Are blacks the true master race?

are blacks the true master race?
they created the first and greatest civilizations after all

Other urls found in this thread:

whitelocust.wordpress.com/black-invention-myths/
youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs&index=83&list=PLGN6uJY9EG6Q2NsK8doVtlck-fTwi2IvH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

Egyptians were just whites on holiday for a really long time & even then they were in the Northern most part of Africa

then they should be the most advanced civilisation by now?

WUZ

>Greatest

No.

>slavery
>systematic oppression
do you even history?

>Implying Egyptians were black
>Implying Egyptians were the first civilization
>Implying Egyptians were the greatest civilization

Egyptians were white. Blacks came from Central and Southern Africa, and Egyptians kept blacks as slaves since they were seen as inferior humans with less intelligence but a useful body strength

Egyptians were c. 5000 BC, Mesopotamia was c. 6500 BC

The Greeks had superior weaponry, politics, metallurgy, and mathematics.
The Chinese had better medicine, biology, technology, and culture.
The Egyptians just had big fucking pyramids -- the simplest possible structure to build (hence why there are pyramids literally all over the fucking globe)

what did they create OP?

where is their remnants of this "civilization" at?

Why do you shitpost?

>what did they create OP?

why u mad tho

Not mad, just stating facts.

The same way it's a fact that uneducated white women are attracted to black men. Because women have a hard-coded desire to seek a man who is more likely to survive, thus giving their children a better chance to survive. And while modern-day survival is about social connections, wealth, and status - our brains can't keep up with technology and they evolved during an era when survival meant wrestling a bear.

Central and South Africans are more closely related to gorillas than Europeans. This is simple science.

If they were they'd still be running shit, instead the nig-nog around till someone lets them steal shoes from a store....

This

If blacks were the true master race, then they would have never been enslaved and completely dominated by the whites.

See thats an answer that's relevant.
>They made contributions that progressed civilizations

not mad, asked genuine question which you were unable to answer

look, im not trying to be racist, but what the fuck do they mean that a black guy invented the kitchen table? how is it any different from regular tables?

>list of inventions by black people fits on one side of a 3x5 index card

kek

Blacks are masters of hood trash culture and nothing more. Fuck off

this.
thread is over now. run along now

okay hold on... im calling bullshit on this whole list. maybe some of it is correct, but on actually googling certain entries, they have all turned up false

paper and alphabet are rather big

Anyone who takes beginner's classes (first year) in any college would know this too, sad that most people that shitpost on here about any world issues, large or small, are all in high school or never tried for college.

paper was invented by the chinese and the alphabet was invented by a semitic people living in egypt, and they weren't black

>WUZ KANGS

whitelocust.wordpress.com/black-invention-myths/

DAT NIGGA INVENTAD THA SHOE, FIRST NIGGA EVER HAVE PUMPS< NIGGGAAAAAAAAA

Yes, superior in every way...

youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs&index=83&list=PLGN6uJY9EG6Q2NsK8doVtlck-fTwi2IvH

I felt the same way about 90% of that "list"

They invented "shoes"? The fuck are you talking about? Literally every human civilization invented shoes in their own time. Tennis shoes (the most commonly worn shoe) were invented by a company and no single person's name is attached to the patent. It was made by "J.W. Foster and Sons"

There's also shit like "Horseshoe" (inventor unknown, but we've excavated horse shoes dating back to 400 BC) and "lubricators" (the FUCK?)

Also assigning 5 things to "Africans" with no citation or proof when every one of them is wrong:

>Paper: China
>Chess: India
>Alphabet: Phoenicia
>Medicine: China
>Civilization: Mesopotamia

>blatant shitpost is false
no shit

that's not really how evolution works, we were isolated from each other which created a drift effect, but it doesn't prove in itself that they are more closely related to gorillas. there are so many extraneous variables that there isn't any way right now to prove anything.

When they aren't stealing bikes, they're stealing history. Sheeeeit

They were not white you fucking idiot. They were arab looking. In their drawings they dont depict palrness fucking idiot

We wuz kangs an sheeit

He's entirely on point about uneducated women though.

Say that to any actual Egyptian and they'll cut your nigger head off

An attempt at trolling by your typical niggo loving cuck. Probably a self hating white gay boi having some fun. I remember when shit posting actually was creative, this attempt at trolling, while amusing, is at best, droll.

If there were even a shred of truth to this then Africa would be the most advanced civilization in the world.

Kek that list is completely BS

and they got cucked by the greeks. Yeah alright, they made a giant pile of rocks and carved dudes heads on cats because they couldn't carve a full person.

I'm pretty sure Europe was the first civilisation that could be classed as advanced or humane. Bonus fact Europe is mostly white.

maybe they feel an attraction towards the underdog because they feel disenfranchised by the establishment. we spend so much time making fun of them that they would hate themselves for feeling attraction towards us

This is a vintage frog thread now

>Egyptian
>black

ive never seen anything more retarded in my life

It's not an underdog attraction, it's a perception of strength that attracts them. The bad boy archetype has that effect on uneducated women.

Sumerian civilization predates Egyptian...Are you in the 3rd grade?

No and no.

Top zozzle

Back 2 Back Dubbs

yalls postin in a vintage frog thread

Well said

It's an indisputable fact that Sid Meier created the greatest civilizations, and he isn't black so no op you fail

WE WUZ KAAANNGGGZZZZ

You know what this thread needs? more vintage frogs.

it has an effect on all women. look at the movie braveheart. they like mel gibson because they feel aligned with his motive as opposed to the bad guys. they want to have sex with him as a result.

Women are cunts

But seriously people Side Meier created the greatest Civilizations

>"all women"
>"they"
You're using a broad brush and painting with confidence but no clarity, user. Stop being retarded

the Egyptians weren't like most Africans.
Closer to a mix of Semitics and Ethiopians

that kind of shit is what makes them not want to have sex with you. doesn't matter how much they like black guys. as soon as one of them says some shit like that it's all over for that guy

Sid Meier also made some decent Starships

And pirates...

KANGZ!!!!

maybe i am. i really do think its something most people have in common, including men. when you see someone inspirational, you want to help them in their cause, and somehow get something out of it for yourself

Starships sucked. He was better at making Alpha Centauri.

Pirates wasn't great though

railroads was pretty good but the graphics are insufferable by today's standards

Then how could they ever be considered the master race if they so easily fell victim to slavery and system that oppression on their own continent?

LOL nope. They also didn't breed dobermans.

hey, it's all relative
Space X hasn't made starships that are any better...

>White Egyptians
>Black slaves

Obviously there's different hues to "white" and "black". Asians don't have the same skin tone as Italians or Native Americans but they're all "white" to some degree. Similarly Indians and Ethiopians have different skin but they're both "black"

Lmao, this list is just lies, actually google the inventions and see how they are bullshit. Chess for example comes from India, not africa

don't forget his pirates

They only leave because they know they've been called out or spotted for what they are. They won't sex you cause they know they have no chance of holding it in front of your face like a carrot.

Deez muh dawgs. Dey fights in dem pits or I kills dey ass.

I guess you think blacks ere the only ones to ever be slaves too right.

>guys stfu about slavery, we're talking about games here

They are the master race of the prison system.

I swear I've seen these same three whores in every thread related to niggers.

nice trips!

sad thing is some stupid nigger will read it and just believe it's true without checking

This is the most liberal-guilt induced sentence I've ever read. "We spend so much time making fun of them" is automatically grouping yourself in with a CARICATURE of what you deem evil. You're trying to hate yourself here.

Women aren't "made fun of" any more than any other group. We make fun of all races. It's called humor. It's part of being human.

"Making fun" also isn't evil. It's how stand-up comics live their life. If you think we're disenfranchising women and denying them rights and oppressing them then that might qualify as unjust, but it also qualifies as inaccurate.

Find me an example of a woman being denied the same rights as a man because of her vagina and I'll either show you false causation, cherry-picking, or outright falsification.

why hasn't there been a game about slavery?

the point of lists like that is that they get shared without any research and therefore discredit the stance of the very person it appears to embolden.

space x is trying to make space ships that are better

nignogs are abducting retarded white boys and posting on the internet

Now mane one that blacks invented without the influence of whites or another culture. Only thing I can think of is a mud hut.

OP you're a Faggot.
PC master race.

That's not true, there were many civilization with different colors

Space X has no plans for anything that could even reach proxima centauri

pretty shitty starship if it's limited to the sol system as far as I'm concerned

There actually has

I'm listening

It's called "playing history" and there's more...

i would certainly not believe you