Cute girl I like in my disabled students class

>cute girl I like in my disabled students class
>make small talk, friend her on FB
>find out she likes techno/rave music
>message her asking what her favorite techno bands are

No reply yet, seen at 10:31PM EST...what do I do if she doesn't answer?

fap to big black tiddies

Skip town and never talk to her again

>OP doesn't know how to get bitches

Screenshot nao

I will if she answers, I'm not just gonna post my unread message so you can laugh at me

techno bands don't exist

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

>techno/ rave
>ask what her favorite bands are not DJs

hah keke i remember this from last year

>from last year

Lmao Seriously? You look like a typical guido faggot like on the Jersey Shore, and your "bitch" looks like every used up whore you'd stumbling out of a club piss drunk with her skirt between her heels. FUCK you John! I'd rather be a neckbeard than a tool like you!

>tfw quiet qt in one of my classes
>tfw too scared to even try talking to her because of this reason

i hope i get hit by a bus so i don't get the chance to pass on my autism genes

wow this is old school

>techno
>bands

>disabled students class

Why does posting this, the orginal one even, still get replies? Here's your fucking (You)

I hope so too

She's not going to respond

Because it's still funny

Because every single day there's a newfag reading it. Is that really so hard to imagine?

shit's CASH

>disabled students
Are you retarded? Is SHE retarded?

Yes, this is so old I just can't comprehend that the entire world hasn't seen it and its many iterations by now.