Her character in Green Room was one of the best written female characters in forever

Her character in Green Room was one of the best written female characters in forever.
She didn't even do anything special, she simply wasn't a pushover bland mary sue

Did you like her? I bet you did

Didn't see Green Room, but I do like her. Also, her butt in that movie with "I've been busy"-dude and Pierce Brosnan. Heil Satan, btw.

she's so pretty

I love her. Her and Saoirse are the only two actresses I would marry in a heartbeat. Probably only two women in the world

Her character in this film is great and a much better "strong female character" than Rey or ghostbusters or any other bullshit because it doesn't matter that she's a girl. She's just a lot more hardcore than anybody else in the movie

I liked Anton's character more than hers. He was a bit more human

>tfw no poots gf

yes i agree
i would like to add that all of the protagonists felt like real humans
i empathized with the whole band, as well with poots

All of the characters in Green Room were pretty competently written.

It was all in all a really well written movie, love the scenes before shit happens and you see them bonding and just being a band

>Imogen Poots

They probs all took turn wrecking Sam's hole so you know it feels like a real band

>tfw you will never find a qt nazi waifu

Nah, they killed them too fast to have time to expand a bit on each
On Poots: i loved how trigger-happy and aggressive she was

but she's not a nazi

she was hurt by people who aren't white, probably raped

>that chick form Arrested Development
>that faggot with colored hair
>that faggot cry baby main protag

>competently written

Go back to red-dit, you incredibly retarded faggot.

I felt like they showed each person's personality pretty well before they ded

why are you upset though

>was one of the best written female characters in forever
Watch more movies holy fuck. Oh wait, it's a thinly veiled waifu thread

They were pretty competently written. What makes you so angry friend?

(you)

yea, rey is definitely a better female character. This dumb bitch can't even use the force lmfao.

Megan Fox in transformer was really good also. Watch more movies OP plebbit LEL XD

*hi 5*

Samefagg

Go back to red-dit, dumb cunt pleb faggot. They weren't competently written, dipshit nigger.

>make thread
>reasonable responses initially
>caught Sup Forums nigger eyes
>threads shit

nazi punks fuck off

oh okay i'll take your word for it then

>thinks he's making a point with this weak as fuck b8

If anything, it makes you look more like a pleb faggot.

grrrr, I know right? What a bunch of red-dit niggers grrrrrrrr. I hate these red-dit niggers so much. Grrrrrrrr dipshit niggers omgggg go away grrrrrrrr. Someone ban all these red-dit niggers pls GRRRRRRR

No one is saying she was an exceptionally deep character, but her character had nothing to do with being female. She was not weak, she was arguably the bravest and most brutal character in the film.

lol. I agree xD. What kind of point does he want to make anyways. What a weak ass pleb faggot lol!

Back to red-dit you niggers lmao who even like this movie?

I want to boop her nose

>this assblasted faggot

topkek

do you think the Sup Forums faggots in here are mad cause nazis got BTFO in the movie?

lmao yea, what a fucking red-dit nigger!

GO BACK TO RED-DIT YOU RED-DIT NIGGER

IMOGEN
GAY
POOTS

>>was one of the best written female characters in forever

That's the point in dispute, not whether she was a deep character, or the most brave and brutal character in the film.

nah they probably liked the movie because best captain was the head nazi

liked this version better

Can you believe the guts of some red-dit niggers? Coming to our 4chin board and samefagging up the thread.

Let's all unite and tell all the red-dit pleb faggot niggers to go back to red-dit!

topkek, stay assblasted faggot redditor.

>immediately springs to fucking transformers and star wars for examples of female characters
Get some taste you fucking faggot

(you)
I hate red-dit so much!

>yfw Amber and Pat become a couple and start a really fucking good experimental punk band months later

:')

I feel like "stronk, but not in your face stronk" female archetype is becoming the next stronk. Can't we judge female characters by anything but their stronkness? Why can't they be weak, pathetic, dumb, weird, confused, cowardly, and still interesting? You know, like male characters can

Okay, that I can agree with. Nothing in the movie was the best written anything. It is a good movie, it's smart and funny but to say that the writing is incredible? It's just a grindhouse movie with nothing really to say at all. There's nothing else to it except what's right in front of us. So no, the writing is not that great other than being the best version of what it could be, probably

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

red-dit pls leve

>he's still going

Stay BTFO assblasted redditor.

>weak, pathetic, dumb, weird, confused, cowardly, and still interesting

She was all those things in Green Room tbph

(You)
(You)

Me too!

assblasted faggot red-ditor LOL

Why's Sup Forums so autistic famalam?

Nah she's too cool for his pathetic ass

She looks like a cute little elf.
Would make tender love to her.

>be Sup Forums
>be blacked posting on Sup Forums to look for approval
>see threads on green room
>watch green room
>featuring a jew killing nazis
>shitpost on green room threads

Nah man, I bet she's tsundere as fuck and that last line was her first bit of banter.

what's wrong with Anton?

Seems like a cool guy. RIP though.

The funniest thing about this post is, he probably doesn't know about the bans that mods now give for using that "boogeyman" word.

I bet he'll know real SOON though.

>tsundere

Kill yourself, faggot.

Sup redd*t.

>well written female characters
>implying females have personalities worth writing about

Why are so many people upset ITT?

do they really ban people for saying r/eddit? why would they do that?

It's some faggot redditor who got assblasted for being called a nigger.

it's a movie about jews killing neo nazis. Sup Forums is quite mad that some people actually enjoyed the movie.

Did you know they dated before his untimely death?

What a gorgeous woman

>Jewish communism kills hundreds of millions
>retard that can't be bothered to read a book assumes that Nazis are the ultimate evil because he watched Jewish media

Words cannot describe your ignorance.

Seems to me like you're the only autist hurt enough ITT to keep yapping like a wounded dog.

Tbh the kill count was fairly even and our heros suffered some gruesome deaths.
Those dogs made me shit my pants. Seriously, what do you do in a situation like this?

fuq

she was fit af in 28 weeks later

nice trips PRAISE KEK

Based Anton

FUCKING RED-DITOR ASSBLASTED NIGGER GO BACK TO RED-DIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go back to eating nigger cock, redditor.

This

I felt like I was the only one here who thought she looked better in 28 Weeks Later. I didn't even know it was the same chick. She's okay now but she was hotter in 28 weeks.

saved

SAY NO TO LIBERAL PROPAGANDA MOVIES

SAY NO TO BLACK LIVES MATTER

SAY NO TO JEWS

SAY NO TO FEMINISM

SAY NO TO MULTICULTURALISM

SAY NO TO BAD MOVIES

kinda wish sage in all fields still worked

Don't look goys! Nazis are the worst thing ever!

>Sup Forums posting

I don't even care about the movie, the Sup Forums butthurt ITT is classic.

Hey Sup Forums, while we're all here. What do you do when you go outside and see a genetically superior person of another race?

muh Sup Forums boogeyman

you should be worried when the masses are controlled by intellectual quips that plant political seeds

yeah, but I came here just to see some Poots and got this ass-blasted retard instead

>being proud of being blue pilled

What if I told you the red pill was just another blue pill

>you will never be Mister Imogen Gay Poots
>you will never say "Mister Poots, I love your daughter."
>you will never fuck the Poots out of her
>you will never call her Pootie
>you will never put your arm around her waist and refer to your children as "All our little Pootses"
>you will never nickname various parts of her body Pootsie, Pootser, or Pootspoots
>you will never pant the name "Imogen Gay Poots, oh Imogen Gay Poots" in her ear as you make love to her
>you will never slip the ring on her finger and say "I guess you're Imogen Straight Poots now"

Calm down, turbo autist. The director used Nazi punks instead of communist punks because Nazi punks are tough and intimidating whereas communist punks are beta bitches that are as intimidating as kittens.

>implying anyone in here is going to argue with you
That's nearly 20 bait posts and that still didn't work, I'd say it's time to pack up and go be a retard somewhere else.

Then you'd be retarded.

>No US of A
Shit list is shit.

Go be a butthurt nigger elsewhere, fucking cunt liberal faggot.

Imorten Poots when?

You're really the one getting triggered here

You aren't even attempting to make sense. Demonizing fascism doesn't mean you support communism. Both are fucking cancer, you retard.
>inb4 "LEFTIST! HITLER DINDU NUFFIN!"

not really.

Only extremely stupid Sup Forumstards are upset over this movie. If you're gonna make a punk rock thriller then Nazi punks have to be the bad guys since leftist punks are pussies and there aren't any minority punk scenes.

I can't because there's always the chance for more Gay Poots

lmao

Lol are they really butthurt? That's beyond pathetic
What do they do when watching any of the countless Hollywood movies featurong bad nazis?

you are so dumb that you can't even get anons point

just keep watching your drivel clockwork orange style

maybe find out what a man's semen tastes like