Would you wanna see more young Ned Sup Forums?

Would you wanna see more young Ned Sup Forums?

No I want to see Luke Bracey as Ned Stark

i would if he was better looking.

Why'd they have to go with that face. Young Ned didn't have to do shit but dance around and look vaguely sad

Why that face

It's not like Robert's rebellion was even that long ago. He looks too young compared to Sean Bean.

worst fucking actor for the guy. Its supposed to be 17 years before. not 30.

I'd love to see more stories about young ned, perhaps even a prequel about the GoT we have now, on the war, and they could show so much cool shit. I miss Ned ;-;

naw. More young Bran would be pretty aight, tho.

I honestly believe he should have had a beard and looked more battle wearied.

Even Jon looks harder than young Ned.

literally a young sean bean clone

this

Him and La Yanna makes me not want to see RR

I want a whole season about Robert's Rebellion, with Henry Cavill as Robert.

not age appropriate, must be 30-35 below

he just doesn't really look like him

but i think they're trying to paint a more flawed picture of ned in the flashbacks rather than the stoic badass from season 1 so it makes sense that they wouldn't make him cool

Optimistically, a few long sequences about the tournament at Harrenhal (complete with Brandon Stark, Lyanna, Benjen, Robert, Rhaegar, and the rest) along with some rebellion sequences complete with the Mad King's death would be fucking rad and I would forgive D&D so much. Doubt it will happen, though.

>implying that when the GoT money train stops, HBO (who have 0 money worth shows) won't make a few seasons from the Rebellion to milk it of every penny
As long as there is goos source material available, GoT will be a guaranteed money train, plus it will be cheaper to make since they wont be using the current cast who are expensive as fuck, litteraly draining the budget. They killed off the gigant because they can't afford the CGI because cuz they had to pay an obscene amount for KellyC's fat cunt

is sean bean's name pronounced shaun baun or sheen been? I heard his name rhymed once but I'm not sure which way it rhymes

It's Shaun you fuck.

Sean is pronounced as Shawn/Shaun.

oh ok didn't know you could pronounce bean that way then, must be an english thing

dead general, post sophie