hi

Sex.

just wait
eventually they will take down themselves
>www.heavensgate.com

Trap threads.

World mission church society?

Marshall Applewhite, RIP

well, walmart is closing some of its stores. It's a cult.
youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4

How to start a cult would be a much more interesting thread

a Sup Forums cult?

L_l_d_m

What cult?

>just wait
>eventually they will take down themselves

True.

Why would you want to take down a cult. One of mine is to lead one. Have my own flock of soilders willing to die for me. Not to mention the wives willing to do whatever it takes to please me. All this and they give me all their money and worldly possesions. That is the dream!

Yes trick people into believing it on normie sites

Kill the leader.

Betty White will die on January 29th, 2017.

Grape Flavor Aid and cyanide.
Or wait for the next comet to fly by and pick them up.

ZOLTAN!

As easy as that sounds it wouldn't take down the cult. I want this cult to never harm anyone ever again. I want people to be free to do what they want when they want.

Are you planning to kill the savior of Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

few ways, first and foremost.. cut the head off the snake, body dies, secondly destroy their ideals and beliefs, make them into a mockery of themselves, third, challenge their leader and become the new leader, sway your own beliefs and ideals into the mix (this however takes time) or you could simply wait, most of them end up opting out anyways (like a few that we know of in the past) lastly and i dont recommend this at all due to its illegal nature, a winchester lever action rifle with enough ammo ought to solve it pretty quickly ... again i dont recommend that one at all..

No ofcourse not. Someone else.

what if they want to be part of a cult that manages every aspect of their life?

Jonestown was not a cult, but rather a communist communal, that happened to praise Jim, which all communist nations do. He used religion as a hook to get all the nignogs to his little experiment

Then that's them bit if someone tries to go against the cult and that person ends up getting cut off and disappearing then that's a problem.

*but

Push the cult leader to make physical claims which require a leap of faith. Then put all key players behind the bars before a mass suicide takes place.

This way you'll disconnect the insane and the manipulative from the gullible and weak. Needless to say you can't save the insane nor the manipulative.

Hmm. That might work. What if the mass suicide happens though what then?

wut? The peoples temple was sure as shit a cult. This is either shit bait or the ramblings of an autist.

Probably a little bit of both to be honest with you.

Get a nigger family to join. The old "there goes the neighborhood." It will collapse on it's own.