I manufacture fake MTG cards that are nearly real and I don't know how/where to advertise. Any tips?

I manufacture fake MTG cards that are nearly real and I don't know how/where to advertise. Any tips? jasonlungmtgproxy.imgur.com/

damn it's been a long time since I've played. Cards have gotten good.

Contacting you, call them proxies from now on to avoid legal issues

Same place you would advertise 'real' MTG cards.

How much for a set of 10 cards.

Can use PayPal, how can I contact you

Is making fake trading cards actually illegal? it's not like its currency.

Yeah, when a card can be worth anywhere from 10c up to over 100 dollars. It can screw wizards out of mad bread

>is infringing on the intellectual property of a corporation and dummying up a product with their copyright and trademark on them actually illegal?

No, no it's not. In fact I can't believe no one had thought of it until now.

Alright OP. I don't say I'm a professional criminal but I practice fraud and identity theft. I move alot of product online for quick cash and alot of product in flea markets. Here's my advice: sell them on ebay. Make two different accounts and make sure they have two different addresses. One account will be labeled as fake cards and all the cards are advertised as fake. This will get you a market of people who just want cheap cards to play. Then on the other account make legit looking ads with super low prices. I'm talking 50-65% retail value. This will open you to the market of suckers. There's one born every minute. On that same account have a few auctions. It's funny to watch people bid like they are trying to get a good deal on an item without really knowing it's a fake lol.

Go to a flea market or swap meet. There's card vendors there. If you have balls talk to one about fake cards you have. If y'all are smart and if you have any charisma then you can easily talk a salesman into flipping your proxies for a decent price with his take of the cut.

If you didn't have a brain to think this all on your own then you don't belong in this game

Its only illegal if you sell them.

Clearly OP is only accepting unrelated gifts.

So I can print money if I don't spend it?

Counterfeiting is illegal. If you get caught using fakes in an MtG event, you get DQ'd; however, almost nobody inspects someone else's card to see if it's fake, and you can just pretend you didn't know it was fake

I used to run a store sell real cards occasionally I would get "proxies" call the person out on it either confiscate it and tell them I would report them or buy it dirt cheap put it on my shelf and mark it full price. Best way is go to large tournaments and trade for real cards. Then go to the booth and turn the real cards into cash. Can't do this too often in case people find out. Also rough up your proxies so they are slightly dirty or seem to be played. Its more convincing this way.

That's just such a small come up to make when there's opportunity for real business to make good money. Sure it's a fool proof method. But all that work for less than 100 bucks on a few days worth of work. Forging cards then having to go out and hustle and then turn them in. It's just not enough money for the work man

Do they pass the laminate test. Most fakes cant. Wizard has a pretty good hold on whatever they seal their cards with.

I used to own a nerd store, kids tried chicanery all the time.

no you don't under stand you print these old cards that are worth hundrends. Rough them up then trade them away with a "loss" that they can't pass up. Made thousands this way. Would take their real cards and put them on ebay or take them home and sell them to other shops.

Current MTG cards now has that little holographic thing on the bottom of the cards so make fakes of those cards will be impossible to do.

Now I'm not a mtg player but I do know the value. Wouldn't it be easier to counterfeit something mid value instead of top value so it'll be easier to get away with?

Same user who does the cc fraud. So when I get a cc I don't go buy the most expensive item and raise flags. I get a few mid ticket items to reach that value for the high ticket item. Staying low key is the trick

Thats only on rares And mythic rares
Even though theyre next to worthless you could do commons and u Commons and make and sell them for pennies

The government plays by different rules annon.

But if you change "this note is legal tender for all debts public and private" into "this note is not legal tender ect ect"

then you are covered i think.

Or if you make oddball bills like the one in your pic. or a $8 bill and such.

Not those where the card is all holo. I meant those newer cards with that small silvery thing thats on the bottom of the cards.

Not even a good fake. That dot above the left corner of the 0/1 box. Try harder nigger

If they are good enough sell em on ebay. Oh and don't get greedy, the better the card the more likely the player will have it go be inspected.

please, tell me, which law school you went to.

Yeah but sometimes I see fake pokemon boosters at like gas stations and stuff

How much does op sell them for