Okay faggots. Im sure you already know about this cuck, and all the pedo shit he's been up to recently...

Okay faggots. Im sure you already know about this cuck, and all the pedo shit he's been up to recently. In case you haven't, he makes videos of his young teenage fanbase in their underwear. We're talking 11 and 12 here. Basically he calls them ugly and tells them they need to lose weight, while praising the ones showing him their underage tits. If thats not enough, he is 30, and recently dated, married and got a 16 yr old pregnant.To get to the point, this asshole deserves a raid. And a bad one at that. Anyone with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ_w0yzHmyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no he sounds like a hero

I don't know who that is but it sounds to me like he's /ourguy/ and you're just another jelly white knight that's ruined this board, faggot.

Check your facts faggit

whats his name?
never heard of this dude

Inb4 "not your personal army"

Be 30 and legally pulling 16 year old poon? We should hope the Master teaches us his wisdom.

Did I mention he's a proud femminist?

I think we need to find out your address and raid you for being a little faggot.

This man is a hero and is what every oldfag on Sup Forums aspired to be.

you mean he's pretending to be a feminist,since he's fucking a 16 year old.

and you fell for it. lel

onision

k OP heres the deal, post your youtube channel and home address then we'll weigh our options and go from there

>Implying Sup Forums gives a shit about feminazis
Kek

Wow man
Onision is the man ive been following him for years
His humour is a little gay and retarded
but hes wise and backs shit up
OP is a fucking lier tier piece of shit

>wife goes into a mental breakdown and loses her memory
>pulls out camera and records whole thing

this man is Sup Forums in human form

kek. go make a blog about it dipshit.
>OP is a fucking lier
>fucking lier
>lier

you're a special kind of stupid, aren't ya boy?

based onisicuck

We know it's you Onision. Is getting Sup Forums to raid you to get view how desperate you've become?

so sad.

I rather not talk about Onision because I don't want to be buried under a pile of angry teenage girls...AND Im not into that like Onision is.

hes an egalitarian now faggit

lol imagine if hes already made a bunch of videos where hes pretending to cry and begging people to save him from all this Sup Forumsullying

YAH Hes a FACK MACHINE!

No He said he was a Feminist!
FACT MACHINE!

watch this you dumb faggit cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ_w0yzHmyE

1000% fact check before you fact check you actual idiot

IM A BANANA

That was him? I get onision and oneyng mixed up all the time.

Rip oneyng.

So he's an MRA then. Got it.

idk man.... idk How to find out:

Kys