avclub.com/tv/the-sopranos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CAH'MELA WOT THE FUCK

GABBAGOOL?

OVAH HEEEERE

UNCLE BEN.....

OH SHIT

i remember seeing this for the first time

Guys we need to cool it with the Sopranos threads. I get that this board is anorexic for good content but these threads are just the same quotes and memes every time.

OOOOH GEDDOUTAERER

>that fucking sandwich

where can i get one of those

DONT GET CUNTY

>I was stationed in Nova Scotia... Well, I told you that....

Watch it, Chrissy!

Jimmy John's does an Italian sandwich with salami and cappicola (gabagool) with provolone

Word to the wise: Get outta dis thread!

SACRE BLEU WHERE IS ME MAMA?

FUCK YOU!

Season 4 > Season 2

>Kevin oleary posting died
>seagal posting eventually died or is just about done dying
>gabagool posting will die too

rip in peace
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3aiM8K6D0

can somebody tell me what is it about the sopranos that it's considered so good? it's literally just people being people and life being life with all it's inconveniences and meniality

atleast in the wire there's points being made about society's flaws and even proper character arcs. seriously, what am i missing here?

It's funny

segalposting sure, baneposting maybe, then again anything's possible

>ywn have wild angry catholic guilt sex with a tearful and righteous carmela

read these

avclub.com/tv/the-sopranos/

Sopranos is literally a bottomless well of both memes and serious discussion

SOMEONE POST CRAZY DANCING IN UNDERWEAR

>ywn be her ferret

That's fat not thick.

They used to be. But then reddit found out about them and started spamming memes. It started with gabagool and his house looked like shit and then some redditor forced the fuck out of the unfunny hold the door meme. Now reddit is driving Paulie to the ground.

Back then we used to have a thread once in a while and they usually were pretty funny/original with tons of discussion and only a few meme posts that were used to start discussion instead of just meme of the sake of memes like now. Look at this thread, literally the same shit being posted in every thread because they're still newfags who didn't get a taste of the epic memes.

Basically sopranos threads are starting to resemble /got/. It's the same kind of people.

I would agree with you, if not for the fact that I love sopranos and I do actually enjoy these threads.

She had the high ground

>he complains about memes
>on Sup Forums

Poor little baby, did your delicate sensibilties get offended