Why does my girlfriend have a big pussy??

Why does my girlfriend have a big pussy??

Videos and pics if you want hahaha....

>if you want
dump em!

heres a nother one

post vid and pics please! would really love to see!!

Thing is shes actually a really hot blond. perfect tits and everything. her meat curtain pisses me off though. dont get me wrong though i love eating it out hehe

Post vids damn it

>Thing is shes actually a really hot blond
find it hard to believe you could get a "hot blond" with a hairy gut like that. post more than just pussy

>not liking beef curtains
Are you 15?

>Why is your girlfriend dating a big pussy?
fixed it for you hahaha...faggot.

and its hard to find videos online with girls with big pussys anyone link me any??

If she's a hot blonde then you know why her pussy is 'big'. It's been stretched out by massive alpha cock and you're just the boyfriend she settled with. Tough break.

If shes hot, then you're looking at a very used up pussy sir. Shes been banged beyond her mileage

Beef curtains have nothing to do with how tight a pussy is. Grow up. I lived through the 70's and had to deal with beef curtains and pubic afros

>Videos and pics if you want hahaha...
>and its hard to find videos online with girls with big pussys anyone link me any??
Nigga you haven't held up your part of the bargain

Like fuck i wish she had a nice pussy but ever since i started fucking her; pussys like hers have become a fetish

Like fuck she tastes so good hehee...

I was going down on my girlfriend the other day and said, "Your pussy's as big as a house. Your pussy's as big as a house." She said, "Why'd you say it twice?" I said, "I didn't."

Thing is im her second fuck she dated a guy for 4 years before me hehe. i conviced her to fuck me then once she did she broke up with her boyfriend 2 months later we started dating lol...

sounds like a keeper. And by keeper I mean degenerate whore

TOPKEK HAHAHAHA

Sorry im not a fucking smooth twink.

Whoa dude you so alpha... fucking cringing to the max here

some top kek right here

Je moet je wel even scheren, mede-Nederfag.