LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN...

LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM

I heard Mr. McRide is teaching "bitches" how to swim.

I KNOW THE PIECES FIT I KNOW THE PIECES FIT I KNOW THE PIECES FIT I KNOW THE PIECES FIT I KNOW THE PIECES FIT I KNOW THE PIECES FIT I KNOW THE PIECES FIT I KNOW THE PIECES FIT I KNOW THE PIECES FIT I KNOW THE PIECES FIT

FAT LITTLE PARASITE
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I MUST KEEP RE MIND ING MY SELF OF THIS I MUST KEEP RE MIND ING MY SELF OF THIS I MUST KEEP RE MIND ING MY SELF OF THIS I MUST KEEP RE MIND ING MY SELF OF THIS I MUST KEEP RE MIND ING MY SELF OF THIS I MUST KEEP RE MIND ING MY SELF OF THIS I MUST KEEP RE MIND ING MY SELF OF THIS I MUST KEEP RE MIND ING MY SELF OF THIS I MUST KEEP RE MIND ING MY SELF OF THIS I MUST KEEP RE MIND ING MY SELF OF THIS

PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ME
DRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THIS IS NECESSARY
LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE

CAAAAAAAUGHT IIIIIIN THE UNDERTOOOOW

he's right you know

JESUS WON'T YOU FUCKING WHISTLE

I MET A BOY
WEARING VAN 501'S
AND A DOPE BEASTIE T
NIPPLE RINGS AND NEW TATTOOS

shit
good

his lyrics are so cheesy

anyone else ever hear that about 'dave' freaking out and a guy says he just came in the room and just found him freaking out and hes raving about being trapped in a nightmare or something?

At least i tihnk it was Dave.

?

it's faint talking in the music background, hard to hear sometimes unless you're high or just really paying attention

Anyways i heard that once and now i cant seem to hear it so I'm wondering if i imagined it. I don't even remember which song/album it was but its been driving me mad.

RIDE THE SPIRAL TO THE END
IT MAY JUST GO WHERE NO ONE'S BEEN

10 to 2 AM, X, Yogi DMT, and a box of Krispy Kremes, in my "need to know" pose, just outside of Area 51 contemplating the whole "chosen people" thing with just a flaming stealth banana split the sky like one would hope but never really expect to see in a place like this.
Cutting right angle donuts on a dime and stopping right at my Birkenstocks, and me yelping...Holy fucking shit!

Then the X-Files being, looking like some kind of blue-green Jackie Chan with Isabella Rossellini lips and breath that reeked of vanilla Chig Champa did a slow-mo Matrix descent out of the butt end of the banana vessel and hovered above my bug-eyes, my gaping jaw, and my sweaty L. Ron Hubbard upper lip and all I could think was: "I hope Uncle Martin here doesn't notice that I pissed my fuckin' pants."

So light in his way, Like an apparition he had me crying out,
"Fuck me, It's gotta be Deadhead Chemistry.
The blotter got right on top of me,
Got me seein' E-motherfuckin'-T!"

And after calming me down with some orange slices and some fetal spooning, E.T. revealed to me his singular purpose.
He said, "You are the Chosen One, the One who will deliver the message. A message of hope for those who choose to hear it and a warning for those who do not."
Me. The Chosen One?
They chose me!!!
And I didn't even graduate from fuckin' high school.

You better listen.

Then he looked right through me
With somniferous almond eyes.
Don't even know what that means
Must remember to write it down.
This is so real.
Like the time Dave floated away.
See my heart is pounding,
'Cause this shit never happens to me.

Can't breathe, right now!
It was so real.
Like I woke up in Wonderland.
All sort of terrifying.
And I don't wanna be all alone when I tell this story.
And can anyone tell me why you all sound like Peanut's parents
Will I ever be coming down?
This is so real.
Finally it's my lucky day.
See my heart is racing cause this shit never happens to me.

Can't breathe, right now!
(pt 1/2)

You believe me, don't you?
Please believe what I just said, see the Dead ain't touring.
And this wasn't all in my head.
See they took me by the hand and invited me right in,
Then they showed me something.
I don't even know where to begin.

Strapped down my bed. Feet cold and eyes red.
I'm out my head. Am I alive, am I dead?
Can't remember what they said.
God damn. Shit the bed!

Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be the one.
Born to bear and read to all
The details of our ending.
To write it down for all the world to see.
But I forgot my pen,
Shit the bed again,
Typical.

Strapped down my bed. Feet cold and eyes red.
I'm out my head. Am I alive, am I dead?
Sunkist and sudafed, gyroscopes and infrared.
Won't help, brain dead.
God damn. Shit the bed!

I can't remember what they said to me.
Can't remember what they said to make me out to be a hero!

LOCK THE DOOR

PUT OUT THE LIGHT

NO ONE'S COMING HOME TONIGHT

This it? It's about a guy on acid that thinks he was abducted by aliens.

:\

Thanks but that's not it!

It wasn't Dave, it was someone else

And the whispering/talking was much deeper in the music, not upfront like that. So faint that you can barely hear it.

It went something like,

>What's wrong with x?
>I don't i just walked into the room and he was freaking out
>x: it's like were all trapped in a nightmare and cant get up etc

Maybe it was Dave.

Was it a nurse talking to a doctor?
Here is the conversation that takes place between the Nurse and the Doctor, and eventually the Doctor and the Patient.]

Lost Keys
[voices fading in]

[Nurse:] Excuse me? Doctor? Do you have a moment?

[Doctor:] A moment? What's the question?

[Nurse:] More of a situation, a gentleman in exam 3.

[Doctor:] What's the problem?

[Nurse:] That is the problem, we're not sure.

[Doctor:] You got the chart?

[Nurse:] Right here.

[Doctor:] Not much here to say

[Nurse:] No doctor, no obvious physical trauma. Vitals are stable.

[Doctor:] Name?

[Nurse:] No sir.

[Doctor:] Did someone drop him off?
Maybe we could speak to them.
Let's get some background on this fella.

[Nurse:] No ID. Nothing
[heavy breathing in background]
And he won't speak to anybody.

[Doctor:] Well, let's say hello.
Good Morning, I'm Dr. Lawson.
How are you today? How - are - you today?!
Look son, you're in a safe place.
We wanna help in whatever way we can.
But you need to talk to us.
We can't help you otherwise.
What's happened? Tell me everything.

(((I'm a huge fan and for the life of me I can't think of anything other than these songs that would make sense...also, just posted this in the wrong thread, so I really hope this is what you're looking for.)))

I CANT SWIM SO I DOG PADDLE

PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE

PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE

Thanks for trying but no that is not the conversation, it's between 3 guys, 2 of which are talking about a 3rd guy who is having some sort of mental breakdown. it only lasts 10 or 15 secs.

The voices were was so faint, almost ethereal. Like tiny whispers amongst a loud carnival

TELL THE BARTENDER I THINK I'M FALLIN IN LOVE

Well...recognize your trips but not much more I can offer. Not a clue what that would be. Sorry. Are you sure it was Tool? Maybe a side project? APC or Puscifer?

I STEAL ALL THE OXYGEN

its from "faaip de oiad", the intro track to rosetta stoned

NO RECESS

I AM UN CHIEN ANDALUSIA
I AM UN CHIEN ANDALUSIA
I AM UN CHIEN ANDALUSIA

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

test ,-,

AAAAAAHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

. (me) Faaip de oiad" ends the album. Not the intro to Rosetta. Intro to Rosetta is Lost Keys (with lyrics above). Want to listen to the last track again, though, due to your post..

AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING

After listening, not much more related. Same story (!) but no voices for 15 seconds related to a freakout.

goosebumps right there

DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces! DENTAL PLAN. Lisa needs braces!

No, that is that guy that called in Coast to coast about the aliens.

It's not that.

If someone finds this lyric i'll shit the bed cause
Right now 95% sure this shit is all in my head

TELL THE MOON DOG TELL THE MARCH HARE TELL THE MOON DOG TELL THE MARCH HARE TELL THE MOON DOG TELL THE MARCH HARE TELL THE MOON DOG TELL THE MARCH HARE TELL THE MOON DOG TELL THE MARCH HARE TELL THE MOON DOG TELL THE MARCH HARE TELL THE MOON DOG TELL THE MARCH HARE TELL THE MOON DOG TELL THE MARCH HARE TELL THE MOON DOG TELL THE MARCH HARE TELL THE MOON DOG TELL THE MARCH HARE TELL THE MOON DOG TELL THE MARCH HARE TELL THE MOON DOG TELL THE MARCH HARE TELL THE

SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN

GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP

i had the lyrics to aenima in my aol instant messenger profile when i was 12 and this black girl i barely knew messaged me about how racist and disgusting they were

i had like 4 different little black chicks super pissed at me about that for months. i didn't even think they would be aware of that old stereotype

did you apologize?

Should the oceans rise, should the sky come falling down...Should the islands tremble beneath us, see our better nature blossom.

Should the Sun rain fire, should Hell on Earth freeze over, and our enemies wait hungry--see our better nature feed them.

Should the Sun rain fire., should Hell on Earth freeze over, and our enemies wait hungry--see our better nature feed and calm them.

Find out way through, around or over.

i dont think apologies were mandatory back then

ayyy

no dude i didn't even know what they were talking about. one of them just got in my face and said something weird that seemed to imply i was racist. didn't even know this little girl, just assumed she was mental

she would do things like that, and only when there was a huge crowd of black kids around. because she knew i couldn't smack her in that situation

well, you dont seem to realize what you even did. maybe you don't realize just how racist you are, since you would blame 'those types' when they call you out, no shit.

it's the chick

kys faggot.

ive heard literally every song theyve made. Sounds like cesaro summability even though thats in another language. Or the end of disgustipated

FUCK ME I'M ALL OUT OF ENEMIES FUCK ME I'M ALL OUT OF ENEMIES FUCK ME I'M ALL OUT OF ENEMIES FUCK ME I'M ALL OUT OF ENEMIES FUCK ME I'M ALL OUT OF ENEMIES FUCK ME I'M ALL OUT OF ENEMIES

im doing the irony on you slowboy mwahahaha you shoud kill yourself though if im being desu have a nice day

'no'