youtu.be/tbIEwIwYz-c
youtu.be/oDB06Shv8zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's Alice Eve not Dakota

double trouble

Thanks.

AriBoys kik?

Hey Tay

Betty White will die on January 19th, 2017.

I want to watch a Mara v Atwell head-to-head match

Hayley would dominate, Kate would lose, and we'd all win.

Aww yea

>mommy?

dat ass

Has there been an awakening in your pants?

It's Hayleytime.

I see what you did there.

>her reaction when I ask her if she wants to see what I have for her in my pants

>mfw

My lighsaber is fully extended

she was around so many hot women on house I never noticed she had a nice body.

You need to put it into Daisy's hands

Can I lick Daisy's soles?

something about her

goofy hot in that dress.

People of this site. I come before you as one who is guilty of the same things. Of lust and of adultery. Of hatred and sexual immorality. Even homosexuality. I do not expect to reach any of you and I will not remain for long, but I must serve as a witness here and to all the peoples of this board. Though you have been trained to scorn sincerity and to mock it, and no doubt you shall, I come to tell you the Good News of salvation in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. He lived a perfect sinless life, suffered terribly, and died to set apart for Himself a people to dwell with Him for eternity. He is the Son of God and by His power He rose from the grave, to secure life for all those who would come to Him. A day will come when He will judge each of us according to our deeds. None will come before Him innocent of sin, but in the Name of Jesus Christ our sins can be blotted out. By believing in Him and His story; by repenting of our sins and turning away from them; and by submitting ourselves to His Lordship--this is the way we can be saved. Save yourselves from judgment. Cast off these chains and live a new life with new desires. We are all destined for hell without this message, without Jesus Christ. May you all be saved from this darkness and by the Word of the Lord found in the Holy Bible.

She demands it

I hear she's a natural at handling them

The more I stroke for Hayley the more I fall in love with her, Hayleybros... it's a slippery slope

Hnnggg
That's the way I like it the most

I'm hard for Rey

youtu.be/tbIEwIwYz-c

fuck watermarks, but look at this qt

Are you gonna give her your sticky midochlorians?

My sides left the death star

Does she want to use the force on it?

I have never seen this before, oh my fucking god

Hayley, please
I can only get so erect

>dat mouf

What pretty face

she has more sexy in just her eyes then most women have in their whole bodies and then the rest of her is retarded hot too.

>tfw you know you've picked the best waifu

I don't find her that appealing but she is without a doubt smokin' hot

on what?

h-holy shit

All over face

My cock.

I want to cover that sexy, sexy face in cum while she gives me those exact facial expressions.

Right now?

Agreed. She's mind-bogglingly hot from just the face alone, and then you look down and it just gets better and better.

Gemma also a cute

Yes, now

Her lovely face is my favourite part, but the rest of her drives me absolutely fucking insane

Touch it Rey.

Let it out user.

youtu.be/oDB06Shv8zY

alright, lewd Hayley green text pasta time

>tfw you'll never wake up to feel someone rubbing your morning wood
>tfw you'll never turn to see Hayley's smiling face as she continues to stroke you
>tfw she will never cut your "Good morning" off with a kiss as she rubs you faster
>tfw she will never stop stoking before you cum as she says "Not yet"
>tfw she will never mount you and ride you until you both cum
>tfw you'll never lay there in the after glow with Hayley still inside her because she likes the feeling
>tfw you'll never finally get up at around 11:30and get breakfast together

mmmm it's everywhere

Whoa really??

Hey

>Hayley pulls you into her trailer one day, you're a bit confused because you didn't think she even knew your name, but you also notice the hungry look in her eyes
>"Don't think I don't notice the way you keep looking at me, user. I see you staring at me in my tight dresses and blouses, probably fantasizing about all of the ways you want to fuck me and make me scream..."
>You open your mouth to protest, even though you can't deny it's true, but she moves closer and palms your rapidly-hardening cock through your pants, whispering "... Shhh, it's okay, user. I'm not angry--in fact, I rather enjoy that I make you so hard that you can't focus on anything else other than your naughty thoughts of me."
>Before you can even form a coherent response, Hayley unzips your pants and grips your cock just right, slowly pumping her tight little fist, "From now on, I expect your hard cock to be ready for me whenever I want it, understood? I need a good way to relieve tension during long days on set and I will be using you to help me with that. Oooooh, I am going to have so much fun with this gorgeous cock."
>You're so overwhelmed by this surreal situation and the sensation of Hayley's hot little hand on your throbbing cock that your orgasm takes you by surprise, and you and Hayley both moan loudly as you shoot a huge, thick load all over her hand and her sexy tight skirt
>You start to stammer an apology for making a mess of her outfit, but she just giggles as she brings her hand up to her lewd mouth and licks her fingers clean as she moans deeply again
>She then bites her lip and looks up at you with naughty eyes, "Nonsense, no need for an apology. You're such a good boy, coming for me so hard and fast--and such a nice big load, too. But next time I ask for you, I'm going to need you to be ready to fill me up and fuck me hard. Now go get yourself cleaned up and get back to work before someone notices you're gone."

(In what can only be described as a moment of sheer brilliance, I saved ALL of the lewd green texts from the Hayley /s/ threads. Yeah...)

truly the hero hayleybros needed