Well, this is it boys, tommorrow after i go to fnm, i'm going to go see the doctor

Well, this is it boys, tommorrow after i go to fnm, i'm going to go see the doctor.

Starting tommorrow too i'll stop eating sugar, or try at least, as i know it doesn't help.

Im almost positive i have stage 2.5- 3.5 colon cancer.
Flat poop or small in general.
Blood in stool at times.
Tightness in my lower abdomen.
I can feel a lump there.
Constipation or diahrea if not flat.
Dont always feel exhausted but sometimes.

I'm fucked guys i know it, i know for sure i'll be diagnosed.

I'm only 33 i going to be 34 in just a few months, i don't want to die.
I'm too young.

I haven't told anyone besides Sup Forums

My aunt and grandma every fucking year at christmas or any large event cannot shut the fuck up about who is not doing well or is dying.
I can't stand the idea of her getting that info and running her fucking mouth, stupid fucking cunt all she ever talks about is people dying and flashing her new iphones and ipads at a pin drop.
I fucking hate her with every fibre of my being, i cannot stand these dumb gossip bitches.

Anyways.
I don't know whats going to happen but shit is going down tommorrow night and honestly i'm scared shitless (no pun intended)

So, what if i told you i love life, but i hate living it?
I might not be here in another 6 months or year. I cant even begin to imagine how terrible dying is.

Is there anyone out there who has colon cancer today? Just thought i'd ask.

As soon as i get confirmation i'll post it on Sup Forums then break news to my parents.

Tommorrow is the biggest day of my pathetically short life.

What format is your fnm?

Do play Aetherworks Marvel in Standard? If so, that might be why you're sick.

F

RIP

RIP user, Godspeed.

All I can say is that you should hope for the best. A lot of the time we can convince ourselves we have some ailment based only on internet research and confirmation bias. Go see your doctor before because their opinion has much more value than the internet's.

You get to escape this horrible world. Im jealous.

Flat or thin stool is more commonly caused by internal hemorrhoids, for the same reason it's caused by colon cancer. Bloody stool and tightness in the lower abdomen (particularly the left lower quadrant) is often a symptom of diverticulosis. Cancer related exhaustion is usually a lot more than 'sometimes,' and can be debilitating. Imagine sleeping for 15 hours and waking up as tired as you were when you went to bed, every day.

I mean, sure, you could have cancer. But the odds are more likely that you have several very common issues instead.

Edh
Fuck standard.
This is a legit picture of part of my double pre-release from oath.

No i'm not making that up. It honestly happened.

It was so bad souring that it was what eventually led to me dumping my entire collection (basically everything frontier.

Wait till the diagnosis before declaring yourself a dead man.
Colon cancer has a high survival rate.
You might just have colitis.

Go to that expensive restaurant you've always wanted to user

his colon doesnt deserve such fine dining

that's some heavy shit dude

Man I really hope it's this OP. Please don't give up hope and go see your doctor as soon as you can. Be safe ;_;7

damn dude, i hope its just really bad hemorrhoids. nobody deserves cancer. i just went to the doctor this morning to get my heart checked since ive been feeling like ive had at least 2 heart attacks a day due to the symptoms matching up, but it turns out i just have panic disorder. my point is worrying about anything is going to make it much much worse. also, last week i also thought i had a tumor up there. roundish hard ball that was sticking out of the side wall. freaked me the fuck out, but it went away in about a week. turns out it was just a hematoma, which can also cause the symptoms youre feeling. hope youre fine and this will all be some thing you look back on and laugh about.

inb4 retarded op has been worrying for months about a disease he doesn't have

>fnm
What colors do you play
Also your fucked, either your a malnourished skinny faggot or a neckbeard if you go to those
Went once and regretted going ever again getting cheeto dust all over my shit

Sounds like chronic hemorrhoids. I have had them for years. It's a pain in the ass (mind the pun). You'll get lotion and that's it.

Anxiety, happened to me too when I was younger. Heart always hurt, couldn't breathe, made me think I was doing so my heart rate would go sky high. Super scary shit, learned to control it though. Try and tense your body and then release slowly while breathing in and out. Helps me a ton.

I hope you are right man but it doesnt look good and i have put this off for far too long.

If and when i return with results positive, i'll post the hedrons again so that anons will know it's me.

make a follow up thread tomorrow, i wanna see what happens.

post sharpie in pooper to confirm

>I'm only 33 i going to be 34 in just a few months, i don't want to die.
>I'm too young.

I was 32 going on 33 when I found out my exposure to Sup Forums had finally metastasized.

34 now. You can beat it too. And not just to loli threads.

Maybe man maybe i really hope so.
But the symptoms are all there.

I don't have any good edh decks but i have all 5 of the precons from 2016.

I hear that the ydris one is alot of fun, maybe i'll build that in the next few months.

OP confirmed faggot

I think 2 date stamped hedrons in wrapper will suffice, i couldnt make that fucking shit up if i god damn tried.

>edh
my nigga
straight up the only format not in the shitter at the moment
on a side not sorry that your existential crisis about a potentially terminal illness is being marginalized by us turning this into a mtg thread

kek

>don't want doctor putting finger in butt
>get colonoscopy instead
>get put to sleep
>wake up in a room alone
>doc comes in, says they found something and removed it
>don't have to have another for a decade

feels good anons, don't let shame kill you

Two things:

1. As other people have said, you might not have cancer. Blood in stool is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids.

2. Colon cancer isn't a death sentence. As long as it hasn't spread to other parts of the body, then you have a great chance for survival. That's the good news. The bad news is that there are a ton of possible side effects from surgery, not the least of which is loss of bowel control. I know several people who had colon cancer and now have a permanent shit bag attached to their side. Let me tell you, it's really sexy when you're trying to get laid and you're like, "wait a minute while I take off my shit bag and expose this gaping hole into my abdomen...don't mind the smell". On the bright side, it's better than being dead.

Last time i went i was supposed to have one but like a retard i thought this would all go away.

At the very least i can probably get blood work sent in and if i am lucky maybe stool sample.

Thought i wanted to die for a uear or 2.
Suddenly changed my mind when i realized the gravity of what ive gotten myself into.

Sup Forumsro, med fag here. You probably just have fucking hemorrhoids. That can also cause oddly shaped poo and cause bleeding.

Is it bright red blood?

source: I'm an asshole doctor.

I went to an orthopedist when I was 16 and asked him about a lump at the end of my shoulder blade. He told me it was probably cancer and I should get a CAT scan. Turns out my shoulder blade did not stop growing when it should have, I still have a lump it's just normal bone. What I'm saying is you are never certain by "symptoms" because not everyone reacts the same to diseases, especially cancer. You will know after full examination and blood panel.

My grandma was diagnosed when she was only 35 years old, which is very young. At the time she kept telling her doctor that she thought she had colon cancer (She was a nurse) but he kept dismissing her because she was so young. So eventually one of the cancerous growths fell off in the toilet and she brought it in in a baggy. The doctor looked at it finally and realized it was cancer. Then she got an colostomy bag and has had it ever since. We can't tell a difference. I mean, it's hidden under a shirt. There's also ways of securing it with a wetsuit so you can still swim. Basically they mail her ostomy bags and she gets them delivered to her home, so it's kind of just like imagining you have a perscription you're going to need to take for life.

That's after you beat the cancer.

But honestly, she said that it didn't ever really bother her much once the cancer was gone. She was happy that she wasn't sick anymore and colostomy bags aren't that bad.

You're going to be fine.

It's hemmroids. My shit looks like it went through a Plato factory and I can feel one poking out when I shower.

Med FAG Here. My brother was just diagnosed in October with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. It doesnt have to be a death sentence there are new types of treatment option that are available. Go to the emergency room they can have a gastroenterologist run a ct scan/ MRI that doesnt take more than an hour and has high specificity for diagnosis.

Bumping this truth. Statistically, you're way too young for later stage CRC and there are several other GI disorders that could be responsible for your symptoms. But you might wish it was CRC if you end up with something that requires regular colonoscopies.

Typically very red but i have had like grey shit the one time, typically the size of pickles now when whole. So they did shrink.
Never alot of blood or really in the stool but around it.
Have to strain to get anything out.

Ocassionally hear gurgle from around that area which can be sign of activity from what i understand but it could just be rumbling gut too.

Not particularly interested in chemo, but if it allows for operation i guess so.
Don't want to die of radiation poisoning, fuck that.

Stay strong Sup Forumsro. Sup Forums is a pretty horrible place but I think we all actually love each other.

You're still a faggot, though.

Jesus H Christ. IT'S HEMORRHOIDS! Unless it's really tarry blood it's probably not cancer.

Isnt it way more likely to be prostate cancer?

It would be tarry because of mixing with lymph.

Good luck user. It might not be as bad as you think.

if its bright red blood then its either cancer in your actual ass which youd definetly know by now or haemorroids or a fissure. if it was colon cancer the blood is kinda black quite often because it bleeds further up so it isnt fresh blood

Largely it was me just being foolish with fats and sugar and not excersizing as much as i should. If it really is nothing i will clean up my act hardcore and get my shit together.
I wont go into specifics but lets just say it's gunna be a long hard road.

I'd just like to say to the anons here thanks for being here, i finally realized i fucked up.
It means alot to know that someone cares.

Just go to the DR before you get upset about anything. There's no point in worrying before you have to. If it is cancer, you have plenty and plenty of time to be terrified. If it's not cancer, you will have wasted your worry.

TL;DR
Don't worry
Be happy

lol Plato factory

Underrated post

MEDFAG.... Chemotherapy is not the same thing as radiation. Quimotherapy and most biological medications Rituximab and methotrexate etc. Send cancer/malignant cells to induce cell death (apoptosis). They inhibit Dna synthesis and therefore protein synthesis and induce cell death. Radiation is basically microwaves that heat and in theory work by destroying surrounding tissue that may have no been resected. You're dumb for wating this long.

How med are you, fag?