Anyone got anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Milo_Stewart
thisiswhatmenlooklike.tumblr.com
youtu.be/surORFacJKA
youtube.com/watch?v=peWTyu3uj5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this??

SJW youtuber. I dunno why she wants to be a boy. I'd plow it.

>Anyone got anymore?
god I hope not

Is she that annoying ass feminist that says like all white people are racist and shit?

Is she a girl who wants to be a man who likes girls? so hetero and not homo?

She's got a nice ass, jeses. Didn't think i'd ever find milo hot.

Where'd you find these?

Wait when did this happen?

I still can't decide if boy or girl

Fucking retard

AHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING BASED

Found this in a previous thread

Natalie "Milo" Stewart

encyclopediadramatica.se/Milo_Stewart (not safe for much)

Basically a woman who pretends she's a man but in reality just wants the cock

would fuck hard

I'd still fuck the shit out of her, fapping

I sense a socjus meltdown in the future

i see a vagina, its safe

Anybody got more? At least an uncensored version?

She was in a nude photoshoot

>wants to be a male
>not just any male, however
>wants to be a NU-MALE

Will this nightmare ever end?

Her tits if anyone was interested, again, not a great pic, guess she's too much of a tard to realize that guys wanna actually SEE her tits, not partially.

hangin in there with OP desperately need more

you can literally see the pussy, you fuckboi.

what the fuck does non-binary mean?

binary is 1 or 0... meaning they don't choose one against the other. theyll go both ways with themselves and in choosing others as mates.

so bisexual

That's so gross

Nonsense modern take on gender as an identity rather than biology.

Gender is biological, there's no way to say otherwise, all studies done to say otherwise usually fail or are hilariously bias it's a waste of time. But these people use these "Studies" to justify being not female/male but something else, it's for attention really, it's not like they're trying to break new ground on the idea of gender, they just want to be special.

There are people who believe - despite one's gender determined by chromosomes before birth - that there are more than two genders. "Non-binary" refers to there being simply more than the binary system - zeroes and ones.

i'd still fuck it

how do u kno this is her

Dude she put it on her twitter

this. gender is physical, gender roles are sociological

shes so fucking retarded

Finally, someone else gets it.

No one knows what the hell that thing is really, but i admit, i'd still bone

her (his?xer?xir?) feet

doesn't mean anything, just the talk of mentally ill peoples

Certainly gender roles can be more sociological than physical however when you look at certain roles such as children caretaking and combat, these typical female (former) male (Latter) roles seem to be correct especially for the latter example.

And the reason for this is quite simple, gender roles correspond to the strengths of the gender it represents, the male being far stronger and more durable (Both physically and mentally) than females makes them better for defensive and hunting roles.

Those look awful... like harpy claws

She's got a nice fucking ass man...

Honestly, I think all she really needs is a nice dicking to set her straight.

Hobbit feet.

That boy ain't right

actually, the reason the female doesn't typically have these roles is because they are dangerous, and women are the child bearers. if you send your child bearers into dangerous situations it means the end of the species.

i have fooya from team kalibers nudes...

Except that you're both correct. Males evolve to be stronger, faster, more durable precisely because of the reason you just mentioned

now post more of that fat ass

kek

is that the youtuber?

ye

i agree, that booty has me on the fucking roof

Partially correct but not truly correct, the reason why women have never been good in combat and are rarely used is because they are smaller than males, average weight difference is 40 pounds, which puts the male are an enormous advantage. Additionally male bones are more dense and durable than females as well, this is why when put to the same test women succumb to more injuries than men.

Women also tend to be mentally weaker than men and succumb to PTSD more easily, our species just evolved favoring the male physically than females.

One argument that destroys yours is African Lions, where the female lioness hunt more than the male. Explain that.

not sure tbh user

We must discover more

Where the fuck did you find these and where can I get more?

the lions are apex predators, they aren't going into combat they are hunting for food, there aren't any threats to them, so the female has nothing to worry about, in general. humans without tools, are nowhere near apex, and besides we fight wars with each other, animals don't do that. and if they did, they would probably send the males.

Imagine if she grew her hair out really long and wavy, got contacts, put on a touch of makeup and lipstick, a spray of perfume, and some revealing clothes, and dropped all that bullshit sjw non binary whatever fagtalk

she would have guys wrapped around her finger

I hear ya, brother

yep. Give her a couple of years man, she'll grow out of this shit.

imagine if she acted like a female... guys would want her.... duh

She's already balls deep in her own charade, I think she'll regret it long before she actually does something to change it.

hey hey hey thats a non-binary attack helicopter

Moar

source?

That doesn't even remotely address why female lions hunt more often than males, I'll give you that reason. Male lions are too busy defending their prides from usurpers and do not feed the young, the females do. So in order to feed their young they are required to hunt more since they are hunting for more than one mouth, male lions can indeed hunt and do so since they are kicked out of the pride early on in their lives, this is why female lions hunt more.

Additionally, there are plenty of prey that are dangerous to lions since they are much heavier than they are.

Humans have higher intelligence than any other animal on the planet, this is why we rose to the top, this is also way you and I are talking to each other, thousands of miles away, about topics that other animals couldn't comprehend. We are apex predators by definition, not by physical strength, but mental.

We fight wars with each other, and in these wars requires a lot of physical and mental durability, since our species favors males in these categories it is no surprise that males are used almost exclusively for combat roles.

This is an example of a gender role being accurate.

NuMale=Cuck

yes, but that just implies non-preference in a mate. non-binary can also extend to oneself... as in they choose to not identify as male nor female. there are bisexual people who do identify as male or female, and they're probably the majority. another term thats used is "gender fluid" one not choosing to identify as male or female or having the ability to switch back and forth.

/r/ the one with sam hyde

POST MORE OF HER OH GOD MY DICK

thisiswhatmenlooklike.tumblr.com

Milo Yiannopoulos

In my day, we called them SNAGs.
youtu.be/surORFacJKA
Song begins at 3:45

Post a pic faggot.

underrated post

i mean, how do you know its her?

She put it on her tumblr.

Dude it's a fucking dude with boobs yo. Not a her.

lololololo

Not sure if want.

got a vagina man, id still hit it

I got it in one of her cooking videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=peWTyu3uj5Q

Is that a goddamn happy trail? lmao

fucking disgusting dude, jesus

Call me a newfaggot but is this really Milo?

guys she's blocking people for looking at these... be careful out there user...

Who cares if she blocks them?

attention_whoring.png

yep

Wdym? how will she know?

you want pics of milo? Listen here OP, your waifu is shit, get the fuck out off this board.

I'm not OP and I want to see her pussy.

Oh, thanks for the confirmation.

I want to masturbate to weird shit, and goddammit, you're not stopping me.

, I'm not OP and I want to see her pussy. [2]

its a girl who gants to go full man or a man who has gone semi girl? this shit too confusing nigga

I'm not OP, but I can see potential. I want to see her pussy.