

Can I just say that The Dark Knight is my least favorite film in The Dark Knight Trilogy? Begins is a better Batman movie, and Rises is better memecore. TDK is a pretty good Joker and Harvey Dent movie where I just don't give a shit about the actual Batman bits.

why does every Batman movie have to be about Batman?

All of war films are shit propaganda that people must die for jews money. Sorrowfully that Nolan has caved in under this.

Maybe the big twist will be that the holocaust never happened.

>meme-flicks

Literally meaningless buzzword. His movies are gimmicky, brainless blockbusters but calling them "meme flicks" conveys nothing.

I hope in something like this. But I more sure that he just want to take oscar.

interstellar you pleb

the prestige - 9.5/10
memento - 7.5/10
batman begins - 7.5/10
the dark knight - 7.5/10
inception - 7/10
interstellar - 6/10
insomnia - 6/10
the dark knight rises - 4.5/10

still haven't seen the following. he's good, but he has some glaring fundamental flaws; reaches for more than he can grasp (esp lately), bad dialogue, unfulfilled potential, mediocre third acts.. its odd that the prestige manages to avoid literally all of these problems. in turn, its not odd or surprising that its his best movie.. by far.

prestige or inception easily

dark knight is 3rd

>4.5

fuck off, hothead

>inception
>7/10

Come on now.

The Prestige is a fantastic movie, my personal favorite of him. Memento is another brilliant piece of work, a fantastic reimagining of the 3 act structure in movies.
The Dark Knight and Batman are very competent movies, they may not be as good as Memento or The Prestige, but they're still the superhero movies with the most "dignity" out there, despite all the suspension of disbelief.
With Inception and TDKR i feel many serious mistakes are made with the script, pacing and directing, they show a director so immersed in his ego that the works are downright flawed.
Interstellar is just as big of a mess as any Zack Snyder film out there, style over form, form before content.

/thread and done