Greetings Faggatrons. I have traveled far and wide across the realms of space to answer your questions...

Greetings Faggatrons. I have traveled far and wide across the realms of space to answer your questions. So ask an alien anything.

Why do dogs get startled by their own farts?

do aliums have vaginas and/or wenises?

A primitive species, not unsimilar to your kind. Thus not having studied the effects of flatus, nor being free of a rectum as I am, it's brain does not always predict or recognize it's own commands.

are humans the only life in the universe?

I detect your question is about our reproductive process. While our organs are distinct and separate than that of your own, we indeed possess devices that further our species. Although slight variations do occur more commonly with our kind.

I believe my existence is evidence that your kind is not all there is to the vast make up of space.

do you have any holes that can be fugged, yes or no?

How should i modify my witholdings this coming year to not get nailed so badly on taxes? Gross around 85k. Still filing 0. Work around 300 hours overtime a year.

Your triple dubs require a special visit to further my enlightenment of planet earth. Prepare yourself human, and if you take care to properly cleanse the rectal passage the operation will be much smoother and quicker and you will be returned to your home with more pleasant memories than those commonly used to erase neurons.

We possess orifices which your humanoid penile glands could indeed penetrate, though I must warn you our species varies much more than yours. Not all holes can be found in the same locations from Kelvinoid to Kelvinoid.

A simple manipulation in the symbols through the medium with which you record them. Obviously your limit is not in the knowledge of what symbols to manipulate, but merely in the spacial/temporal process used to achieve the results you desire.

Have we reached the limits of what anal probing can reveal?

Sweet, I've got to get back for work in the morning though.

Your species, not even close. While ours has progressed much further than your own it is impossible to say if a higher form could perhaps make our methods look as primitive as your own.

While we do not completely control time, we have capacities with which to manipulate it that your kind has not yet discovered. Your employer will be none the wiser.

how to create tangible plasma to use as a type of rifle?

Sadly the atmosphere in which you reside is hardly conducive to what you request. There are atmospheres and species far better suited for the task tho. And as your dialect goes, it is far out.

What do you think of ne being a little femboy who likes getting treated welk by real men. Does this make my a faggot or am i just accepting my role.

Where are my keys? Cant find where i left them

is "ayy lmao" alien language and what does it means?