Why do you do it Sup Forums?

Why do you do it Sup Forums?

What keeps that bullet outta your brain?

mostly drugs

its the memes you fucking retard

kratom

I don't let shit get to me. I only surround myself with good people. And weed. Fuck alcohol, fuck drama, fuck girlfriends, and the new Zelda is coming

Gun laws

Sounds like a shitty existence

>I don't let shit get to me.
but it will get to you user, it always finds a way.

not much

Females. My gf used to keep me going now I'm fucking some slut with no commitment. I would surely kill my self if it wasn't for that.

feels like im in the same boat

alcohol weed and prescription pills

I'm ready to die.

This fucktard is gong to destroy America so fast that lIfe won't be worth living.

We're one tweet from WWWIII

Two chicks and the fact that all three of us made a suicide pact. We're fucked up, but it's keeping us all alive.

so i assume fighting russia and grouping with islamic terrorist groups and having WWIII would be better than having a douch running the country.

What's the extra W for?

I love all these lefties exposing themselves unintentionally.
The left is known for not having manners, morals, respect, trust, patience, class, integrity, love, character, AND common sense.
It's really a perfect list for the reasons Trump won lol.
But yeah user, you're wrong, just wait and see. You're going to be happy assuming you're not a NEET scumbag.

Hail
To
The
President://
World
Wide
War.
Trump.
Come
On
Man

My buds and my buds.

I mostly have the WHY DONT I EBER GET PUSI AND MONYYY rage though

>not just owning up to the fact that the extra w was a mistake.
This is why people don't like you guys.

My wife

Wish I had a slut. Noncommittal better than nonexistal

I'm not him you dumb cunt, I'm just drunk

fear of the end also the fun times that can be had
pic is from awesome new years party I was at
Im the dude on the right singing

ignorant NEET detected

Haha betcha didn't count on us exposing you when you posted a trump meme user. Betcha feel silly

Same lol. Kratom is the only thing keeping me sane.

ya gotta have something to fight for.

So drunk in fact that you forgot you were op

Lately its been going to shows. Something about crowd interaction and heparin good live music gives me the will to live. Well, that food, masturbating, and marijuana lol

Like my life is utter shit but things are too good to end it. Like even the shittiest episode of a TV show you've seen 1000 times is better than laying dead in a hole in the ground, ya know?

Whoops, you got me

I'd tell you to go fucking kill yourself but it's how you faggots flirt with one another round these parts

So... go kick some dirt, or something

I'm flattered but frankly I have a gf

Hey fuck off

I'm op and I'm to busy having an existential crisis to give a fuck about your trumpmemes

kys