Post a state of your country and some words about it

Post a state of your country and some words about it.

I like San luis Potosi, its shaped like a Schnauzer

>Hokkaido, the biggest state in Japan

This is how we grab Hokkaido

God's country. Fuck Ontarians, chinks, Newfies, frogs, etc.

Waiting for THAT mexican come here and say: "Hey, not north Mexico, therefore not white".

this is Alaska, it is very big

I moved from London to Canterbury last year, a city in Kent

-Kent is known as "the Garden of England", Canterbury itself is home to Canterbury Cathedral and is a pretty little city
-Loads of Europeans here because it's so far south, it also has two universities and so is quite diverse and lively.
-It has a very long and interesting history especially because it's the part of the UK closest to the continent

many consider that to be northern mexico or at the very least north-central

>many consider that to be northern mexic
pff no
Durango is the last northern state and that is a stretch.

Jalisco

GOD
FUCKING
TIER

Only the state that I live have bigger PIB than Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Peru combined.

That's pretty cool!

>grab

PIB = GDP

Literally the best place in the world.

An your gdp per capita is somehow still inferior

Every part of it that isn't a city is flyover trash

This is Nevada. All the ayy lmaos come here, and we're the only state with legal prostitution.

You've got that backwards friendo

I wish i was born texan and own a gorillion guns

Nothing happens here.

t. native ohioan

Nordrhein Westfalen
most populated german state(as a country it would be ranked 8th in the eu), melting pot no.1 (real germans are a rarity), the metropolitian area is ugly af

>(real germans are a rarity)
Sadly about to be the whole country

Upper Silesia/Oberschlesien the most hated region in Poland also the richest state that never stole anything from anyone. why its hated? becouse poles think that we are German 5th column

Bielefeld in Northrhine-Westphalia calling in.

Basically niggerstan and turkistan combined with tons of (German) culture and former coal mines. High population density in the west with metropolitan area of Rhine-Ruhr (10 million inhabitants). In my area in the east basically nothing happens.

>former coal mines
you dont like coal anymore?

joscher warum so früh auf?

It's too dirty.

Spätdienst

This is Maryland. Everything south of Washington DC is an inbred shithole.

There's a place we always stop at when going through San Luis Potosi, pretty cool

Communist Dictatorship/Constitutional monarchy with a recent republican surge in the suburban area, My comrades are Al Frankenstein and Amy Klobuchar (she has a FAT ass nose)

We have good food, lots of Gays and a Lot more protestants/catholics than one might expect, also this is basically little canada.

If you don't like tornadoes stay away from the basically nothing place.

I wish I could host a republican coup and smash the democratic workers/farmers party.

oh, I haven't noticed that and I've been living there all my life

Andalucia.jpg

Yakutia is big and cold as shit.

Post Window view

Does the government hide anything on those northern islands?

also curious about this

We're probably the most bland state here. Our regional anthem is mostly about farming with zen mindset

sandniggers, thieves and mafia