>This is a 14 year old boy

What do we even need women for anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

tv2.no/a/5916650/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

some of us aren't fags

first prove its a 14 year old boy

one day when i have sex i want it to be with a woman who was born with a vagina

because women are born with a vagina,have fun fucking men like the faggot you will always be

tv2.no/a/5916650/
Put through google translate

whoa that'd be crazy man!

can you imagine

>2017
>meet cute grill at bar
>take home
>she pulls down skirt
>wtf is this?
>no penis
>weird slit thing
>feelsgood

Reproduction. Not for you or this thing, but for the rest of us. Normal, well adjusted people who wish to inseminate gorgeous, intelligent women so that we may produce gorgeous, intelligent children.

I don't have a problem with that only the age. But otherwise women are unless have you ever felt inside of an asshole? It's warmer and tighter.

whats it like? having sex with a woman with a vagina? I can never find them, it is literally 2017 after all

they arent made of plastic

>bagina

In 2017?

Yeah for about 30 seconds. Then it's only mildly tight around the base, everything inside feels a lot more open.

Pussy hugs a dick a lot better unless your girl has a hotdog down the hallway situation. With that said both are good. Best thing to do is fuck her right in the pussy and then when you're gonna cum pull out and plunge into that tight asshole, the first 5 sec of anal is easily the best

apparently there still around somewhere, i've never seen one though

we don't
they're obsolete as soon as artificial wombs are perfected

bro
look at the size of that head
manskull

/thread

any hole's a goal

well, it's a guy, so..

when the closest you get to scoring is on your playbox380

I'm I the only one who is excited for the future? The way our society has been embracing this sort of sexual depravity has left me amazed and because I'm a pervert I can't wait for what's next.

*Am

>I have never pretended to be a television.