Anything ever happen with this teacher thread yeaterday

Anything ever happen with this teacher thread yeaterday

Shes hot

Yea there was a good thread on her last night

Damn i guess i missed out ..

Shiiiite, do you have the archive link?

I don't a student wanted someone to send his teacher a dick pic. They did want to see if anything else happened

Alexis Erin Ijams
Derby High School
Wichita Kansas Enlgish Teacher 9&10
Bowling Coach

FB /allie.ijams
Insta ai_helloroto/
Twt peachyteach77
Phone 7033042327
Email Work [email protected]
Email Personal [email protected]
Address 318 N Crest Circle, Wichita, Kansas

Thats it for the archives so next time this thread happens we have all of this immediately

Wow

man, she reminds me of my english teacher. Blonde and smoking hot.. pics anyone?

I'm sure u can find some with this info..when u find post

I've searched already, no nudes (just some fakes). Lots of pics of anons sending dicks to her. I was specifically referring to me posting my teacher. But if nobody wants them, I got no problem with that ;-)

Post the fakes I haven't Seen them

>no nudes
no way she is a sufficiently appealing female of legal age... They must be out there somewhere.

Message her get some

Seen her posted few times I love this bitch

Nah, I'm not charismatic enough...
Is she married?
If she is married or in a relationship she might have sent some to whoever she was with.
Something has to be out there & I dont care if it's potato quality it just has to exist somewhere.

Wow crazy how her life is just posted online

It's because she is to clean and too easy to identify. Every chick has nudes, she happens to be hot to enough of Sup Forums that some anons have pursued the leads available.

someone post the vid

Is she teachers 9th and 10th grade then that means that the user that keeps posting his faggot teacher every week is underaged