Roast me faggots. Best roast gets $10 PayPal direct. Winner will be chosen in 20 minutes

Roast me faggots. Best roast gets $10 PayPal direct. Winner will be chosen in 20 minutes

You look like you played rugby in high school

you look like you tried to get buff to punch that extra chromosome out, but didnt quite get it

idc about paypal, pic just looks like a retarded mess

you are holding a bud light can

lmao bud light. you roasted yourself

did the guy who hit you in thee face with a shovel show any mercy

you look like a heroin addict that doesn't have enough money for his next fix

you run everywhere you go, dont you?

your so ugly you couldn't even get raped in a prison

[email protected]

you have big hands

Ur gay

Can't roast 10/All Male , I'd date you.

im sure the judge did

Ya look like a redneck who's clearly inbred and hates the jews despite being in the synagogue records.
This ain't the fucking omniverse, you don't need extra chromosomes.

You look so poor only one guy posted his paypal

Are you even allowed to drink there?

Forgot to lift shoulders and traps brah.

You look like your sister, faggot.
>[email protected]

You look like a brit fag with good teeth trying to infiltrate america

You look like my alcoholic dad fucked a kangaroo and dropped the Joey on its head

You guys are assholes I'm op

You look like you've only ever done curls in the gym

You look like you recently hit your girlfriend

thank god ur okay, and those blacks are getting charged for a hate crime

The only way for you to get invited to anything is to go to this sad old folk's birthday party

[email protected]

You're so fucking pathetic that you crowdsource your burns to Sup Forums for $10 because you're not creative enough to come up with something yourself.

You look like the kinda guy who would get his inner thigh grabbed by the football coach real up close and personal.

I bet your personality is as bland and disappointing as your beer.

>You forgot to put in your one "cool, non-gay" ear ring that morning
>You want to suck cock so bad, but your lips are so thin no one wants your filthy mouth
>Your breath smells like rancid Bud Light; another reason why you can't get cock or women
>You decided, "hey these are clothes" and put them on with no concept of what looks good together
>You go to the barber (more likely just take a personal shaver) and cut your hair really short because, "I can't be bothered"
>Decided to get a tattoo because it would look cool; instructions were, "yeah just write some shit on the inside of my arm
>You're likely in your 20s, but the amount of wrinkles on your face make you look like you're in you're mid- to late 30s; stop eating shitty, greasy food and put sunscreen on

Finally, you can keep your lousy $10 because you need it way more than I do. Spend it on better clothes, better beer, better food and sunscreen. Also, put some money aside for laser tattoo removal. Do you have a PayPal account I can send money to?

Only two who did it and the second user was a minute to late

You are really so desperate for attention that you have to offer to pay faggots online just so they will say something negative about you.

your a doodoo head

Not too late. OP posted at 11:50:41 EST, I posted at 12:10:27, within 20 minutes here

actually it was within 21 minutes but who cares
more than 20 less than 21 doesnt really matter it still counts i was just making a point

OP did you deliver to these faggots?

I'm the 2nd one. OP hasn't delievered

first one here nope no delivery

Delivered to [email protected]

OP doesn't deliver to faggots

>a bud light with the label turned out

fucking sellout shill

>probably a Trump supporter
>pale
>generic white man face
>bud light
>poor