Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
are white mexicans white?

pic related

We have black Mexicans, and we whites hate them.

white mexican r not ginger, this is a white girl.

white mexican gingers are rare, but they definitely do exist lol.
most white mexicans are mediterranean looking though, like spaniards and italians

there are whites in mexico, but most mexicans are mexican.

hmmmm

Nixon invented Hispanics.
Learn about it.

We have white heritage but a redhead is surely rare

idk mexicans can b ginger

ime white/Mexican. I look more white then I do Mexican. I look more Mexican when I shave my head

I'd fuck the girl in OPs pic that's for sure. A lot of Germans/Nazi's fled to MExico after WW2. That's where a lot of the fair skinned beaners come from.

if they civalised

idk mexicans can b ginger.

white mexicans originated from Spanish decent - think conquistadors. they have contempt for the indigenous mexican population. the whiter you are, the higher social status you have.

idk mexicans can b ginger..

and somebody finally remembered eighth grade world history

holy fuck

idk mexicans can b ginger...

>are white mexicans white?
I dunno, is OP a faggot?

idk mexicans can b ginger....

Hello I'm hector adams
Hello I'm Joe Garcia-Melendez

Mexican isn't a race, its a nationality. Yes, white people exist in Mexico but its not that common.

Canelo straight up looks Mexican to me. I can never actually pinpoint what makes a Mexican look Mexican, but his face just looks like it.

Mexico is a white country.

Mexico is a country founded by Europeans in the Americas (like the US)

Mexican criollos (whites) achieved independence from Spain.

The brown people living in Mexico are just the remnants from the old Aztec Empire, which Spaniards destroyed.

Viva Mexico putos.

Depends. Do you consider spaniards as white?

idk mexicans can b ginger.....

The ones that are more Spaniard, than indigenous.

link to vid pls

You are wrong in the last part, here in mexico color doesn't define status, there are a lot of poor white people and there are a lot of rich brown people, i bet you are brown and poor anyway lol

according to Poncho Villa; yes
my family moved from Sweden to Mexico in the 1860s
in spite of being pillars of the community for 50 years
Villa said "Fuck gringos. Send 'em all back to the US."
and so my family became Americans because a racist retard thought that all white people were from the US

this. mexico is white like the united states, they just didnt genocide their natives as well as we did.

Fuck you, that baby head smashing motherfucking Poncho Villa was the greatest man to ever live. Review.

Fuck Spain. Mexico is mostly Mestizo, don't kid yourself.

The US betrayed Villa.

>mfw this beaner thinks this is true
>mfw someone took time to put this together

It's Pancho tho

Of course we have white mexicans... like this girl...

>The US betrayed Villa.
the US supported Villa to keep the Mexican civil war contained in Mexico
Villa then started raiding US cities and establishing military encampments in the US
Villa did the exact thing that the US paid him to keep from happening
if that isn't betrayal, idk what is

This.

White Argentinian reporting in
meh Mexico is full of disgusting , dirty and ugly as fuck mestizos. Argentina is where is at, Argentina is the country with the most 100% whites in south America

It's Sancho and he was a noble squire-like support to Mexico against the winds of change that threatened to mill them into dust

this is mexican

He attacked because the US started supporting the unpopular Carranza, in other words, betraying him.

argentina is at most 40% white

>Argentina is the country with the most 100% whites in south America

Chile has more whites than you shitskins. They just don't show off like they got something to prove.

Villa knew that that the US would provide equal support to all belligerents in exchange for not attacking the US
Villa bitched out on a promise because it no longer benefited him

It's Juancho tho

Can't we just agree that Hitler gave his approval to both Argentina and Chile? That's where the 4th Reich was forming.

Argentina is a shit country. Your economy has been shit since 2002 after the economic depression when everyone sent their money overseas. Plus you steal colombians accents.

stop watching nu-History Channel and read a book