Femanon here, about to take first acid trip. I was recommended to take only half of it...

Femanon here, about to take first acid trip. I was recommended to take only half of it. Worried on the aftermath actually.

What is your first time on acid story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YqXZ9YoRD50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seriously, what do you faggots get out of pretending to be female online?

would show tits, if you paid for it, dumbass

Half of it won't be worth anything. Just take one tab.

You probably won't get any visuals or 'hallucinations'. You should be able to produce very good close-eyed visualizations however.

Acid is intended to be an educational, spiritual experience, not a recreational one. Put on some music that you can get lost in. Go on a walk. Appreciate something small. Take it with a friend, and spend it in silent companionship. Look in a mirror. Take some time to sit with your eyes closed, and look inside yourself.

You may have a lot of thoughts that feel very important. Embrace them, but don't try to think of them in terms of words or language, but embrace them as naked concepts. Don't try to talk about what you're feeling. Its not intended to be put in words.

Just keep yourself open. My first time was only one tab and very relaxed. If I were to describe it in a phrase, it would be seeing myself from a third-person perspective.

breasticles please,

in all seriousness it was ok. Winded up taking one tab but not feeling it so me and a buddy split the remaining tab. Was pretty great, walked around a lot. Laughed a lot at ridiculous stuff. Went back home where we lounged hard and listened to some early Gong (perfect tripping music). Later debated whether the screensaver on the tv was moving or not. Overall a grand experience, it was great stuff, never had that quality again. Still fun to do though.

Take the whole tab. Don't fuck around. Don't ask us what to expect. If you're going to take drugs, just take them. None of this weary, pussy shit.

and then we found out yellow moot was giving away femanon nudes with Sup Forums plus and all rejoiced

>femanon
not really user then are you fam? you just reduced the pool of who you could possibly be on this planet by 50%

I was expecting to take it at home, I guess Ill go to my friends then

Take the whole thing, get a friend to trip with you, and fucking don't look in the mirror. If you have a bad trip, take a shit, and you'll snap it.

What if I had to piss and stuff?

do you live with your parents? If so I dont recommend taking it at home, just because the paranoia and anxiety might be a bit too much when youre tripping. A friends should be ok if they are cool. If you like wandering around, it is fun to do so. I have a friend (girl) who likes to take it at night and hang out at the park and just lie there and chill.

Pissing is fine, just eyes off the mirror. It'll fuck you up if you look in it, and you'll be stuck there for a few hours. Drink plenty of water as well, and on the come down, smoke some weed to help.

Looking in the mirror is bullshit. I look in the mirror all the time, its not really a freak out, although I would try to avoid the bathrooms as you can get stuck in there for longer than youd like. Also taking a shit on acid is one of the most religious experiences you can have. Highly recommend it if you really feel the urge.

I would honestly recommend looking in the mirror. Its not fun, but its healthy

Pleas note ruru 30.

Here comes mine

>be me
>decide to drop acid for first time
>what’s supposed to happen
>nothen habbenen
>everything habbenen
>It's all good, I'll just play some skyrim
>why the hell is the ps3 broken
>damn it, just watch tv
>it is broken as well
>yo, ima order pizza
>gimme dat meatlovers
>say something smooth to qt3.14 gril on other end
>watch youtube videos while waiting
>simply amazing
>pizza guy shows up
>i'm too high for this
>take the pizza, give him a 50 (pizza worth about 10) and slam the door
>eat it
>go to ride my bike
>ride it for 20 minutes around the block a few times and fall asleep

What actually happened, according to my sober friend, who just sat and laughed at me the whole time

>open and close ps3 for 10 minutes, continuously pressing down on the clothes iron
>wave a nearby fork at the tv for another 10 minutes
>call up pizza place
>continuously yell meatlovers into the phone
>yell "i bet you'll love my meat"
>sober friend orders pizza after this
>stare at a floor tile the whole time while waiting for pizza
>pizza guy shows up
>yell incoherently and throw 50 dollars at the pizza guy before grabbing the pizza and running inside again
>eat the pizza
>goes outside to "ride my bike"
>actually ride a stick in a circle on the street for an hour
>fall asleep in middle of road

Took 400ug last week. I'll type it out and post it if this thread is still up. Much better story than my first trip.

>breasticles

Hagrid knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=YqXZ9YoRD50

Holy shit do not take a dozen hits! Take fucking ONE for your first time! Seriously I only ever heard of friends taking a 10 strip at most and I never took more than 2. You will be fine alone in your room, have things to play with or keep you occupied. Don't watch tv. Keep the room dark, your eyes will be dilated and you will be able to see. Black lights are good.

where did you get it

That isnt one tab of acid, that looks more like 25

nope, my friend sent me the picture. She said they are like this. I havent even seen them yet, she is asking $10 for one but would give away if i take it at her house

post your tits you slut

>ten bucks for one
i dont know what do think about that

Show pussy

It is, it's a 5x5, I would punch whoever told her to take half of it right in the face.

what do you mean? are they cheaper? I cant get some bymy own

Excellent tips
GTFO

$5 a hit was standard 15 yrs ago, don't know about now. OP is holding 25, probably worth $100.

You're fucking stupid. That's not how acid works.

10 bucks today isnt unheard of, especially in dryer areas. If you hit a nice patch of people you might get it way cheaper but its harder to run across these days.

Show pussy

In my area its 15 a hit, but weed is also about 20 a gram for mids. Shit sucks. Especially when back in my hometown everything was half the price