Lol these people are the epitimy of degerance. They take an innocent special kid and fuck his shit up over nothing...

Lol these people are the epitimy of degerance. They take an innocent special kid and fuck his shit up over nothing. They said fuck donald trump a lot too. I don't think their pea size brains can process that he won the presidency, let alone politics in general.These people are in deep shit, their asses are gonna get lynched hard. Fucking apes need to be burn just like their fucking joints they smoke. They literally serve no purpose in society except to take up room and be a nusance. Maybe if you tried in life, got a proper education and a solid job, you wouldn't do dumb shit like this. They whine about donald trump and racism well this didn't help one fucking bit did it? Exactly. They need to be cut up and fed to lions smh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8
youtube.com/watch?v=-V3kc56a20A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amen brother.

Meh. Trump supporters gotta learn we don't put up with their shit. Need to build a little fear in your redneck hearts. If one retard needs to suffer to get the message across, that's the greater good.

They didnu nuffin!

For those who want to see the video >youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8

Cry is free

found the nigger.

Black people also support Trump

Jesus christ, who let this troglodyte out of the neolithic era. Go back to sucking down whole watermelons and collecting welfare checks. Good for nothing parasite.

Lol sorry hellary didnt win. U might have to be an active member of society now :)

OP here

Top kek

That's why it wasn't a hate crime and they'll be acquitted. If anything, it was an act of political terrorism.

An effective one, apparently, considering how triggered you are.

Op here

Nice one

What's the matter, Trump cuck? You so scared you can't see the 4d chess being played right in front of your face?

You're triggered and you're scared. Mission accomplished.

OP here
chess being played? Elaborate.

Op here
I agree

Haha. Obiviously bait. No one in America is scared with the right weapon permits and a proper arsenal. Try harder nigger cuck. Keep trying to change the electoral college's decision. It won't bring daddy back.

>mfw Trump has literally gotten every single thing he wanted out of democrats and they still think he's just being a fool

Humiliation pron. Just what the faggot ordered

>their pea size brains
Brain size doesn't have a high correlation with intelligence.

>got a proper education
Schools are getting less funding than ever. As a result people are getting stupider than ever.

>They need to be cut up and fed to lion
It would be easier and faster fry them on the chair.

BLM? Ain't nobody involved in this whole thing BLM, kid. #fakenews, cuck.

>cuck here
We know, you don't have to repeat it.

If you're cowering in your home with your guns, then you're perpetuating a cycle of poverty that led to your current shitty life. I don't need to lock you up to make you irrelevant -- you do it to yourself.

5d chess, cuck. 5d.

Technically retarded kids are the epitamy of degenerence

Op here
>exaggeration
>probably drop outs/never touched a book im their lives
>nah thats quick and easy

jesus you must have been one sheltered kid growing up, sorry that the only satisfaction you can have in life is arguing with other basement dwellers

OP here
Im still waiting for you yo establish a legitimate platform on your argument. Also you are the kind of person that gets shot up in a gay club lol. Don't call me a cuck because I believe in Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

>epitimy

FUCKING WHITE MALES

Says the guy splurging and cowering in fear over posts on an internet forum.

What argument? We aren't having any argument, cuck. I'm telling you facts.

Trumptards are scared. Look how many times you've posted in this thread alone. You're triggered as fuck.

i thought it was cherckers

Trump tards are scared? Ok now explain why if you can handle it.

Whatever you are into faggot

it begins

Op here
Lol I wouldn't be suprised. The lower class is losing their shit because they have to cope with the fact that they need to work for their shit now.

the more this happens the better. spoiled faggot had it coming.

You have a very perverse vision of what spoiled means.

It was on CNN earlier that it was faked for a high school senior prank.
The white kid was the organizer.
He, along with the nigs, are in trouble for faking a crime.
I knew it was too good to be true. I really wanted the chimps to go to prison.
Now they're all going to get community service or some shit.
That white kid should have to suck nig dick and the nigs should have to pick up trash (outside their living room) or something.

>It was on CNN earlier
Lol re-evaluate your sources bud.

White troll detected

Nigs arent smart enough to use terms like "4d chess"

Then why do all four of them have records posted for this exact crime in the Chicago prisoner database? Its publically viewable. Go ahead and look.

Massive nigger detected. So grateful I am not a coon.

Trumptards, ladies and gentlemen. This tells you everything you need to know about the kind of people who wear red cuck hats.

youtube.com/watch?v=-V3kc56a20A

Op here. Your all faggots kys

Let's all rally around the white terrorists, their form of terrorism is somehow superior. Pic not related.

“I would like to make it crystal clear I do not regret what I did,” Roof wrote in the jailhouse journal seized by authorities in 2015. “I am not sorry. I have not shed a tear for the innocent people I killed.”

I agree, but when you leave stupid niggers to do the job they end up going after an easy target that had nothing to do with it

Niggers need to find REAL Trump supporters and do ACTUAL torture

But, meh, stupid niggers is all this country can muster up, so it's no wonder Trump is what stupid white people produce

Real op here
Reported. Desperate move nigger

you trump guys gettin ready to go all Dylan Roof on um?

>I agree, but when you leave stupid niggers to do the job they end up going after an easy target that had nothing to do with it
>
>Niggers need to find REAL Trump supporters and do ACTUAL torture
>
>But, meh, stupid niggers is all this country can muster up, so it's no wonder Trump is what stupid white people produce
A journey of a thousand steps ....

This was just a dress rehearsal. We're going to the rural midwest when the real show starts. Can't wait to see the level of panic and fear when its happening in their own homes. Conservatism in America will finally die.

Op here
Lol im still waiting.

It's the only way to save our race Ya know

Its fine, the prison system (zoo) will take care of them.

I'll clap my hands when this actually happens, but niggers barely leave their street, I'm not sure how they're all getting to Iowa

>OP gets #rekt in his own thread
Dude, you're getting a beating alomst as bad as that retard.

Op here
How am i getting "rekt"?

It won't all be blacks and won't all be physical violence. The real goal is to push the uneducated whites so deep into poverty they'll never come out again.

Gotcha, my bad. It sounded like y'all were gettin ready for a good old lynchin followed by some good ol sister fuckin. Getta keep them blood lines pure brother!

I hated the liberal media as much as the next non-tard, but Don Lemon condemned their actions a was equally as disgusted with the video as when these bleeding heart white liberals are when a police shooting happens.

Are you trying to describe anarchy? If you are I would address it to the proper crowd.

Nig detected

Anarchy!? I'm just talkin bout some good old fashioned merican traditional lynchin and sister fuckin

Ok if that is the supposed American tradition then I guess that makes you one with the group.

it's bait

ITT trolls and retards try to one up each other on butthurt

Am i wrong to believe humans need to activate skynet and as a whole species an hero so that we can allow for the next advancement in evolution?

Heeeeeell Ya brother. I'm fuckin my sister right now. Then me an my assoult rifle are gunna cuddle up an smoke some meth in my mommas trailer. YEEEEE HAW

>epitimy

I'm so ready for this dude

If thats what you prefer, then go for it bud.

who the fuck cares if you're op
eat shit faggot

Stfu and put a watermelon in it you barefoot nigger.

Op here. Ignore this fucker. Also announcing reports is against the rules

REAAAAAAAAAL OP here.
I love big black cocks in my pretty white mouth.
My mother shits on my face then knees me in the teeth.

Op here. STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME FFS! THIS ISN'T YOUR THREAD YOU FUCKING RETARDS. Make your own threads shitloards.
FUCK
YOU

Faking OP is against the rules bud. U must be new.

This is an anonymous imageboard so who gives a shit?

OP here.
Stop FUCKING in my thread, you faggots.

Stop pretending to be me then u fucking loser.

(Ice cube rap voice)
>niggers are dumb, when they gonna learn
>A dumb nigger just needs to get burned
>Never touch a nigger unless you want germs

Sorry guys actual op here. I can't prove it to you that I am the real OP, but im sure the intelligent out of the bunch will know who is real. Maybe if some ignorant triggered people would have some commom decency but they are niggers so i would expect it.

op here
fuck off

Lol it doesnt even matter what you say, my post still stands cunt. You are obviously a triggered little bitch who can't stand on his own two feet and produce validity to their argument.

Op here. This is a pathetic attempt of the jews to take over my thread. Don't fall for their lies

OP here. Niggerfaggot.

Real op here
Just to note, any more posts titled with OP are fradulent. I will reply anonomously to the people that actually make sense.

"people"

all these subhumans need to be killed. I would kill all of them myself.

real OP here, guys. just wanted to inform you that i will be removing all uneducated niggers from this thread in order to ensure that we maintain quality discussion. please know that i thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

sincerely yours,
op

OP HERE OP HERE OP HERE
P HERE OP HERE OP HERE O
HERE OP HERE OP HERE OP
ERE OP HERE OP HERE OP H
RE OP HERE OP HERE OP HE
E OP HERE OP HERE OP HER
OP HERE OP HERE OP HERE

Hey OP

Lol what is this Sup Forums?

Real OP here. This thread is CLOSED now! Any replies after this one will be reported! This is MY thread after all, so I get to decide when it ends

Dubs don't lie

Hey, you're not OP, I'm OP. I say the thread remains open in order to promote discussion and anti-nigger awareness.

I can barely fucking watch this.
I've been on Sup Forums for years.
Seen gore and rekt threads alike.
I've put up with a ton of shit in media and around the world.
But this seriously got to me like nothing else.
If anything ever makes me a racist, it's this.

Sarah thread?

Niggers are disease to this planet. They need to be eradicated.