Let's get a shaved pussy hairy ass thread. Bonus points if they are wet. Here's my gf any thoughts?

Let's get a shaved pussy hairy ass thread. Bonus points if they are wet. Here's my gf any thoughts?

That's a nice wet pink pussy user

Lets see that pussy hairy

Pics like this make me question my sexuality. HOW could you fuck that mess

That Girls pussy Looks like one from albania kosovo

Hairy ass and not enough money to get a good razor with all the razor burns

Where's the other labia? Damn that's a nasty pussy.

Looks like a rash on her right thigh, tinea versicolor. Tell her to go to a dermatologist and get some cream it's contagious.

Here's another user what do you think?

Better than what I've been hitting lately.

Want to try her asshole? It's so fucking tight

Look, it's a pussy. Good on you for having one at your disposal. Is it a particularly nice-looking one, not really. Most aren't

Gfs stretched pussy

Any pics with more of her?

I'd see if I could loosen it up a bit even if I'm not super into anal.

If she let you use would you relax?

Then here try this hole then

It's good to have a Sup Forumsro who understand.

Of course user. She has a hole for everyone. Mind telling her what you would do to her next?

And I have more if you want

ITT: Bitches that clearly don't want their ass eaten.

Not that user but I would like a picture in doggy position where she spreads her cheeks

Since she is up for really getting me going, I'd want her to warm me up with her mouth, just warm up lazy sucking not full on action. then after I was ready to go start off cowgirl so she could control the pace but after I got into it transition into doggy. More would be great and sorry if I suck at writing what I wold do.

Gfs really wet pussy

Watersports if pretty high level shit.

I don't have one that's doggy style but here's one with her cheeks open enough to see that right ass and she loves cow girl and is used to being bent over and fucked doggy

It's great that she likes both active and passive positions. I like to mix things up when I can. Any chance of seeing her tits?

Well I have some of her tits but we really should stick to her holes to stay on thread topic

It's really fun tho.

Just one maybe if we can see a hole in it? But you're calling the shots right now.

Tits god damnit!!!!!!

As expected of country grown vegetables!

Ok anons here.

Thanks for sharing them

you think she would be down for a mmf threesome?

Absolutely. Which hole do we each get 1st round?

I'd think I'd want pussy first and let you break in her ass so I would have an easier time going in for round two, not sure how long I'd last if it was vice tight.

Perfect her ass is my favorite hole. What should we make her do next now we got her holes stretched and ready for us?

I've always wanted to spit roast a girl and high five/toast while doing it. I know that sounds dorky as fuck when I write it out. Also more pics would be nice.

Hey I know those tits :)

Lindsey?

No
Guess what I'll not be baited

Sounds good user. Which hole do you want now?

What?

I guess I'd like to take her ass out for a spin. But I'm open to getting it lubed up with some spit before I go in.

I took a look at my ex gf's old nudes and after closer inspection I think that I might be wrong

Dang man we could have bonded

Where you from?

Also post those nudes user! Now I have to compare!

this

sometimes i feel like i'm the only one disgusted by these mangled pussies. I guess I just have higher standards thank you fat neckbeards

Hell yeah! She's struggling with both our cocks and we've just given each other a crisp high five do you think we should finish or keep going?

Yeah, it would have been awesome to know who is banging my ex gf, I could have given you some tips

Post the nudes man!!

Keep going until she begs us to stop for sure, that or we passout.

Well at this point our balls are sore and all of her holes are completely ruined. Now all that left is decide were each of us should cum. In or on whatever user. Guest can choose

Well I'm thinking all over her ass so we can see it was a team effort and no need for one of us to get sloppy seconds.

Perfect here's your target hurry and finish her!

More

I love the panty lines! I'm spent now...it was fun fapping to your girl user.

got this pic from this thread, just take a look

Glad you enjoyed user. Next time you want to shoot a load at her again just post her pic and request. Also one last thing do we let her clean her ass off? What should we do? Also our dicks are still disgusting. We should probably have her suck them clean

Well I think she should clean up her ass after we've taken commemorative photos. As for cleaning up our dicks I'm sure she would be happy to slurp them clean.

You should clean each others cocks off

Sorry didn't see you post. There plenty more of her in the thread just follow the links

This girl looks so much like my wife.
Moar?

Nice pussy. Show her body

Seasonal nails/10 would eggnog