Dould you date a femboy or trap and why, also if you prefer em over girls. Why

Dould you date a femboy or trap and why, also if you prefer em over girls. Why.

i guess because when you get down to it, they're guys. i find they're more easy and fun to be yourself around.

I would. It takes a lot more work to make a guy attractive enough, but I would date one if they could pull it off.

I prefer them because they still have a male mentality. They still enjoy things that other guys do, they aren't disgusted by mundane things like insects. They don't become hormonal and bitchy every month. Also, the vagina is rather unclean. Even a perfectly healthy woman has daily vaginal discharge unrelated to menstruation. That's what panty liners are for. It's all natural and fine, but it's just not an organ I want to be too heavily involved with.

I've dated a "trap" before but it felt way more "gay" than when we just would fuck/hookup so we broke up. Good for a fuck but bad for a person to be seen with in public.

Wut, ok femboy here, assholes are incredibly hard to keep clean, i do it but its hard, also i hate bugs, i feel like youv never actually been with one

yeah i would
girls just kinda suck to be around tbh

Anyone got pics? Post em ;3

Would take some but have a cold and feel horrible.

Snapchat me or kik?
> SC- Lilausten
> Kik- Austenn96

More sissy/trap hentai is required.

faggot

disturbing

Depends on the tranny but yes we either overcompensate and are way more feminine to caricature levels or we don't give a fuck and just like getting fucked and which we had a pussy. So you know, the same spectrum most people have.

What are tehy putting in those scooby snacks?

Something about the idea of dominating someone who should be your peer into being your bitch is just fucking hot to me. I can't really explain it past that.

i would but only if he/she was a top at heart. i don't want to fuck one, but i'd love to be them an in the relationship when people are around but then get fucked like a bitch by my petite "gf" when they leave

if they were passable then yea I don't see why not, as for if I prefer them over grills I'm not sure because I've never been with one

you're a blackhearted person

you know that trap has to be seen in public in singular too, right?

you don't deserve the best form of bliss.

could you give me some advice on how to keep my butt clean, please?

sure why not

>prefer them over other girls
cuz im a trap too

No and I don't and because I'm straight.

Oh great that guy made it to the thread

Never really thought I was saint, I guess I'm only going to breakdown so many cultural norms. I vote for gay rights and all that shit and I'm fine with fucking a trap but in the end I really prefer "being" with a women.

That guy?

Nope.
Two holes you can sink every inch of your dick into means twice the fun.
Also futanari is a lazy fetish.

Look up the bottom diet and become a vegetarian, also enemas, about shaving, just wax

thank youuu!

I have 2 holes

>my mouth counts

So what, i probably give better head then any girl out there

How do you wax your butthole?

I've always preferred real females.. Traps don't even exist

agreed on the futanari, but futa aren't technically traps

I have an epilator for the butthole and waxing stripes for the rest of the ass

you spread the wax and then pull it off

is this a trick question wtf

Veet waxing strips are easier tbh

>intense side eye

really?

i just bought the big thing of wax at sallys

Like i just warm it up im my hands then apply, then i rip it off, best part is you nan re use it intill it doesn't work, like its just less trouble

I've never talked to one tbqh

why don't you use the epilator on the butt aswell?

From the opposite side, I was the trap. At 11, I was crossdressing. By 13, I was letting my neighbor fuck me. He actually appreciated me. Feds barged in and ruined a good thing.

Although underage, it was a lot of fun. The best day ever was when he bought me inserts for a bra to make me look like I had tits. I was passable and he took me out in public while I was dressed up. Dress, shoes, everything. He bought me lingerie (garter belts, stockings, bodysuits) so that even when I had to be a boy, I was wearing things to still let me feel like a girl (usually at school).

I didn't have to be myself at a time when I didn't know who I was.

After meeting me, he never dated a girl and devoted his entire time to me. Which took my bunghole some time to get used to. I was his obsession. He bought me all the clothes he wanted to see me in or fuck me while wearing.

Kinda odd, but that's what happened. I actually grew up normalish (crossdressing became a habit).

cause i wanna fuck someone in the butt and then also be fucked in my butt but im totally not gay guise