Are any of you impressed with how her career has turned out since the last movie of the Twilight franchise ended?

Are any of you impressed with how her career has turned out since the last movie of the Twilight franchise ended?

She has gotten so much praise for the last few movies she's been in and is the only American actress to win a Cesar.

>indie dramas that no one cared about

She's shit and almost 30 face it her career is dead.

This was an 8/10 movie she starred in. Really good.

That's the best pic I've seen of her. You have finally done it, Kruger.

I'm impressed that she still looks high 24/7

I don't understand dykes or actresses in general. I mean you're kstew and that's the best you can do? Her gflooks supercringy.

10/10

Would bang behind the dumpster during a smoke break.

Love. That's all you need to "understand."

One day it will be your turn too user. One day.

>that bag

I kinda am, yeah.

Still, everytime I look at her I'm reminded of how disgusting her feet looked in Panic Room.

>Kstew
>actress

Sage nigger threads

She's gone from being a universal acting joke to the best young actress in the world.

It's very impressive.

>Young

>to the best young actress in the world.

isnt she doing the FtM transitioning?

Jimmy Gandolfini banged her, and she went full lesbian, knowing she will never be as pleasured by a man ever again, so she is becoming a man.

Shes the true alt dike that that poser Aubrey Plaza wishes she could be.

I doubt it.

I love her.

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>you better we waiting for me when i get back to the hotel room

What do you mean by this?

fuck off tripfag, you're literally human garbage

HAHA, I FUCKING KNEW IT. I TOLD EVERYONE. I TOLD YOU SHITS SHE WAS A DYKE.

0/10 You're just butthurt

Cry more

You seem really young and immature. She's bi. The world isn't 2 dimensional.

Whats my best shot at making Kstew my gf?

become an ugly bulldyke

>t. krager
Go back

Link to article?

being a rich, drug dealing bull dyke on a harley who part times as a lumberjack.

done

im a poor, drug-taking bulldyke in a shitty pickup who is unemployed

is that close enough

just a reminder that she cucked her boyfriend with a director and dryhumped in public in front of the papas

I still fap to it. shit is so hot

nope, you need that drug money, and drugs.

but shes rich why do i have to be as well :(

just masturbated to kstew. i fantasized about having her blow me when she looks like this and having all of you guys watching us and masturbating and cheering for us

she's a good feetres

bit weird lad

>kristen stewart will never kick you in the balls repeatedly with her naked feet and once you are lying on the ground in pain step above your head sit down upon your mouth lips to lips and release her precious golden fluid inside you

She has Goddess-tier Unbeatable Undefeated Foot Game. I would sell my family into slavery to be her footstool for even 3 minutes

Is Kstew the original fridge?

absolutely not. i want to kiss and lick and tickle that tummy and hear her sweet laugh.

I like KStew. Pretty good actress now. Does she smell funny? I bet she smells funny. She looks like she would smell funny, like bong water, old gym socks and an ashtray.

those muffs

shs needs a sugar daddy/momma

Is this really her or is it a shop?

>net worth $70 million

no she doesnt

basically a lifestyle sub for one of LA's trendy dyke cabals

acclaimed in vapid french cinema

zero talent, her acting range amounts to lip bite or not

>dirty sneakers with that outfit
>terrible dye job
Looks like trash

>designer outfit
>skate shoes
nice

I've been in love with her since Panic Room. My one true waifu. I love you, Kristen.

kstew is known for her dislike of high heels

she often goes to red carpet events in converse sneakers or takes her heels off and just goes barefoot

NO MOTHERFUCKER GOD DAMMIT DELETE THIS YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SUBHUMAN TRASH.

Hoult is wearing a nice suit

they broke up like 2 months ago senpai

shes single again

How is her foot game though?

That's pretty rad. If I ever have to wear a suit and can get away with it I'll wear old Dunlops or Cons. Never have to worry about going on a red carpet though.

>he doesnt know

I haven't seen this movie in over a decade and forgot she was in it. I hope the visual effects have aged fine.

that picture is over a year old user and its not even of her last gf

How does she do it lads? They're perfect.

i dont get what you're trying to tell me

fuckkkk

Elite.

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

:^)

thank god