Good thing i canceled the fire insurance
Hes a pretty cool guy tbh
Ok

Time to purge?

im fine
have you been up to anything lately?
its worth a try

I don't think so.

It was fine before, the fact that you didn't like it is different.
Then I invited the wrong people and it went to hell.
There are other discords that are much smaller and better if you want an invite, but I'll have to ask since I've stopped running them myself.

Please teach me daddy.

Heresy.

I'm sorry boi.
It's all fine here, having a chat with friends. Just chilling hoping I get a job soon.
You?

Didn't realise it's 6 am already
Sorry for no replies I'm exhausted
Goodnight

Well yeah but I'm basically the only one with an American waifu

Public stuff sounds fun but combine it with bestiality and you're looking at a serious risk for your animal partner. In many cases, they fucking euthanize animals who have had sex with humans. It's really quite disgusting. "Protect" animals by killing them for enjoying consensual sex. Insane world and law system.

I mean, since you're into dom stuff, do you prefer smaller women or something? Or do you like dominating someone bigger than you?

Bye good night. I hope your waifu visits you in your dreams.

>New Vegas. I stopped playing 4 because of many reasons, many of which started with "General, there's a settlement that needs your help"

What do you mean by that? I know I'm late to the game but I'm very much looking to playing Fallout 4 myself. When the price drops to something reasonable, including all DLC.

>It was honestly free pussy and she wanted it just as badly as i did

Congrats on getting laid. And thanks for answering my questions. a

too late -_-

Hello there!

have a good sleep yuno

Browsing Sup Forums right now, listening to some music, and looking for some recipes to cook over the weekend- gonna be chilly weather here.

Fitting indeed. I had to toss in a bote joke though, it was too easy.

Probably. I'm not the most nautical sort. Gotta have ground underneath me.

>filename
Suits the situation at hand- just roll with it and see where it takes you. Interacting with others can't hurt. It's definitely a good way to reflect since we're social creatures- wherever you are, there's always perspective in relation to others.

I tend to sleep like a stone, but when I'm up, usually quiet music/reading does the trick for me.

Goodnight, see you around.

Why are you laughing?

That's good, I'm not a fan of meeting the boss's boss lol

Same, it's supposed to snow tomorrow afternoon

Why do you spam?
>inb4 'am bored'

Why on earth is there a Russian mixed in there? I thought Nazis and Russians don't mix.

Also vodka sucks.

Do you want Kurome to come back?

XDDD nazy

am bored

>implying

>Saber image
Maybe this isn't meant to be...

bye.

There's a 30% chance overnight for us, but I'm not holding my breath for anything beyond flurries.

>Houki

>Purging when everyone is perfectly fine and relaxed
For what purpose?

I'm pretty sure I might've said something along the lines of "Discord is going to be your downfall", among a couple of other things.

What job ya looking for?
Depends on the boss's boss for me

because i have nothing else to do -_-

Good night.
It's all good.
You should ask Yuno for a picture he made that you don't have.
I keep waking up around 3am and I don't know why.
I used to sleep very deeply as well, but now I get bits of sleep here and there.

Good choice. For both game and stopping 4. Im currently doing a black guy in 4. Named Nignog. Going with Railroad this time.
Thats a very late. And its barely 1.5 lewd.
BWEAKFAST
youtu.be/MV-mzj0k0mI
Later.
Parents were in the navy.

Since when is miku a nazi?

Mina claimed.
I'm gonna go be productive.
Talk to you soon, all.

Goddamn. I wish you luck on your Pokequest, mate.

>combine with bestiality
See, I ain't into animals.
I'm strictly a people-person, for lack of a better term. And my own opinions aside about what you just said or implied, I do prefer smaller women, but it's cute when someone taller or bigger than me has to beg me.

>because i have nothing else to do -_-
youtube.com/watch?v=a-2oDpUYUlc

Why would you do this

I'm not going to lie to you I actually want them back too. I thought they were pretty cool.

it isn't though -_-

Oh shit I forgot about you. Whats up man.

Isn't there also another guy whose waifu is American too? I think there's like 3 of us now that I think about it.

Bye dude.

How did what go?

Taking an early quest with some survivors leads you to constantly being asked to clear out settlements that have been over-run by creatures, sometimes all the way across the map.

Thanks for your perspective. Everything going fine with you?

Met with a group of friends for community night for the first (and last) time in a long while. Also didn't get a chance to ask out my real life hanako tonight so I'm a bit bummed.

You know, you could just go ahead and have decent conversations with the people like a normal person, and potentially spam other threads that actually need to be purged.

I will only do that once Bank updates, so don't wish me any luck just yet.

I'm sorry.

Something that allows me to sit on my ass and not do anything, as in, something related to computers.
It's just till university starts.

Is that a way of bullying or do you think I'm leaving?

We only purge those not on the list!

vidya, read books, sleep, go for a walk, have an actual conversation with people, many other things

>You know, you could just go ahead and have decent conversations with the people like a normal person
I'm really really bad at conversations
>and potentially spam other threads that actually need to be purged.
This thread needs it most -_-

i should sleep probably

NICE

FEET

>This thread needs it most -_-
>i don't like the threads but am on here daily

but i don't feel like it

theres always next time right?
i know
ive been waiting and will continue to be

Nice feet

Sorry I didn't answer.
Anyways, had I controlled it, it'd have been a much different story. I should've kicked people out and prevented myself from bringing others in. But you know, I'm kinda retarded.

Public does sound funThe scar person

so i'll just spamn here a few threads
i never said i didn't like them
i just said this was the thread that needs purged most

Refer to

Wow I'm famous now.

That picture is so appropriate too.

Only slightly above average feet.

>actual conversation with people

You dirty liar.

Please someone photoshop this image so it looks like they're all sideways karate chopping some cinderblocks or something. It would be a complete waste otherwise.

Fresh out the 'booru at that. For it to work, you have to be willing to take the good with the bad.

Wew.

That tends to happen to me within 30 minutes of my alarm going off. I'm usually fine with 2-3am since I still have a few hours to sleep when something gets me up in the dead of night.

Army here.

Yep, holidays got really expensive due to surprise medical bills, but that's the reason why I always save. One phone call to throw money at them and peace of mind returns. Other than that, it's good.

Should probably clarify- parents/grandparents in the Army, that is.

>Houki

Of course.
I was able to find the full background of that.

>Yep, holidays got really expensive due to surprise medical bills, but that's the reason why I always save. One phone call to throw money at them and peace of mind returns. Other than that, it's good.

You do know you don't really need to pay that shit right?

I know of absolutely nobody who has paid their medical bills. There's some kind of law that prevents it from hurting your credit score or something, apparently.

Oh by the way, what do the R at the end of every name mean?

No, Im pretty busy atm.
You smell :^)

wew

Yeah that's usually not too bad.
But now when I wake up at 3, it means I only slept 2 hours so far and only have 2 to go.