Beans, rice and beef

>beans, rice and beef

Pretty much what 90% of the Brazilians (who can afford food) eat for lunch.

What about your country?

smoked tilapia with kale

Rice, beans and beef. Pretty much what 90% of people here eat for lunch.

classy

Looks delicious tbhwy fambam

why beans and rice simultaneously? isn't the point of eating them together because meat is too expensive?

it is
what ? no
eating them separately is weird

Beans are expensive nowadays. I guess the people that are on extreme poverty in Brazil can't afford it.

I don't eat the same things everyday, so I won't say anything about it. But yes, almost everyday are rice + beans + some kind of meat + salad + juice or water + maybe spaghetti. When I eat things like BBQ, lasagna, feijão tropeiro, and things like that, I don't eat rice and beans, of course.

For desserts a fruit, cake, pie or any kind of sweet. But mostly fruits.

That plate is 50% of a British breakfast.

It depends on the season really. Now is summer so a lot of veggies, lots of fruits, cold seafood dishes, etc.

>chink detected

why does that make me a chink?
should I be flattered since I am a weeb?

Nasi campur (mixed rice), the curry/sauce without the content is free so just mix whatever you want.
Usually I go for grilled fish/chicken+veges+potato patties/tofu.

thnaks

traditional food you eat in home m8 not in a restaurant

same shit except that we put the beans on a different plate and replace them with potatoes or patacones

>that feel when no colorful gooey food to blend together

Beef, other meats and various kinds of pasta.

Stop lying, you are our rightful clay so you eat the same things as our southerners.

Nobody cooks during lunch break so most people eat nasi campur during lunch since they are cheap, even most workplace cafetaria looks like that.
But if we cook it would be the same thing just with less dishes. Rice, some meat/fish/chicken, veges and fruit.
Even homeless beggars and stray cats eat nasi campur given by restaurants/hawkers after lunch hours or close to closing time.

>beans not on top of the rice
>they are actually SEPARATED

what are, some carioca scum?

Isn't cooking beans hard? I fucking love beans but they take too much time to cook
Let me know your secrets

can I get a quick rundown on this beans and rice thing? I'm still confused about this multiple carbohydrate source thing.

There is also colourful snacks and sweets to pack during lunch hours for tea break at work.
The nasi campur is just part of it, there is nasi lemak (literally means fatty rice) and nasi kandar (the indian version) which involves mixing stuff.
The result: 45% obesity

The typical lunch in this country is probably burger, sandwich, pizza, or burrito depending on person and region

I eat sandwiches when having to take lunch with me to work, but at home I fry potatoes with eggs or meat and maybe spinach

Why the are so many people on this board ignorant of the concept of complete proteins? Rice is lacking amino acids. Beans are lacking amino acids. Combine them and you get all the amino acids your body needs. The same thing happens with a peanut butter sandwich, or bread and hummus.

Who the fuck considers beans a carb? They're high protein and high fiber.

why not just eat beans and meat?

Substract beef and change rice to buckwheat and this is what 90% of Russians eat.

>Substract beef

This is why Russians are so short and skinny.

What beans do Russians eat?

>beans
BRRRRAAAAAAARRRRPPPFFFTTTT

Dried/canned peas and haricot

Your average Jão (like me) won't be able to tell you shit about carbohidratos, calorias or shit like that, but, i can say that it's common mostly because of the relative low price and long durability (you will spend like 6 reais on 1kg of beans and 15 reais on 5kg of rice that you can eat on two weeks) and also tradition. Of course there's the whole health-related stuff, like, they say it has a lot of proteins; and talking from personal experience here: you eat your usual meal of rice, beans and some meat and you will be full for a good four hours.

Los dejas remojando toda la noche y al otro día a la olla. También considera comprar una olla a presión, una de las mejores inversiones que puedes hacer en la cocina.

>tfw live in a city port and can always enjoy cheap seafood

Whatever I want t.bh

I get bored without variety

>tfw live in 5 seas port and all seafood is overpriced garbage from Norway

The only legumes ive ever had in uruguay in the 15 years ive lived there were garbanzo and lentils. Nobosy eats black beans pinto beans ect there

I love your cuisine. If you guys weren't all " execute the infidel " for smoking cannabis it would be a great country

Rice and beans for lunch, bread and coffe for breakfast (pic)

that sounds really comfy

>not black coffee
shiggydiggy

black coffee tastes good but it makes me shart in the mart

I couldn't find a picture with black coffe, and i'm not going to breakfast.

btw, brazilian black coffe is the best on the world

Black coffee is literally amerishart mcdonalds tier.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""coffee"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

excuse me?

>LA and their coffee

Brazilian coffee is alright but I'm with Colombia on this one

i still hadn't the opportunity to taste colombian coffe desu (i'm looking foward to tho), but, have you ever tried br coffee?

We can't all carry around sugar cubes to hold in our teeth and filter our coffee and tea through, Yevgeny.

Te sacaste fotos en av peru con las marejadas?

Excuse ME?

they need to be together because yes

They make a complete protein together or something like that.

>chilean """"""""""""cheap seafood"""""""""""""

Weed users tend to turn to crime such as snatch theft on motorcycles which harms people as well as entry to more dangerous drugs so nobody wants to change the drug law. Just last year the nation was shocked when a drug addicted chink shot 4 family members including a baby.
Few years back in my village a weed addict from another town hit an elderly with his helmet to rob her, that is some screwed up stuff. I would say use the rope more often, these days we are too forgiving with only 2-4 execution annually.
If they can control themselves like the Dutch do then I have no problem with it but nobody wishes to see the country going down like Qing China after opium war.

sinceramente nadie come eso [sp]:v[/sp]

me equivoqué de ib kek

I literally eat meat every day.
Milanesa ternera, tira de asado, tapa de asado, vacio, bife de chorizo, lomo, matambre. Even in the fucking soup I have to eat ossobuco.

That or pizza, or pasta. No variety at all.

And if I don't eat it my father calls me a faggot.
So yeah I'm so fucking tired, that's my sad cunt life.

Argies eat much more meat than recommended for the health. I hate them.

>Launch:
- Summer: A lot Veggies, chiken, meat, fish (i'm from a tourist/industrial/ port city, so seafood is very cheap)
-Winter: -5° so a lot of winter and spicy soups (fish, beef, chiken, turkey), legumes like "porotos granados" (pinto beans), garbanzos, habas(broad beans)

Break fast: your average fag: coffee/tea/mate and bread.
me: Mate, oat, milk and fruits.

macaronis and minced meat

looks like hamburger helper with ketchup on it

is Finland the most American country of all?

Beans + rice form a complete protein, and are much cheaper than meat. There are some nutrients that you can only get from meat that you won't get this way, but using rice + beans for protein means that you can get by with a much smaller amount of meat than you would need if you needed to rely on meat for your protein.

It's hamburger helper but done yourself.

fucking KILL YOURSELF BRAP POSTERS
BAN BRAP POSTING

wena nido

Brap in Mart

*BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

it should look prettier then to be honest

It looks the way it should look. Low-fat minced meat, cheap macaroni and kepchuk.

No te gusta el piure? Probaste erizos alguna vez? Qué onda de dónde eres?

Habla bien la concha de tu madre.

Dejaste pasao a pico conchetumare

Why is it everytime a chilean posts an argie pokes him but when faced, the argie always retreats. Why are argies such cowards?

>Who the fuck considers beans a carb?
Educated adults.
>They're high protein
They are low in protein and have poor bioavailability.
Pizza is also not a vegetable.

Looks like my first time with a new girl.

Hard? Fuck no, time consuming? Yes.

I love this.

This thread makes me realize how lucky I am to he an American and why so many tourists get fat here

Low taste.

I'd eat white rice + baked beans with tomato sauce + sliced ginger + chopped sausages + a hint of beef + bak choi + soy sauce

any beans that aren't brazilian are shit
you gringos and spanish speakers can't cook beans for shit

why dont you suck a dick monkey?

Cook enough for 4-5 days in a big slow cooker

>an american talking shit about anyone's coffee
your "coffee" is diluted sewage water

>4-5 days
dumbass american poster
use a pressure pan for a few hours

Water, Beans, sauce, 15mins and Voilá.

I meant that the cooked beans will last for a few days. Soak dried beans overnight, put in the slow cooker in the morning, they are ready to eat by supper time that night. Ezpz

>only exposure has been mickey d's and starbucks

Lel. There are so many fantastic coffee shops here it's hard to count.

I work at a "Mexican" Grill called "Chipotle" (known for our chipotle pepper marinaded meats), and the base for our meals consist of the same.

Rice, beans, meat/veggies (fajita grilled sliced bell peppers and onions with seasoning (mostly oregano, i know, i know), (chicken, steak, barbacoa, sofritas, carnitas, chorizo) and toppings such as the Salsa (pretty much pico de guayo, "mild" (beta pussy shit), "hot" (pussy shit), and a cilantro/lime/corn mix (hipster faggot shit).

We offer said variety in the following: 3 corn, flour, hard shell corn (fried), tacos, a giant monster burrito, or a "bowl" like everyone gets with tortillas on the side, with all ingredients added onto said oval "bowl". or a faggot salad if you want that (they literally account for less than 1% of all income worldwide, and I do mean, world fucking wide).

I want to believe because I already really like the beans here.

>it's a "non-American insults Americans for importing products from theri country" post

We aren't growing the beans in California you stupid monkey.