Mfw gf left me for some neckbearded fag she met while posting her nudes on here

>mfw gf left me for some neckbearded fag she met while posting her nudes on here

It happens

you are also on here, so you know the type of idiots she falls for.

Idk why I let her do it. I guess I thought if I made it very clear to her to remain anonymous that it wouldn't happen. Plus it just seems retarded to be into someone you've never met.

>gf
>neckbearded fag having gf
>nudes posted on b

"Things that never happen for $200, Alex"

>bananzman outside of ylyl
Your sourcery is useless here

He fo sho had much mo money dan you nigga

The worst part of it all is that I was the one to show her this chan in the first place. I made her autistic

Nah man I spoil her. Pay her bills, buy her food, everything she has is because of me. When I met her she was in the basement of a now condemned house

Shit damn who is that?

That's her!

Sauce

On the right?

post her nudes

OP here, pay no attention to this faggotI would share a face pic of hers but I don't know if anyone on here has seen her. I will however point out her nudes next time she posts. She posted today so they might still be in any of the threads

I'm gonna try to find them on here. Will link thread if found

serch da archives

if she was giving nudes to strangers before you even had them that doesn't sound like a girlfriend bro

Never saw a point in saving then If I never planned to do anything with them

not even jack off?
sounds like you got off lucky

how the fuck do you not save them she was your girlfriend

I could have sex with her whenever I wanted to why would I jack off to her? Do you jack off to your gf?

The only ones I saved where from here which I didn't really see any reason in saving

Oh user, I do
A girl isn't some replacement for masturbation like a toy

Another fake thread by someone with a cuck fantasy using it to get himself off. Your kind are killing Sup Forums. Apologize.

For when she's not around dingus.
I keep archives on all my exes. And no I don't share them.