I need your opinion if this is normal. For a while now, let us say 5 years I have had a fascination of murder...

I need your opinion if this is normal. For a while now, let us say 5 years I have had a fascination of murder. It all started when I was placed on a SSRI, I started developing homoical ideations. I would be walking and look at people and think 2 bullet to the head and you would be dead, or that how many people could I kill in here before dying. It lasted around that till a few years ago when I made my first pipe bomb and blew it up behind my apartment. It was so thrilling. :) I watched and read books about how to commit the perfect crime and it just fascinates me. I do not think I would feel remorse if I killed someone. The only thing would gross me out would be the blood. That is about it. Recently, I have grow to reading books about becoming a serial killer. I just think it would be amazing to end up in history and be known for something even though it would be for bad. Daily, I struggle sometimes with wanting to do it and not to do it. Depression and anti social tendcies are always at my back with voices in my head telling me to do it, but I tell them no..Not because I would feel bad but the jail time would be the annoying part. Idk, I just want to discuss about this and if I should talk to someone. I was even thinking about writing a plan out.

You want to kill people but the blood grosses you out? What a little bitch.

this is a good start to a cringe thread

just kill yourself op

Am I one of those voices?

You aint gon do shit but post pics if you do ;)

OP if you're serious about this I think me contacting you would go for so much fun.

Nice meme OP, this is starting to get old...

YES, OP. LET THE ABSOLUTE MADNESS CONSUME YOU. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What do you mean

Oh you know exactly what I mean. Hahaha

Back in high school I always used to think about what area/position would be most efficient for a school shooting depending on what kind of guns I had. There was this one extremely high traffic outside corridor with a rooftop with a perfect angle looking down the corridor with only one way to run...never actually made a move though. I also commonly think about how easy it would be to commit some crimes and get away with it

Cut Cut Cut
Stab Stab Stab
Kill Kill Kill
D. R. I. P.
You cant run :)

Yea count me in. I'll kill you both while you are planning though.

I'd like to see you try partner. Although telling me your plans won't benefit you. And you're already implying I haven't already made plans.

You dont like blood? The only way to overcome a phobia is to confront it OP

And I'm supposed to give a shit why?

Although I like your thinking. Betrayal is an art. And who to kill first than a murdering partner. It's also a form of justice but it won't benefit you either.

Unless you have a phobia of niggers, then its best to just avoid them

This post made my dick hard