I fucked up.....I asked to go on a date too quickly...well that's what my friends think anyway...

I fucked up.....I asked to go on a date too quickly...well that's what my friends think anyway. She's been ignoring me ever since.

looks fine from that whats the rest say?

You... had an anxiety attack over a girl?

Yeah, I can't help it. We met at a mental hospital, we both have the same issues. Anxiety and depression

either she has nothing else to say or just just isnt interested in talking right now.

I don't see anything wrong :O unless you did worse after that?

Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Kill yourself.

There is no coming back from saying you had an anxiety attack over a girl.
You dug an even deeper and gayer hole when you said you were there for me over it.
She sees you as a little sister now.

You are over thinking. She's busy. Let her text u man

Thank you Sup Forumsro

Stop worrying

How old are u?

Clearly not old enough to be here.

She just sends a pic to keep the streak going.

> a date
> ask her to go the mall

You stupid faggot, why don't you take her to McDonald's for lunch too.

If she likes you, she'll go out of her way to say something. I hate to say it but if you're the one who has to initiate, she's doing you a courtesy

This thread gave me an anxiety attack.

I thought that and I had a convo about with a friend and told me that maybe she is on her period rn and don't wanna talk.

this

And also can't appear to easy or needy, bitches hate needy and easy

LOL

Dude when I was 19 I used to think the same thing. I'm 27 years old now. It's really no big deal if she doesn't reply she's prolly busy. Not everyone has time to reply asap. Give her some time to reply. If she doesn't ever reply, don't text her. Let it go a day with out talkin... maybe shoot her a txt after 24?hours or something.just don't appear needy or clingy. Girls will run faster than shit after Taco Bell if they get a clingy vibe and there is really no coming back from being clingy.

Dump her.

Its called the rubber band theory man. If you push too close shes going to pull away. And like a rubber band the more she pulls the more you will want to go towards her. The trick is to pull back further and put more tension so she comes toeard you. To apply tension - be an nice and also be anasshole. Takes a littlw practice. You obviously dont want to be such a dick she never talks to you. But do things like ignore her text, be short with her her, and then let her know somehow your still interested by texting her out the blue. Then wait 2 days to respond back to her

>implying this includes grills that aren't whores

yeah, this is teh vibe.

never apologize. never be the first to txt.

learn to neg her (a compliment & insult in one)

if you ever have to think you fucked up because you asked too early, she wasn't interested in you from the start anyway. What if a hot girl asks you to go on a date early, are you going to say no? Vice versa

Charge your fucking phone

What's ft?

nigga, she just wanna be friends. the best thing you can do is move on to someone else. if she has any feelings for you then she'll get jealous and start talking to you more. If she doesn't have any feelings for you, well, you'll be on the same position you're in now, but you'll be getting laid

>Emojis
>A-Anxiety over a girl
>Y-you're sweet
>I-Im sorry
>Y-you there
>Heheheheehe.....

OP. She rejected you because you're a fucking beta cuck with no balls. She sees you as this dog that is easy to manipulate. Man up, you fucking pussy.

Everyone that replied to this is under age. Op is under age and really is a supreme faggot

Grips that are attractive or have multiple guys vying for her will always do this

Too many times I've fucked up and thought "she is really cool and down to earth" then I was hit by the rubber band. If you think about it, the theory works on you as well, the coworker who always wants to know what you're up to is the one you will distance yourself from the most.

If you want to be the alpha, you need to have superior social strategies

No doubt

Gotta be careful not to pop that bitch

Things are looking just fine. Try to calm down. The trick to (dating) anxiety is to NOT give too much importance on things.
If you put stuff on a pedestal, obviously you worry way too much how they're gonna go. Don't.

The only thing the above doesn't apply on is your own children.

kek

What the fuck are you talking about? OP is done for good.

Is this how teens text nowadays? If a woman, no matter how hot she was, texted me this drivel, I'd ignore her completely.

nah.

> Is this how teens text nowadays?

see

>being this emotionally unstable about women
>not realizing everyone is an incredibly nuanced personality which may not conform to your veiws

Op is done girls especially ones with mental disorders tend to be very feminine. She's looking for someone who is very masculine. Unfortunately for you op you do not possess these qualities. Girls don't want an asshole they want someone who stands up for themselves, has something to offer, and most importantly THEIR own opinions. Feminine woman want someone who will lead and someone they can feel safe with. Just telling you this as a brother. Either leave her alone and let her come back or realize the things you need to fix and see why youre chasing this girl. Best of luck bud.

It's true love, two nuffies meet in a nut house and watch each other jack off or something

>Op is done girls especially ones with mental disorders tend to be very feminine. She's looking for someone who is very masculine.
Nah, they're just vulnerable. I.e. literally anyone can scoop them up.

That same vulnerability has OP sending desperate "pls responds." Cut that shit out right now boy. It's also why OP is fawnish. Just tell her you're really into her. DO NOT make it a drawn out testimony of your love and wanting her to bear your children. Just tell her you find her incredibly sexy or something.

Bitch.

you got rejected for being beta and getting mad at her for not responding if anything, but knowing females and knowing "mentally Ill" special snowlake females you just got saved a lot of time, because at least she lost interest in about 20 minutes, instead of 20 days like most of them

>Just tell her you find her incredibly sexy or something.
Wait, shit, I just noticed she already told you she really likes you. AND YOU LEFT HER HANGING. What the fuck OP.

What was the last time she messaged you, and what did it say?

>anxiety attack over that girl
Please explain OP

Tell her something like she gave me an anxiety attack but you keep me calm. And i appreciate you. I would love to go (x) with you. Hella win

Check the second message she sent in the OP.
OP can already reel her in, and if he doesn't she'll feel rejected.

Yo I have anxiety and shit , its not an excuse to be beta

facetime

Only fags have anxiety. Seriously why the fuck even care about what someone thinks about you?

Oh okay he kinda fucked up though just saying hes watching tv cause its a closed message nothing for convo

i have anxiety, its not based on what people think of me, you can say that all you want it doesnt bother me but i dont give a fuck what peolpe think of me my anxiety is not about social situations

Lol coward

For real dog. I fucking hate when people say "Oh well I have anxiety so I cant talk to women", "Oh I have anxiety so I cant really get a good job".

Such little fucking faggots. You think I'm not nervous when I walk up to a girl and ask her out? You think I'm not anxious before I have to speak at a board meeting? You just fucking do it. That is what being a fucking man is about.

you can say whatever you want, but unless you'd call a war vet a coward to then your wrong. you'd be dead if you have lived my life pussy

Full agree man, also love these faggots calling us pussies. Why do you think I have anxiety? I've been through shit that shoulda killed a normal person. Even if I didn't having nerves that bad, and still functioning and fucking women better then a normie is still impressive

*even if i hadn't been through shit I mean

Sorry to tell you bud, a complete absence of anxiety doesnt make you brave. It makes you fucking stupid. Like it's actually a sign of low intelligence. You lack the mental capacity to empathize or to consider the full impact of various consequences to any given situation.

Lol sorry bro.

Yea man. It is about controlling your fear, not letting it control you. I know that sounds like some cliche bullshit out of a bad action movie but it's true.

Inaction is the biggest shame there is. To never advance yourself because you are afraid of failure is fucking pathetic.

A war vet? mhm

I can tell your a pussy

No it just means I'm smart enough not to care or worry.

Try me mr.war vet

yeah man i fully agree, lots of people don't even try then complain they're not happy. that's pure ignorance

anxiety doesn't mean you care or worry, it often does but not all the time. Anxiety can be a nervous system arousal that has no meaning

In all honesty, she said he did really like you. Then straight up ask her if she actually likes you, enough to go on a date or not. Tell her you are very interested in her but if she isn't that into you, then to cut ties because you like her and don't want to be led on.

you'd be dead if you were tested the ways I have been, you just seem like a kid who never struggled at all that's all. And btw I'm not a war vet, if you had reading compehension above grade school level you'd realize that.

Seriously underrated post. Kek

Cowardly

>ignores things he can't challenge

you'd be dead if you were tested the ways I have been, you just seem like a kid who never struggled at all that's all. And btw I'm not a war vet, if you had reading compehension above grade school level you'd realize that.

I got massive boner and came in pants

looks fine
but who the fucks asks a girl to the mall
op is an idiot

>you'd be dead if you were tested the ways I have been

phhshhhhhhhh nothering persnal kiddo

Never struggled? Mr.vet you got it all wrong of course I struggled I've struggled so much but unfortunately now I haven't struggled at all and now I miss those struggles. Those struggles made me. Now I'm no person to have gone through a war but I sure as hell would love to be in one. Unfortunately I can't go in the military since I'm a bit deaf. You on the other hand of all people having anxiety? Being afraid? Don't you understand there's better things to do that be afraid? What's the point? Seriously all anxiety does is let you down. So mr.vet mind telling me the things you've been suffering?

Lol OP i am 21 yrs old i also once met a girl at a psychiatric facility. i am very good looking so she was immediately attracted to me as a friend. I spend about 8 or 9 days in the hospital, due to being arrested and admitted by a medical doctor . talked to this girl she was 19 probably 8/10 purely on looks but obviously somewhat crazy. anyways got her number and snapchat and started talking to her eventually she drove 5 hours down from West Monroe, Louisiana to New Orleans, Louisiana where i live and slept over at my house very early in the morning. she fucked the living shit of me all night and gave me the most amazing and sloppy blowjob I've ever had. anyways she leaves next day and i still talk t her kinda but yeah same story kinda

Kek same

I get the angle your coming from, and I knew you'd do that, but I also knew that you wouldn't answer it directly or disagree just that you'd deflect it. But really, you just seem like a little sarcastic neckbeard giggling saracstically, and when confronted with something you can't challenge you shy away from it and deflect it. Like a pussy.

What bat did you serve in?

Bet hes just a boot anyway, not like hes been through anything hard.

Chill out fag i'm not even the same guy, you're just trying way to hard to prove something we all don't care about.

True this.....stupid brave

OP we're getting derailed.

If you're still here, let's get organized. I need you to stick with me, we'll walk you through this bud.

Now you blew it when she told you she really liked you and you shot her down (you missed the entire thing but to her you shot her down)
You can scoop her up dead easy though. Let me know you're still here and we'll get cracking, we'll have you putting her footprints on the ceiling before the day is out.

lol , your struggles? like having a bad girlfriend in highschool I wanna hear it - because you don't get real life. and you don't understand the real world. The fact that you think you can join a war, is laughable because you clearly don't understand reality if you can't understand why someone could have nervers. PS type faster you slow deaf faggot, also how are you asserting dominance over me you're literally disabled.

Also stop trying to predict other's actions, its not an anime. Its not all black and white either.

I'm argueing with someone nigger, don't read it if you don't like it this isn't for you

I was right though, so is that really a prediction?

>immediately attracted to me as a friend.
KEK

Then don't respond to me, i'm simply calling you out for being a try hard faggot which you keep proving.

I need you to cool your shit and not get caught up in shitposting with the other fags on this board.
Focus motherfucker. If you want to break off from seducing this chick and beef with anonymous people on the internet, tell me so I can stop wasting my time.

Never said he went through anything hard. The fact he went through hard things means we just need to push him more. Maybe then he'll understand.

It's called not being a little bitch.

No... you weren't because again you're talking to the wrong person.

I'm not the OP dude, but your right, argueing with some disabled faggot on /b is a poor use of energy.

So is OP gone then?

>there's better things to do than be afraid

You say that as if the person fuckin chooses to have anxiety. Obviously, if the person could pick another feeling besides fear and nervousness they would you retard