What does Sup Forums hum to their gf on cold, wintry nights?

What does Sup Forums hum to their gf on cold, wintry nights?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZoJ1PcD1rc
youtube.com/watch?v=y2cQvZPX3OY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

act

*glass breaks*

FFUUCKKK OFFF OOP!!!

usually what I hum to myself when I go to bed
>"cuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuck"

THE FACT THAT

>"You know, I've never actually met another fan of LDR before -- just thought I'd share that so if I seem at all overly excited, you'll understand why, and maybe you won't think I'm a total weirdo and never talk to me again...? Hey now, mister, what kind of laugh was that? Were you making fun of me? You were? Well, that just about does it! You've 2 minutes to tell me your favorite member of LRD and your favorite moment from their discography. Satisfy me, and I just might let you sleep on the couch tonight instead of the bathroom floor. Clock's ticking!"

Bird Seed

>"You know it's nice of you to let me bring you out here...I thought for sure you'd be busy posting on that forum you love so much. You should really stop using it, I noticed you've changed. You started insulting people based on what music they listen to, and you freak out whenever somebody insults your "obscure" bands that you obsess over. I'm not gonna stop talking to you over this! I just think a break from using the internet so obsessively would help you out a bit. My parents have a cabin about an hour away we like to use for the summer. I'll let you stay there with me for a few days AS LONG AS you promise not to use that stupid forum while you're with me. Promise?"

humming is beta shit
ITT will be a heap of fat lonely virgins who only browse here so they'll be here when this thread gets posted every other week.

>"Keep your head still, silly! What I'm doing is for your own good. Just trust me. *boop* There! And just like that, no more earbuds! Is it really that different? Is it really that difficult, user? Is being honest about your investment in others' welfare and not hiding behind walls of sound all the time really such a terrifying prospect? Is it really so tough to go a few hours with these out, with the mask off?"

>you could maybe get a gf but you hate yourself too much to even try
Music for this feel

youtube.com/watch?v=oZoJ1PcD1rc

Can't believe it.

The distinction of whether I could or couldn't get a girlfriend is irrelevant to my problem. Trust me I get sex offers weekly. Maybe it's a problem you have that you are projecting onto me.

are you me?

also

john cage - 4'33"

Usually some Glenn Branca

homosexual cookies, buyers market and sort-of tailed arachnid

>"Hey, user! Is it just me, or has it been a while since we last ran into each other? It can't just be me, right? Well, I don't need to tell you what I've been up to -- just touring and gigs, you know. How about you, though? No, you've gotta share! Big shot like you must have had tons of adventures since we last spoke!"

who dis

the weird frontier between legal and illegal
are these guys the saviors of music?

I would hum that new Tool song, but unfortunately my wife and kids were all killed in the Bowling Green Massacre.

When was the last time you and your gf did this, Sup Forums?

what song is this from? I want in on the meme

youtube.com/watch?v=y2cQvZPX3OY

feels good man

this is extremely painful

what the fuck someone shopped her nose ring out

Just destroyed my toilet

i used to have a girlfriend i would sing frank sinatra to at night

whoever writes these must hate himself

Stop posting this shit nigga. Fucking tired of these little fucking pics of smug pretty girls who have life in easy mode and would never pay attention to someone like me, wish i cvould kill them all, so they could know their true fate and God.
Fuck you OP
ALSO FUCK YOU

hi friend you seem lost

seems to be what you might be looking for :^)

fuck you, im speaking what is true.

bet youre a fucking disgusting female.
go die in a hole, fucking bitch, go fuck a model, you have it so easy, bitch

>So winters coming up Sup Forums

>tfw gf that enjoys your kind of music and likes cuddling to dream pop

Nothing because I'm alone and will an hero

atomic, maybe

CARVED OUT OF STONE
EARTH, BLOOD AND BONE
THEY KNOCK THE MOUNTAINS DOWN
THE EARTH'S GRATING SOUND
THEY SOOTHE THE GREAT MACHINES
THAT YEARN DESPERATELY
JUST TO LAY THEM DOWN
WITHIN HER GAPING MOUTH

I AM THE ANGRY SON

I've never fucking understood these threads. Is humming to people genuinely something a lot of people do? Why not just sing?

OPTIMUS PRIME
DO IT FROM BEHIND
WAKE ME UP AT 7 JUST TO FUCK WITH MY GRIND

Paysage d'Hiver makes the coldest music I've ever heard
He's like if Burzum continued to make good music post-Filosofem

"i get sex offers weekly" your syntax here gives a little insight into the problem