this dude walked it off if you can believe that

Did he fell?

there's literally blood and shit coming out of them my god

a brain

u sick fuck

Enjoy v&

weak croc

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Thunder wouldn't have struck him. Lightning would have. Your filename is inappropriate. As was the song title.

no he stayed still the earth came and attacked him

holy fuck i'm surprised he kept his hand, i've seen other vids of a crock snapping another crocks foot off and eating it

HOLY SHIT

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU DIRTY FUCKING KIKE BEFORE I CALL THE CYBER POLICE ON YOU.

AND IF YOU DARE COMING BACK ON THE CHAN EVER AGAIN I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL BREATH THROUGH A STRAW FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

Bite my shiny metal ass!

I love the *pop* at the end

did, did he get pregnant ?

with you he did, love your dad's work

Nice copypasta

"Thunderstruck" is an ACDC song I think the filename was supposed to be a joke referencing the song.

one of 4chans autists

pretty common practice in chicken farming, those are all rooster chicks. you gotta kill most of them

despite all the rekt and gore, this is the creepiest thing I've seen

do you understand the mental torture you put on thid poor animal?

fuck, you people make me sick.

That band is stupid, then. I hear the guitarist only knows 3 chords and all their rhythms are in 4.

interior crocodile alligator
i drive a chevrolet movie theatre

i want to know how the cum came out if his urethra is bent so far.

real talk, this one is really disturbing

>eternal bleeding
that poor bastard

wtf happened there?

i like how they're hitting with the jackets rather than trying to smother. they certainly know how to make a good cook up!

yes but you want to put your benis in them holes

did he died?

oh lord

And ducks.

alternatively drowning also works.

holy shit

Alabaman vasectomy

What is that?

They blew his head that means he's fucking dead

that's one of my favourites ever

no, he had to walk home though, which killed him

I dont know what i was expecting but it wasnt that

Are you the same faggot that comments this every time somebody posts the gif

He lived, ambulance got there in time. Hospitalized for a few weeks but made a full recovery.

yea he died later of eternal bleeding

newfag

Some Mongolian tried protesting something by turning into Freddy Krueger for a few seconds.

Faggot

History?

It's too late, you can't hide your newfaggotry now. Lurk moar.

I thought the car would get crushed as well

Muslims murdered him and his family while they were in a trip in a shit country

guy gets caught by an enemy cartel and is taken through hell, quite simple

that actually fucked me up.......

can someone give me a break down of what he broke/overstretched etc?

I can almost feel that cold paint in my ass

>loose

BEST GORE

don't feel too bad. the victim there is an executioner from a rival gang.

Bonus disturbing points when you watch the full vid with audio

nigga u morbid

don't know but it looks fucken painfull