Isrealis bomb civilians, steal land and shoot unarmed...

Isrealis bomb civilians, steal land and shoot unarmed, handcuffed prisoners while telling the world that they're the victims

Hamas sets up rocket sites in schools and mosques and then flies the victim flag when civilians get killed

White people are afraid of the criminal, second class citizen behaviours that black people commit after telling black people for years they're nothing but criminals and second class citizens

Black people act like every white person is the devil and holding up a liquor store is all the white peoples fault

Sometimes it feels like there is no such thing as a middle ground.

bump

Why don't the nom whites gain power and be in control for once in history, oh wait they can't because they're too weak and stupid, derka derka

I don't even know how to respond to this.

nigger

Exactly, get back in the welfare line pleb

You forgot the following
>east indians does not poo in loo
>black men breed like rabbits but abandons their kids like dogs does
>whites think they're above all other races
While the chinaman is sneaking up from behind to fuck us all in the ass and i do not mean that sexually because if it was sexual we would still be able to take it but the chinese dog eating motherfuckers now have the power to destroy the world economically

Arab Garbage detected.

That worked out real well for the last Asian economic powerhouse

This is what I mean.

Nobody believes that someone can actually exist in the middle area anymore.

It's all Nigger this, arab that. Anti this or pro that. Objective views are not valued anymore.

I think he means your argument is unbelievably stupid

Good point but unfortunately everyone got nukes these days so...the next war wont be as easy as dropping the a-bomb
>2017 b/rother..wars are more intrequite now

There can be no middle ground because the middle represents a grey area and grey is a mix shade of black and white, right and wrong and we humans have been psychologically programmed to believe compromise equals weakness and weakness ultimately leads to death

Israel never stole land, you fucking cunt. They kicked your asses in a war and took it. Don't start shit, won't be shit.

Democracy is compromise

The sharpest of knives could split no finer a hair.

Geneva convention, Article 49.

Basically, if you win a war and occupy land, you can't build permanent settlements on the land.

It's why Japan isn't Japanamerica after WWII. It's why Germany didn't split off into a satellite of the U.S.S.R.

Israel was created out of pity in the aftermath of the Holocaust. Before then, Jewish people didn't have a home; they were all over the shop.

It's why people are getting pissy at China for making military installations on "islands" created out of nothing (by dumping heaps of sand near shallow reefs). China is part of the UN, and if you are part of the UN you are a signatory of the Geneva Convention, no ifs, no buts.

The fact that stupid shit, like Israeli perma settlement, and the constant Russia/China vetos, keeps happening is fascinating and disturbing.

Nobody wants to leave the UN, because what other mechanism exists to achieve balance, other than a world war that nobody wants?

Yeah, whatever... you started a war with them, so they took the land away from you that gave you a huge geographic advantage over them. They'd be fools to ever give back the Golan Heights. The '67 borders are never coming back. Just admit you don't give a shit about the Palestinians and you are simply using them as a tool in your proxy way against Jews.

Kek

They stole land for sure, like they always do.

People are too arrogant to see any side besides their own. That's life, friend, enjoy it.

You know as well as the rest of these b/tards that there has never been any true democracy even since the roman times s.p.q.r was a lie just like the democracy of the modern world is a lie
>dont mean to sound so pessimistic here but i wish we as earthlings could achieve true democracy but that hope is only a pipe dream
>we are just a bit ahead of the animals that we put in zoos and as such the alphas will always rule over the rest whether by fear or my the false ideology of democracy

Not person you're talking to, but many people don't hate Jews. A fuckton of people hate the racist Zionist government, however.

Jew here, fuck off palestine fag.

this my friend, is why I'm a rural
mountain nigga.

The Israelis never fought the so called "Palestinians."
They fought wars with other Middle Eastern and Arab powers (Jordan, Egypt are the big players) and took the land, but did in fact give up the Sinai Peninsula when they agreed to peace with Egypt.
The Palestinians are, surprisingly, one of the rare cases where the citizens have gone so far as to begin a long, drawn out fight over the actions of their government. They never wished to be under Israeli rule, yet their governments put them there. In response, they began the fight to try and reclaim the land for themselves even though their actions have been detested by many including some Arab, Middle Eastern, and Islamic nations (though the majority of these kinds of countries do support their fight, even though their support is usually only out of hatred for Israel). This kind of ties in to OP's discussion about morality, in some way, well not really. The concept of a population holding separate opinions and actions than those of their government(s).
Even so, Israel was a forcibly made country. It was created to solve the issue of Jewish dysphoria. The Middle Eastern and Arab countries really had no say in the fact that a new nation just up and took their land. They never "started shit."
The "stealing land" still happens to some extent today. The wall that Israel built along the West Bank actually passes through a comparatively large area of so called Palestinian land.

So very, very incredibly stupid. And yet, somehow, he spins the recognition of that unbelievable stupidity into a personal victory. Why do I feel like I've just watched the 2016 election in a nutshell?

You got it, OP. Racism seems stupid when you realize we're all a bunch of faggots and nobody is morally greater than anyone else. Every single thing you've ever done in your entire life has been self-serving.

Asians are pedophiles.
There really is no middle ground.

Way to come back at my factual rebuttal with "KEK". Well played, Professor. Seriously, I'm sure your anti-Jew club on campus is full of factual discussion.

Fag

The UN will become another League of Nations. Nobody fucking cares about it. The US hasn't even ratified their human rights treaties

don't be a goyim, kike

Yes, as stated here the Palestinians are being used as pawns. They have never, in history, had control of this land. They have been herded there by their own people and used and an excuse to attack Israel for years.

I'm not anti-Jew, but you're a dumbass if you think they didn't steal land. I would post sources but I'm not really in the mood to change the opinion of a literal who. I promise I'll live the rest of my life peacefully without caring if you believe the truth or not. Enjoy my last (You) for you

underrated lifestyle

Its becoz israel/jews and whites are Gods chosen race...thats why the bible says from Genesis through out that we God made each creature to ITS OWN KIND AND HE WAS PLEASED and we should not mix. Those of mixed race may not enter the congregation of the lord even into their tenth generation...so yes Israelis are doing what they CAN DO, and they will destroy all there enemies, even if the middle east nuke them the bible foretells that there will be losses but Isreal will survive and ALL THEIR ENEMIES WILL PERISH. Blacks (Cush) will almost all be anihilated in the end ad predicted in Revelations as they will support Russia and the Middle east. And you fags dont come and try to argue that God doesnt exist, since you cant prove that he does not.

God must apparently be the US, UK, and the other major powers of the world that funnel so much money and resources into Israel. Without their support, Israel would have been wiped out years ago.

Yeah. I would definitely agree with you there.

Jews did it

Whatever way or means they would never perish, they have been punished and saved numerous times and they WILL survive doesnt matter how...if you look at those power house countries and you research the lineage from the bible you will actually discover how people dispersed from the ancient times, and its interesting to note that US and UK are amongst to countries (areas) where the "lost tribes of isreal" moved to. Remember that the tribes of isreal where not all jews, only the tribe of JUDA where mainly jews, if you research it you will find out where everyone moved and you would be amazed how God kept his promises...aka that this tribe will have power to always control the water ways (for ex. Seuz canal) and that tribe will be a millitary power (US) and then you will realise, you might even hate your own brother, even if he is jewish and you are not, you are part of isreal.

Those are the points of view the media wants us to have.