Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I took 200mg of acid on blotters last Monday morning. It was extremely intense but went away as per usual. Wednesday night I took 300mg without really any feeling, just highly distorted vision and things blurring when I looked around. As of now I still have a weird feeling in my head and my vision seems off, but I can't really explain it. Ibuprofen seems to fix both of these problems for a short amount of time. What should I do?

how old are you and how many times have you taken it?

16 and I've taken it probably 10-15 different times in the past but it's been a about 2 months since these past two times I mentioned.

MODS MODS MODS

bump

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
help the blud out

at 16 you need to slow down..

what is happening to your vision is HPPD(read about it on wiki) it isnt permanent but it is only going to be more noticeable if you continue taking psychedelics.

also taking that much acid as a kid can fundamentally change you. if you are going to continue then at least continue learning something positive that can help the world. DONT become a burnout hippie..

You're taking too much acid too often. Stop taking so much acid... jesus. Wait at least a couple weeks before redosing. It's not a toy and can have some startling side effects.

samefag here,,

also you cannot take acid within 3-4 days because the way the tolerance builds has it so that you need to double the amount to get the same high as before.

this is why you can become addicted to it unless youre a fucken idiot. you would need to cosume an entire sheet or more if you took it everyday for a month.

source: life

Well first off, you didn't take 200mg... You took 200 micrograms.... theres a big difference. if you took 200mg of acid you would be in a mental hospital right now probably.

Wednesday night was less intense because acid takes a while to lower your tolerance.

You're 16, stop taking acid so much you fucking moron. It will eventually go away, there really isn't much you can do. Don't take drugs as a kid, mmky?

wooops meant to say that you CANNNNOOOOT become addicted to it because the tolerance builds and goes away so fast...

Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder

he's right you know..
there will be more than enough sex and drugs in college.. MORE THAN ENOUGH.. and you go a nice liberal arts college then psychedelics are basically a right of passage.

focus on skool little jimmy then you can do all the crazy shit you want.

you probably od'ed

dubs says op will die tomorrow
check it

I agree, I experienced mild HPPD for 3 months after microdosing LSD every other day for a couple of weeks (colllllege boiz). Mild auditory hallucinations like birds chirping for a couple of days after my last dose, then a "snow" or static effect on my vision for months. It's definitely manageable and hasn't returned since (haven't dabbled in psychedelics aside from daily cannabis use since the microdosing). I'd take a break off the psychs mayng.

I've been seeing a therapist since sometime around June and have tried a lot of different ways to try to deal with anxiety and strangely enough as I've read trips are affected by mood it seems to always do wonders for me. After being sent to a psychiatric hospital and going through a lot it seemed like a nice escape from life. I don't plan on doing it again due to the way it's been making me feel. I read about HPPD and wanted to see if it was that or a more serious issue that I need to deal with. My last trip since now was the worst of my life as it impaired my ability to speak correctly and I lost my ability to think to myself but even that went away in around 8 hours.

also,,, psychedelics are probably the only "drugs' worth taking... i cant trust people who havent been outside of themselves their entire life.. how can anyone truly know themselves if the self hasnt been ripped apart and destroyed.. the nice part is that you get to rebuild yourself on your terms..

but honestly the more education and knowledge that you acquire the better off and the more you will appreciate those experiences.. its like having philosophical blueprint to rebuild once you realize your ego is fantasy... hahahaha

youll be fine...

i know its cheesy but stay positive because its all about perspective... DONT take psychedelics to escape, they only amplify what is already there..

Inject kratom

fuck off nigger

Dude tripping can help you figure out things about yourself but it's an overwhelming, huge thing. It takes a toll on your body and mind. You can't just look at hallucinogens as a way to escape. Drink a beer or smoke a bowl if you want to "escape." Quit dropping acid on a whim. It's a terrible idea. Especially if you suffer from anxiety and depression. It seems you don't really understand how psychedelics work. Not to sound like a dick, but what you're doing to your mind is the equivalent of using a stick of dynamite to destroy an ant hill. It's not good for you. LSD is a great tool but it's not meant to be used as a regular escape from reality.

Best thing I read all night

Very good user, it is a tool.

I just hate seeing people "abusing" psychedelics and then wondering why bad shit is happening to them. It's no wonder: It just makes a case for the illegalization for such drugs. LSD, mushrooms and MDMA to a large extent can be used for great personal, spiritual transformation. But these young people don't understand the idea of moderation.

never heard of waiting 2 weeks between trips? tolerance builds rapidly with psychedelics, but also fades rapidly. You'd have to take double the dose if you wanted to trip right after. As far as side effects, you're fine. Lsd isn't toxic at all, that is if you got real acid

You, retarded kid, have taken not acid but 25c or 25i. Thats quite a bit different, as well as a lot more dangerous. Go see a doctor, you can die from that shit.

200mg? You're a fucking idiot first of all. That's like 200,000 doses.

ha I didn't even notice he said mgs instead of mics

I purchased it off a well known vendor on AlphaBay with high reviews and I understand that doesn't verify the purity, but I do feel it was the real thing and not a knock off.

I cant trust people who think they need drugs to live. Fucking fagboy loser

Did it have a taste to it?

And it said "200 milligrams"?

No, I noticed no difference from any other time I had taken it.

acid gives you a tolerance, junkie, just wait a week and try again. If you wait only 3 days you need double to feel any shit.

I understand it is ug and not mg, I was thinking micrograms and wrote it wrong.

It's probably LSD then. Still, you shouldn't do it often. First of all tolerance rises real quick. Second of all it's such an overwhelming experience, you can't just keep doing it over and over. Take a break/

This vendor specially was one I hadn't tried before though and the 2 hits were more intense then I recall past experiences to be, those being the only differences.

Been wanting to try out Alphabay. Trying to get some fire ass ECP, unavailable in the west coast. Only fucking tar.Acid too, saw some lsd infused sour patch kids on there. Is it pretty easy? You just tumble your bitcoin then send it there right?

It'll go away eventually. You're an idiot though for doing acid again after only two night. It's a waste of money if you don't wait longer. You're also an idiot for doing drugs that you obviously don't know shit about considering you thing you took 200 milligrams.

I knew it was micrograms and as stated before it was a mistake I meant to write ug.

Tumbling your bitcoins from what I've seen can still be risky. I'd recommend getting Tails and using the Tor wallet through your PC to tumble them then retumble through a website at intervals into the wallet on your Tails usb.

It could be anything from being higher quality LSD or a larger amount to being an RC. You just don't know. Don't take hallucinogens with a grain of salt. Be respectful and always expect the unexpected. Do not make the mistake of using them regularly, or rather "recreationally." If you get what I mean.