See girl

see girl

she has this around her neck

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J9Lx7chd5X8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

know that she's a black belt at suckin dick

apparently girls who wear those are into being choked...not sure how true that is, never been with one who wore those

rape

This is nothing more then a Female Fedora..

>Wat do?

Burn her before it lays eggs.

I saw a girl who wouldn't be older than 8 or 9 wearing one of those two days ago.

Its like the promise ring of this generation.
Except it means you promise your butt virginity, but the vag is wide open.

WEW

well

You've also never been with a girl before. KEK

This has been the most overused phrase to describe these.
I still find them hot regardless.

That shit is like the ugliest pice of fucking clothes these days

Yes, I know. She was with her mother at a supermarket.

Bang if not broken. Today it's more of a fashion choice than a sign of daddy issues or whatever you cucks believe. The "broken slut" style is becoming sort of mainstream thing it seems and I don't think it actually has much to do with the personality.

Get a boner, seriously.

Anyone know why I find chokers so fucking attractive? I don't like BDSM shit, so it's not the neck thing. I just find them incredibly cute, and they frame faces nicely.

Meaningless. Literally every girl, from virgin to whore, wore those in the 90's.

Now get off my lawn.

love those

Means they are ready for anal.

She needs to be choke-fucked.

Love the sluts that wear these

So did you fuck her or not?

That's the belt for sucking dick

This

That's the proof that we're fucked up

Avoid like the plague

If they are fucking stupid enough to fall for the stupid fucking broken slut style then it is a sign of a shitty personality. Literally prostitute tier.

9 times out of 10, anyone (adult) who wears a choker is a tranny. They wear them to make the adams apple less noticeable. Or, its an actual female, but she's damaged goods and has psychological problems from being molested by a father or uncle so to express her pain, she goes goth and most likely cuts.

And is a bitch by default

i always thought it was a black belt for sucking dick

Yeah, they generally do have attitude problems

check'd and kekd

pump and dump
>tfw I had the opportunity but pussed out

Shove my dick down her throat. And it's a 9" dick.

my girlfriend wears one of these from time to time,
she does love to be choked during sex.
coincidence?

This is becoming popular again at middle schools

Tighten it when she's not aware.
Hence choker.

The choker to be choked up with a phallic object

False had my neighbor suck me off and she was meh (major slut wears this shit when she goes out loves being dominated)
My gf is so much better (7 years dating took her virginity)

I've deflowered a chick. It was hard work. Give me a nice slut who knows her way around a dick.

I'm buying her a drink and telling her how good she looks in that dress.

That girl sucks cock on the first date for sure.

If I can charm her, maybe I get to empty my balls down her throat.

If you deglower her and hang around it can be worth it
My gf is crazy good in bed

Ask her how many horse cocks she's jacked, and how many great danes have orally knotted her.

This guy gets it

Opinions?

I guess so. When you hang onto her I'm sure it can pan out as fine as with any other chick.

The one I deflowered was stunningly gorgeous, I don't know how she was still a virgin but she bled like I stuck her with a prison shiv.
Honestly a wonderful girl, wonderful personality, and I was taken back by how beautiful she was just sitting there on my bed when she was getting dressed - you know how you can admire them like that, I'm sure? Like she came out of a painting.
I think she would've been primo gf material. And after the fucking gauntlet that was our first time, she did come back for seconds. Unfortunately I picked up ringworm someplace and didn't want to infect her, and soon afterward we were both out of the country (to different places)

We still speak and we still have that closeness, so maybe some day huh. I can't really deny I'm a little sweet on her. But yeah breaking her in, hard labor with little payoff. Didn't cum and with how "hard to get" she played (shooting me down point blank and then acting surprised when I got off the bed) I had to stop to pump iron to regain my sense of masculinity halfway through.

Rape, then strangle.

Chokers are beyond hot

>flirt
>????
>get infected with hiv

You want more?

If a chick likes to be choked, slapped etc you're playing with fire.

Better learn how not to leave bruises, because all it takes is 1 phone call to the cops and your life is over.

what about a 25 year girl with : choker, braces, anklet, and 3 toerings?

>my gf, i swear she never, never wants to not be 16 years old

>pale skin
>choker
>red lipstick
>actual smile
>8.5/10 would wine and dine

Sure I wanna see this girl naked on the floor

Well I don't know about others but my girlfriend wears one because she's an obedient whore

I think you should bend her over a park bench and fuck her with your stinking, rock-hard fuck staff until she’s dead. Use your keys to rip her creamy little dick cavity to shreds. Smear the blood all over your face and shaft. Then, you should shit into her mouth. By this, you will show her that you are in the dominant position, and that you don’t care one way or the other about her behavior. It’s the next best thing to fucking severing, which you should promptly do while you vote her life a five and give her ass AIDS. Nuke her from orbit, but at the same time, make sure you’re using fire. I am a big fat faggot. I like to pick my nose and put the boogers into my erect penis. I like to pee out little rods of my compressed penis booger. God is a faggot. God is a nigger. The Lord God Jesus Christ is a worthless faggot. I kill everything I see. I can’t stop fucking. I wish I could have sex. I want to fuck so bad. I can taste your fucking vagina juice. I am a nigger. I am a stupid stupid fat fucking nigger. God is Hitler’s faggot. There is no such thing as a faggot.

Oh really? This shit is fucked up.

i'm 29 and i remember when i was in my 15's that girls used to wear that shit, but after some years it was gone.
this doesn't mean anything, wearing that. fashion comes and goes.

You best get permission from her Master before speaking to her.
THAT what du,dummee

>fashion comes and goes
but sadly you are still fucking retarded

No no no
SHE should have permission from her master to speak with ME

then suit yourself, it just means that they like to suck cock.

max depth indicator on her neck

Could you please ask her to shave her armpits

that escalated quickly
But same

Please shave your armpits

choke her while fucking her

fucking kek

my PP stand up why

The fuck is wrong with anal on the first date?

IMO no sex on the first date means no second date.

What is this gif from

yeah nah
them veins are a put off. reminds me of my ex when she was on the pill.
and what the fuck is growing under her arms

It's alive

The people I knew with collars like that were either lesbians or deep throating the most emo guy they could find in the back of Hot Topic.

And yes, they all had daddy issues.

youtu.be/J9Lx7chd5X8

While mine definetely does.

one of the leslie nelson naked gun movies
the one that has a baseball stadium at the end of it

True my girlfriend wears these. She loves being choked.

>"will you be requiring ALL the eggs this evening m'lady"

Yeah with everything, there's that point where it's too much. I'm 30, gf is 32, she wears a choker sometimes when we do it because she knows I'm into it, but that's it. We're not kids anymore.

>My gf is so much better (7 years dating took her virginity)
Is this supposed to make you look goods on Sup Forums? Why did you said this? What could this have possibly had to do with the story?

don't forget to walk the dinosaur

Give her some respect. She earned that shit.

go to bed kid its a school night