i still dont get the point of vaping with no nicotine

isnt it still bad for you

>E cigarettes don't contain more diacetyl than cigarettes
>popcorn lung from diacetyl

Mmk

Why do you look like shit?

go back to smoking

Basically what you do is don't be one of those cloud chasing assholes in public

also premium juices don't have it at all, its really the gas station juice you have to worry about

ya only those gas stations are liars rite mang, just like all my weed is from homegrown dealers and my x is pure

This. You can vape without trying to do this hurr durr look how big my cloud is.

And shut the fuck up about how many watts and what tank and what flavor and all this shit.

Nobody cares.

If you're discrete, smoke in smoking only areas, and don't be a douche about it nobody will pay you any mind.

Learn to blow some dope vape circs. People used to ignore my vapes but now people think they're the illest

Significantly fewer chemicals involved in vaping

I felt the same way when i quit after 13 years of smoking using my ecig. No one really cares as long as you arent a douche about it

I just never understood the point.
You guys say that you use the vapes to quit smoking and then eventually ween yourselves off the vape.
You never fucking do though.
Two of my cousins said "we are going to quit! "
They use vapes.2 years later- still using vapes.
Way to finally "quit" there losers.

i still use 3mg nic but way way less than before

i liked smoking more because you could offer a sexy girl a cig outside a bar and it was a good convo starter

no one wants to hit me vape

>BING BONG WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

I have never know someone to try to wean themselves off of a vape

>hai girly girl wanna vape
>play me some hot cross buns bitch
>awww yissss das it
> B A G B A G
> GGGGAAAA
>B A G

Autism

Don't worry in a couple months the novelty of the vaporizer will wear off and you'll be back on the cigs before you know it. I'm convinced it's impossible to quit.

People don't get the point.
It's not about stopping smoking (I love to smoke) it's about stopping smoking CIGS

I'm a vaper since 1y/half and I feel much better than when I was smoking cigs. I even do sports without caughing like an old cancerous shit

I love the nicotine, I don't like cigarets anymore, that's it for me. I need nicotine so.. VAPE

>This
You can try smoking the Natural Amican Spirits the Blue, Black & Brown Packs are stronger than the Yellow Pack

Just as you don't masturbate around anyone and everyone, you oughtn't vape around anyone and everyone.

Just don't be a cloud chaser fucknugget and you're good.

This

I can tell you this. Vaping is fucking therapeutic, never had a sinus infection in years if i exhale out my nose a couple times a month. And no you will never fully cure yourself from nic. Ask anyone that used to smoke. They still and forever will crave the fucking cancer stick. Vaping gives us a fighting chance to at least stop brething in a thousand deadly chems.

I did, although it was somewhat not my choice, I became poor as shit. But yeah, it quickly goes from being a "stop using nicotine" device to a "keep using nicotine" device.