Drugs general, I guess

Alright my dudes, I'm about to do LSD for the second time in my life (first time was a while ago). But turns out I don't know what to play. Can we get some recs going on here? I doesn't strictly have to be psych music, anything goes but I'd like something with surf rock/dream pop/shoegaze influences

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXec6yYEX1k
youtu.be/ae5ckJTB5o8
youtube.com/watch?v=-j6k7h8sKb0
youtu.be/C_QsPuKtI3M
youtube.com/watch?v=OqlKiC7fD6E
youtube.com/watch?v=pc1DZ2k31w8
youtube.com/watch?v=oq2Oq1J6t70
youtube.com/watch?v=A2zKARkpDW4
youtube.com/watch?v=qmlJveN9IkI
youtube.com/watch?v=jgmMoKQtnhU
youtube.com/watch?v=PzDupYdobnU
youtube.com/watch?v=St-mEIhvKOI
youtu.be/ofxD5PgWFNA
youtube.com/watch?v=p0n9YEARMwg
youtube.com/watch?v=Dua9gPlfzG0
youtube.com/watch?v=jgRESp8aLO0
youtu.be/BHbZD68SGoE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtQiQfQcJYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=alFTOEtPpvw
youtube.com/watch?v=xSTePqMV2QU
youtu.be/M4dC9fi7-h4
youtu.be/xfVIqig0Ims
youtu.be/WHFH6A8Zrf4
youtu.be/2gQQ5p9J_Jk
youtu.be/ysZf5Kjon2M
youtube.com/watch?v=0hjiUWhZoIY
youtube.com/watch?v=5E25XG3DXag
youtube.com/watch?v=GOak9xDq_yA
mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/indianDroneGenerator.php
youtube.com/watch?v=7FHFG2AlzKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/MXec6yYEX1k

youtu.be/ae5ckJTB5o8

my go to tripping tunes

Before you drank that shit, how'd you score it? I'm tryna find myself some.

youtube.com/watch?v=-j6k7h8sKb0

One of my friends knows a dude. But I live in the third world (Central America) so drugs are fairly easy to get.

Huh. Seems pretty hard to find where I am.

Weed and cocaine is literally everywhere though.

youtu.be/C_QsPuKtI3M

If you can find someone that sells either you should probably ask them. They might point you in the right direction user.

I will

I always listen to Animal Collective during my trips.

These are my go to songs when I'm under the influence, OP. Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqlKiC7fD6E
youtube.com/watch?v=pc1DZ2k31w8
youtube.com/watch?v=oq2Oq1J6t70
youtube.com/watch?v=A2zKARkpDW4
youtube.com/watch?v=qmlJveN9IkI
youtube.com/watch?v=jgmMoKQtnhU
youtube.com/watch?v=PzDupYdobnU

>acid is easy to get in central america
Huh, that's cool but surprising to me. Obviously there's a lot of marijuana and cocaine because of trafficking to the US, but I would've guessed they don't have most drugs. There are usually only a few acid labs running at a time in america because making it is such a complex process, chemically

I had a fucking blast with the self-titled Fleet Foxes last time I tripped. I described it to my buddy as 'like flipping through a dusty old adventure book'.

deerhunter-microcastle
atlas sound- logos
sun araw- on patrol

ORANGE

youtube.com/watch?v=St-mEIhvKOI

That was pretty cool. Thanks user

There are people running their own low-volume production "businesses", the acid might not be refined perfectly but hey, a trip's a trip.

these are awesome

semi-related, I'm getting a klonopin prescription soon. anything you guys can tell me/things I should know before getting on it? no plans to abuse it

Can - Tago Mago
The Beach Boys - Surf's Up
The Olivia Tremor Control - Black Foliage: Animation Music Volume One
Animal Collective - Sung Tongs
The Books - The Lemon of Pink
Miles Davis - Bitches Brew

Check this out later on in your trip my man

youtu.be/ofxD5PgWFNA

great rec

youtube.com/watch?v=p0n9YEARMwg

youtube.com/watch?v=Dua9gPlfzG0

youtube.com/watch?v=jgRESp8aLO0

also liked psychocandy by the jesus and mary chain

mostly just play stuff you already really like

i just tripped on 220ug last night. i mostly spent it dicking around with friends, but i listened to some music, too. stand by me by ben e. king sounded phenomenal. so did work this time by king gizzard and the lizard wizard.

VHS logos - marinade mix on YT is great if you're somebody that grew up in the 90s. It was intense as fuck while I was tripping... Like I was living a second chance.

just jewellery duty really

youtu.be/BHbZD68SGoE

Ahm still trippin

>Little Pad
my nigga

I´m an EXTC guy and don´t know how hord LSD hit´s you to be honest. I wish you the best of luck and will post the song which would fuck up my life if i were a meta-being on the search for the meaning. If you catch my drift. Best of Luck. youtube.com/watch?v=ZtQiQfQcJYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=alFTOEtPpvw

youtube.com/watch?v=xSTePqMV2QU

have fun user

Dude, fuck off. Christianity is pretty much genocide and mass-murder sanctified by 'itself' because got willed it. Deu Vult.

Uhhhh

youtu.be/M4dC9fi7-h4

youtu.be/xfVIqig0Ims

youtu.be/WHFH6A8Zrf4

youtu.be/2gQQ5p9J_Jk

youtu.be/ysZf5Kjon2M

My intentions were not to propagate any sort of religious beliefs, and more so to give OP some ethereal music.
If you are unable to see the beauty in the music and only the religious aspects of it, I pity you.

you dont know very much about christianity or the bible so maybe not speak on it

Assuming stuff. Will get you as far as Donald Trump is.

listen to this on repeat while playing around with the indian drone on mynoise.net youtube.com/watch?v=0hjiUWhZoIY

He isn't assuming. He's basing his beliefs on your retarded as fuck post.

youtube.com/watch?v=5E25XG3DXag

No offense but if you use 'retarded' in your main argument, you´re dead to me. I will post you tomorrow. Want to say anything valuable or some pseudo-religious stuff your dad pumped into you while he fucked you bareback?

My only reply still stands.

it starts getting recreational potential at around 1mg imo. 0.5 works wonders for anxiety and bad trips though

I already deliviered trippy music and will contribute further.
youtube.com/watch?v=GOak9xDq_yA
Unlike other people.

JIMI HENDRIX
I
M
I

H
E
N
D
R
I X

honestly just the drone works too. that's what I did for 4-aco-dmt a while ago and it was fucked. mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/indianDroneGenerator.php

i want to listen to fleet foxes or some fjm next time i trip

The Doors - The Doors is obligatory but The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robot is trippy as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=7FHFG2AlzKg

I would bet my dick this lil fucker is still lurking after thinking about the idea if he has a little dick or not.