Fuck buddy is a virgin and doesn't want to lose her virginity...

Fuck buddy is a virgin and doesn't want to lose her virginity. I usually just finger her / eat her out and she gives me a BJ.

How do i get in that pussy Sup Forums?

not a fuck buddy if you're not fucking, why does this need to be said

this

op quit being a faggot

anons i've tried and she says no. She says that her last BF they didn't fuck either. She's 19

give you anal or GTFO

you are the cuckbuddy

>fuck buddy is a virgin

Good luck user
>you

if she is pic which I highly doubt

tell her she should stop living in the 50s judging by that haircut and the state of her nether regions

tell her its better to lose your virginity to a friend than a bf. because she wont ever regret who she lost her virginity to. like she would with an ex bf.

Claire Sinclair

You don't. You run the fuck away and find a fuckable buddy

Best way to get a girl to have sex with you is to not be a faggot, OP.

I ended up not asking but thanks for knowing I wanted to

Sounds like she has some mental block concerning penetration. You need to convince her that it doesnt mean anything. That all her friends are having sex, that there is no sacred meaning to sex, that her idea of no penetration is in fact really weird.

Once you convince her she is being cringy and weird about sex, she may change her mind.

This. After that take her out for a drink, slip a Quaalude in it and have your way with her. It won't be raoe because you already convinced her about sex in the first place

Fuck buddy>>>>>
Doesn't fuck
>autist alert

>post on Sup Forums
>virgin

>autist alert

Ask to do anal and "accidently" fuck her pussy

Sex is one big mess of fluids and movements… and its motherfucking glorious. My adivce? Grow up, shower before hand, maybe smoke some ganja if needed, and get ready to hang around the famously bad smelling place known as the ass and maybe eat some of the crap from the hole

tip 1: make her really horny and she'll eventually give in to her own temptation

tip 2: for some reason, I've been with two "good girls" who thought that anal was less serious than vaginal. ok. fuck 'em in the ass. again, it will eventually progress from there. meanwhile - you're fucking her in the ass

>Fuck buddy is a virgin
Think about that.

wait till mom goes out.

Get in the ass gods loophole hole

Dubs
Also /thread

Wife her up user

get her drunk

>fuck buddy
>doesn't want to fuck

Kys retard.

kys