I require your oats, brother

I require your oats, brother.

Fuck off with that shitty meme

Why must you bring such anger and aggression to a peaceful gathering of oats, brother?

i say we give em the oats

Aye brother... You are initiated.

Can I be an oat brother?

Praise the oats

Brother, let me tell you something. Many a day I have lumbered here by this fence and looked at this world. These fences which border this small plot of mud seem to be the edges of the Earth. But I have gazed many beyond the fence. I have watched the hills of green and the tall, slim, terrifying figures who lurk and haunt the strange barn on the far side of the hill, who appear as spectres as the sun rises at the break of day and refill the Oats, and float away without a word. Often I wonder why we are not like them, why we cannot give ourselves the oats, why we are limited and chained down by the girth of our bodies and the uselessness of our hooves. And indeed for many years this sad truth, that forever we would be trapped in this shallow frame, alone, and without purpose or direction, banished forever to wallow in our own filth, this depressed me. But yesterday I realised something. Who are we to be ungrateful for existence in the first place? Who are we to say that this life is not good enough? Instead of oblivion we have the warmth of the sun and the coolness of soil. We have fair conversations and a good night's sleep. Who am I to say that these simple comforts are no better than death? Should we not smile like the sun and bask in our happiness as the sunlight warms the soil without question or thank. So brother, let us share oats and smile and frolick as much as our girth might let us. Let us see this pen not as a prison or a hell but as a palace in which we might enjoy the best our existence has to offer. Give me some oats brother, and let us dine together. I love you..

I think this is important.

Is this you bae lmao

No oats? This means rape.

As long as you can contribute to the Commonwealth of Oats.

Indeed brother. Indeed.

I waddle in this mud as an eternal prison. It feels as thought the fence is the edge of earth and everything. But brother I have seen beyond the fence a many, the green hills yander the blue water and fresh air. I have witnessed the humans on farms not of our knowledge. Humans that have the power to gift themselves oats. I am trapped brother, trapped in this body and confined to this mud but I am superior. Gift me thine oats brother, please for the love of god

No these olde thyme pig drawings are the best you faggot
>have you any oats? big oats yum yum?

Please brother

Whdjsvghvfwj(-$!;78-&?(7OATSBWUANSV

have you any big potato yum yums?

thank you brother, my eyes have been opened

brothers i have a confession, am not a fan of oats

Then you must be exiled...

I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE

HERETIC