Appreciate the divine food of the gods in this thread, Zebra Cakes!

Appreciate the divine food of the gods in this thread, Zebra Cakes!

Post stories, and comments relating to your opinions about this based food.

Microwave in package for 20seconds. Eat.

them hoes nasty

Shit back in the early 90s i ate the fuck out of these while watching teenage mutant ninja turtles.

For life nigga

Fuck...i hate those fat fucks....but i hate the fact that the piece of shit females fucked some piece of shit male to give birth in some third world shit hole that couldn't provide for the kid.....fucking niggers

Swiss Rolls are obviously the fucking best.

i think you guys are forgetting the one true lil debbie cake to rule them all...

Forgot about the Strawberry Rolls, those are way better than Swiss Rolls

In 5th grade my teacher would hand these out to students who answered a tough question, it was amazing. I would study hard as fuck and get great grades just so I could get one of these fuckers and be able to eat during class.

It was all down hill after 5th grade, I'm sure it was because of the lack of zebra cakes.

Most under rated snack out there

Trash, GTFO nigger

spent a whole summer drinking excessively, eating zebra cakes and cheetos, and drinking so much monster russian coffee drinks. best summer ever

my man.

this is not a zebra cake it is white with black stripes

zebras are from Africa they are black with white stripes

did you diabetic

MUH ZEBRAS ARE BLACK WITH WHITE STRIPES... Just calling them by the brand name you autist

they don't carry them at the 7/11 by me and this makes my dad furious so he wrote a hate letter to the company. Usually keeps them underneath the front drivers seat of his car so he can eat them

A bunch of disgusting dogshit made from corn syrup.

None of you fat assfaggots have ever eaten real treats.

Tries to play the role of an enlightened individual

>mfw

>MUH REAL FOOD

BTFO