>On February 10th, Trump met with Japanese PM Shinzo Abe
>On Febuary 13th, Trump met with Canadian PM Justin Trudeau
>On February 15th, Trump met with Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu

So from this we can assume the US priority of allies goes
1. U.K.
2. Japan
3. Canada
4. Israel

So is the US/France friendship dead? Who will Trump consider to be our 5th most important ally?

Mexico was second but we called it off.

Makes you think.

no they are ones that need assurance the most to the least

The next French election will give us a good idea

What happened to Putin and Nieto?

Trump is one of the best goyims the white house has ever seen, you can easily put Israel on number one on that list.

He's meeting the Czech President soon. It's v4

The entire world needs assurance that a Trump lead US cares about allies.

This is pretty definitively a list of the countries the US prioritizes it's relations with.

If he meets with Putin it will be secret or behind closed doors at this point because otherwise people will shit their pants and cry about it

The mex media and mexican social networks pressured Nieto to drop the reunion because muh national pride. Nieto is a cuck so he would have meet with Trump If it was his only his will. But he had to stop the visit as he's already super impopular, and meeting in person with his bull would destroy his image (and his party) even further.

Have you ever heard the phrase keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

Trump pretty clearly isn't popular with the Jews considering how hard they tried to stop him with the all out media attack. He's just smart enough to give enough lip service to the Jews as not to give them a ton of ammo to disparage him. He's trying to manipulate dumber Jews like smart Jews manipulate dumber whites/blacks/Hispanics.

h-he already called merkel

that's a cute birb

Israel is really number 1

Damn. That's a whole load of mental gymnastics to keep the cognitive dissonance from destroying your brain.

Maybe if you're stupid.

Look, if I wanted to ultimately undermine a group of people who possess quite a bit of influence and power, I wouldn't straight up make that overtly obvious to people. I'd infiltrate them and sow doubt in their community, just enough to get what I wanted.

It's like you pretend Jews are immune to the same strategy they use on whites.

Does anyone have the image of the wake me up inside with the black baby

United States of America?

Morel like...JEW-UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

I don't get it please explain

FTFY
1. Canada
2. U.K.
3. Japan
4. Israel

>If he meets with Putin it will be secret or behind closed doors at this point because otherwise people will shit their pants and cry about it

But that would make things worse, since it would inevitably be leaked to the public, sparking an even bigger shitstorm.

Well then fuck it. There will be a G8 meeting or something eventually so it's inevitable anyway.

don't worry he is just visiting is puppet

Has he done an official visit anywhere yet?

>Have you ever heard the phrase keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

yeah so close that all his grandchildren are little happy merchants
lol

No but he has visits to the UK and the Czech Republic scheduled this year.

:( mate? :(

He's called a lot of country leaders, but only met with those 4, which indicates to people who actually follow geopolitics very closely that those countries have priority in US relations.

I think the fact that he met with Trudeau indicates that Trudeau was willing to sit on a plane for three hours.

>those
>fucking
>mental gymnastics

8.5/10
Try to stick the landing next time

>Canada got all their requests unlike the other three

CANADA'S GONNA BUILD A BRIDGE, PAY FOR IT AND THEN GET ALL REVENUE FROM IT

FYI

>mapleniggers anywhere above #200

Eat shit and die in a fire

>every american who doesn't like Canada posts on Sup Forums

>implying that poll is legit
Do you really think the number of Americans who like North Korea is 11 percent?

Literally typical ruling class nepotism at work that has existed forever. You use your daughter as a political tool to marry people to solidify relations.

Please try and keep up.

22% of Americans believe lizard people rule the world

I think the number of Americans who couldn't remember which Korea is the one we're supposed to like when they were asked is 11 percent.

Yeah, it must be wrong, NK and UK should be reversed. Probably a typo

Fuck off weeb

He spent the most time with Abe though right?

Something the matter, friendo?

Now you're going to tell me that Trump is overweight because that way the chemicals in his layers of fat will make it harder for aliens to scan his thoughts from their interestelar spacecraft (located in Trappist-1) like they do with all the rest of world leaders and Donald's plans will always be ahead of them making America Great Again at 299792458 m / s in the vaccum.

Make US-Japanese Relations Great Again

He's overweight because he's an old man who doesn't exercise. Only parts of your post are correct but I'm not at liberty to say which ones.

>China 50%
I'm a bit surprised actually

We don't actually see China as a legitimate threat. They will eventually collapse as they always do.