What's his or her name? Why?

What's his or her name? Why?

Nikki.

Because she's all I think about.

And I know I shouldn't.

Maggie.

She's damn near perfect in my eyes. Cute as fuck, kinda awkward in a good way. Smart as hell, knows what she wants in life. She is the type of girl that I wanna marry.

Seems like she might actually like me. But she just can't commit to a meet up. Even those she seems so eager and enthusiastic about it. I guess just take it slow until I actually get some sorta response from her

Leroy, Leroy Jenkins xoxoxo

Jen

Jess.

God damn do i miss that bitch.

Kayla, Stephanie, or McKenzie.
think of those three all the time.

Amber.
I'd drag my balls through 7 Miles of broken glass and needles just to hear her voice again

I was thinking about her before I saw this thread but I'll post anyway.

Anyway she goes by Jade. Even though I went and got the perfect gf I still think about her every day. I'd give almost anything to see her one more time.

bump

JoannA

taylor

You know, normally I'd post Amber, this thread in specific made me think of her again as that's the only person I've been thinking about or put on this thread for the past 6 years.
But not this time
It's Courtney.
Courtney is her name

Olivia. When I kill myself (soon), it'll be because of her.

Dana, I doubt it will work this time either though.

Mary

Diana, she is from Colombia.
I miss her smile, despite the fact that she only see me as a friend.

Morgan

Andy.

I just want to suck a log of shit out of his ass hole

Jess
Had a massive thing for you in school and saw you again today. Even. better than before, you're beautiful.

Amanda, the love of my life.

Chloe

Jackie. I honestly thought she was the one. Guess not...

Samantha.

Why do I always get my mind set on a particular outcome just to be let down when life doesn't pan out that way?

Ophelia. My baby girl due in June

Mari. She's ugly as fuck today though.

Ophelia by Lumineers.
give it a listen lad

I already did and it's kinda neat because we named her a few days before I first heard that song! I love it.

Wren.
Broke up with me a month ago after a 4 year relationship. Still devastated, but trying to move on.

FFF thats Ophelia's Middle name. lmao

Olga

Ya i know bad name. But beautiful girl. Loved her for 8 months, just broke up with her and I hate myself for doing it, but I know I made the right choice

hailey shes the love of my life she just doesnt know this yet

It's short for Katherine. There were like 5 Katherines in her elementary years, so instead of being a Kat, or Katie, or whatever else, she set herself apart with Wren.

Xenia Sarco

Beverly.

Was friends with her in high school and even through my serious relationship with another girl I still had feelings for her. Was a tease for a while but I didn't care. Moved out to the same state within an hour of each other for work and would see her all the time. Nothing happened. Just loved to spend time with her. Was about to propose to highschool sweetheart but I didn't because I thought this girl had feelings for me too. Still think about her all the time.

That's pretty cool. We chose Wren because we wanted something unique but not too fucking weird. I also like the old european myths about Wrens. Sad to hear that about your girl though. It doesn't really get better you just get stronger and better at coping. Best wishes to you.

Celeste.

Damn, I haven't written or said that name in years. It's been 2 or 3, not too sure, but I still miss her. She broke me Sup Forums, pretty fucking hard, harder than I've ever been broken before and I guess I'm still not fully mended. I've dated other women, etc. But she's still THE ex, you know?

We where together for 5 years and then one day she was gone. No hug, no goodbye kiss. Just packed her shit and left. Perhaps it's not her that I miss, perhaps is just the memories and the feeling of being so close to someone, so comfortable with a person, so in love with another human, perhaps that is what I miss.

One way or another, she left a giant hole in my soul when she left, and I miss her dearly every god damn day.

Erika, she has a beutiful name
Fuck i miss her

Jordyn Jones

Anna. She is the love of my life.

Michael?

Felicity.

Danielle

best friend zoned but we do sexy stuff from time to time, she keeps hinting but I never catch on. I miss her... I'll see her soon when I get back to college tho..

>tfw you don't even have a "her" anymore and it takes more than 30 seconds for a face you personally know to pop up.

Damn, it really is over for me, isn't it?

Also Sophie

Yeah, this isn't my first breakup, but it is hers. Actually that was a big part of it, she had never dated before, and after 4 years we were thinking about marriage, and she couldn't live with herself having only been with one person.

Shannon.

That's really shitty but I also see where she's coming from I guess.

Vani.

I know, weird name. But it sounds beautiful to me.
We actually love each other, I love her so much. We are going to have a baby, and I'll call her (if girl) Nana, or maybe Calliope. But I don't know how to call him if boy. Any help?

bump

Yeah, as much as it pains me, I understand.

Jean

And it's wrong to do so

Jessie

Brennen or Ashely.

one was perfect the other was just as flawed as me.

heard that somewhere, id crawl across broken glass and crack needles to suck the cock of the man who fucked * sexy bitches name *

Carol

Fuck is the perfect girl...

Amanda, if only i knew how to approach her

Mac

Not that it matters, it's my fault and nothing is going to change

Linda

Miss you Minna....

Becca

;)

trish. I'd sell my soul to the devil for just one more happy day with you. I miss you.

My girl Pat

AGWINA

Her name is
>Arianna
I fell in love with a girl that I would of never even considered myself able to be friends with. Now I'm overwhelmed with feelings

Karen.
I'm sorry I was a selfish alcoholic git. With the passage of time and bitterness I've come to see things for what they were and that you did your best for me. I hope you are well and happy and have found stability. I also hope that you harbour no ill or resentment will towards me.

Jennifer Encinas
an old friend that I liked :T

Christine. I just want to be with her but she has someone and I hate myself more and more every day because of it